CA-Sandra Cantu Missing 3/28/2009 from Tracy,#4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have the PC on the Fox site and the pic enlarged to 200% full screen. Great picture. Had it on for 35 minutes now!

I am so ready for this thing to get started.

sinclair: scruffy neighbor guy that got arrested for obstructing justice. also had some restraining orders filed on him in the past. got three of his cars towed, his house searched several times and has a cousin on school avenue in oakdale who had cars towed, house searched, boat searched, yard dug up

wohler: kissing, martial arts, swimming pool man who also, according to one across the street neighbor had a thing for frequently driving past Sandra's house

slayter: had sandra over frequently to play games and go bowling. Also scruffy and married to Debra. Has an adult disabled son. Had cars towed, house searched and some say led away in cuffs to the station for questioning. quoted as saying he warned sandra about some adults and that she didn't have kid friends...she had adult friends.

hope that helped a little

Four more minutes.... unless the conference gets delayed again. Ugh!

If they don't hurry up I'm gonna need another bathroom visit and vodka tonic and cig. Here I am being impatient and...

Can you imagine what the wait for Sandra's family has been like the past week?

my poor puppy is wishing I would get off the computer so she could go to bed.....only 5 more mins though~

If there is even a remote possibility that it is Sandra, her parents have been notified prior to this conference.

I still have a really yucky feeling about the kung fu instructor who kissed her.

It wouldn't be this late if something wasn't up right?

sttct:

I agree, it must be pretty important for them to:

A) have another pressor (sp) this late

and

B) to push it back

JMO though :)

sinclair: scruffy neighbor guy that got arrested for obstructing justice. also had some restraining orders filed on him in the past. got three of his cars towed, his house searched several times and has a cousin on school avenue in oakdale who had cars towed, house searched, boat searched, yard dug up

wohler: kissing, martial arts, swimming pool man who also, according to one across the street neighbor had a thing for frequently driving past Sandra's house

slayter: had sandra over frequently to play games and go bowling. Also scruffy and married to Debra. Has an adult disabled son. Had cars towed, house searched and some say led away in cuffs to the station for questioning. quoted as saying he warned sandra about some adults and that she didn't have kid friends...she had adult friends.

tyvm that helped a lot

OT maybe, but I wanted to say that KRON has done an excellent job covering this tragic case. I've heard they're really struggling keeping their reader/viewer numbers up and I've heard rumors of layoffs, paycuts, etc. They've been around forever and do an excellent job covering local news. I hope they stick around a little longer. Local media outlets are vital for cases like this.

The guy who mouthed off to LE for searching his place and got arrested for OJ.

Got very BAD vibes from him & not just cos of what he did (above) but cos it was so obvious he was drunk/high on something when he was interviewed by media..Or could be he wasn't & he's just a freaking WEIRDO!

Large bag removed from Slayter home yesterday IIRC

Yes but they rarely use it. :mad:

They seem to hand it out more then they actually follow through with it.Here in California you are more likely to die on death row of old age then actually being put to death! Just like that sicko Richard Allen Davis....(Polly's killer) just got one of his first appeals and he has been sitting there for years!!! I pray this isn't Sandra...but I'm not feeling good about it...

Has anyone checked the San Juaquin jail/booking site? She if anyone has been arrested and booked in the past few hours?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay