CA-Sandra Cantu Missing 3/28/2009 from Tracy,#3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why have they done so much before opening the bag? What if it has nothing to do with Sandra?!!?

They probably know from the smell they have a dead body. They have to be careful regardless.

So, they have to believe there is a body in there, because wouldn't they normally wait to call in the ME until they know they will need him, right?

I was going to ask the same thing. That is definitely the ME or coroner in the green scrubs.
The FBI TH on here said they flew a C130 over that could scan and show what was in the bag!

the container looks small but we have to remember that part was under water until they started the irrigation and the water was draining. its possible that part of that container is under the mud.

The smell seems obvious. If not photographing etc. they walk farther away from it as if to get away from the smell. My heart is breaking.

I'm going to be so PO'd if HLN shows Chris Brown instead of the presser on Sandra.uuggghhh!

they wont open the bag until they get a tent set up, right? i dont think the LE would want their reaction videotaped?

I don't think they would just all walk off tho if it was her......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CurlyClue