DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cantu Killer Search Intensifies; FBI Team Focuses On SUV
Posted: 10:09 pm PDT April 7, 2009
Updated: 7:44 am PDT April 8, 2009

TRACY, Calif. -- A forensic team including FBI agents meticulously searched Khia SUV overnight, dusting it for prints and carefully examining the interior for any clues as the hunt for the killer of eight-year-old Sandra Cantu intensified.

In an exclusive KTVU video, the forensic technicians and crime scene experts can be seen dusting and logging their findings. A Cadillac also was located nearby in the garage with a search flyer taped to its rear window.

Authorities were not disclosing who the owner of vehicles was.

http://www.ktvu.com/news/19124077/detail.html

http://www.ktvu.com/video/19126793/index.html <<< Video: search of vehicle.

~snip~ KTVU also learned that FBI and Tracy police entered the mobile home park Tuesday afternoon to search unit 88 again. The home was one of the first locations police searched soon after the second grader went missing. ~ end snip ~ my bold.

Who is Unit 88? Is this Wohler?

Salem

Pastor's wife said she played with their GREAT-grand-daughter.

Presser supposedly going on right now - at 10a pdt/

I said Melissa could be the mother of the pastor's great-granddaughter in my first post.

Please let me know if I can't do this! I just snipped this from the B**** site we can't link here. I'm wondering if this is the 5 yr old friend she was going meet that day?

Connie Lawless, Lane’s wife, stated that they were being interviewed because they are good friends with Sandra and her Mom; Sandra plays frequently with her 5 year old great-grandaughter.

I have a couple questions - have the autopsy results come back yet? I know that yesterday they said it was going to take longer than they originally anticipated. And has Sandra's mother been released from the hospital?

thank you Stead! And just to add to that.... back but I think when she left her house she walked up to the clubhouse first and the video we saw was of her heading further back into the park where she is abducted.

I haven't seen the video that shows her walking to the back of the park, can you post a link?
the cc video that was released shows her walking toward the back of the park (the front is the direction she was coming from)

I have a couple questions - have the autopsy results come back yet? I know that yesterday they said it was going to take longer than they originally anticipated. And has Sandra's mother been released from the hospital?
don't know about the mom..

I posted a link on the autopsy results in this thread. They said 4-6 weeks or 6-8 weeks depending on which reporting you believe the most...

No word on the autopsy results or Sandra's mother yet.

HLN Fox has a small square looking at the presser is to come on also. Neil C is talking on Live DESK, but looks like it will be coming on.........

Steadfast. I read on KTVU they also search #77 where is that

That map is everything I know about where any of the homes are. The numbering system is confusing. If a news report had a picture of any of the houses being searched, I could probably identify which one, as long as it was the same house there when the satellite picture was taken.

How cold is it in Tracy right now?! I see all these people in jackets and coats.

It's about 58 degrees and has been raining all night. Fair amount of large clouds right now that really look like they want to rain. Not too cold, but when it was 83 two days ago...seems coldish.

http://www.kcra.com/video/9292412/index.html <<Also streaming live

GRRRR! It ticks me off when waiting on a serious press conference to see them joking and laughing.

I worked in the listening room at the Peterson trial - to most of the media that worked on the case that I talkled to it was just a "story" and they all said when the Peterson story is done there will always be another "story." I was appalled at the attitude - but I guess they have to look at it that way to kind of desensitize themselves from always covering tragedy, death, etc.

:waitasec::waitasec::waitasec:can this case get any more twisted and confusing??? Were you able to find an addy for Melissa? I whitepaged but didn't get anything for either name... perhaps she lives in a nearby town?? There was one listed in Lodi, CA. My head is spinning...why take grandaughter's car?? perhaps she was there that day and pastor borrowed the car? ((we need a head spinning smilie))

Here you go Nurse;

http://s598.photobucket.com/albums/tt62/elepher50/?action=view&current=mladdress.jpg&newest=1

It's about 58 degrees and has been raining all night. Fair amount of large clouds right now that really look like they want to rain. Not too cold, but when it was 83 two days ago...seems coldish.

Cold for Cali:)

~snip~ KTVU also learned that FBI and Tracy police entered the mobile home park Tuesday afternoon to search unit 88 again. The home was one of the first locations police searched soon after the second grader went missing. ~ end snip ~ my bold.

Salem

I've asked that several times too! I think it myabe Sinclair.... And the person living there has been interview more than once... :confused:

Salem

I think Wohler is 43. Maybe it's Sinclair or Slayter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela