CA-Sandra Cantu Missing/Located from Tracy, #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OK...so if we believe the source on the second article and there were no visible signs of trauma...

it goes towards suffocation or drowning.

She could have been found already drowned---body of water close to the mhp and not an in-the-open swimming pool? How about a full-immersion baptismal font, a big one, such as might be found in a nearby church? Just sayin'.

But that is not fresh water.
In fact it's filthy....it is run off from the agricultural farms and fields so it's full of pesticides, etc...:furious:

Don't pesticides help degrade evidence (I'm thinking pesticides gathered from KC) more rapidly?

OK...so if we believe the source on the second article and there were no visible signs of trauma...

it goes towards suffocation or drowning.

In the video posted earlier in this thread- they are looking a a large plastic bag that was picked up off of the ground. Let me post the link. Possiblility?

I found these addresses by both white pages and find your neighbor (two sources to confirm) I could always be wrong though.

D. L. Slayter

812 W Clover Rd, Spc 61

Barringer, D L
812 W Clover Rd, Spc 43

(female)

Unit 88 might have been misinformation from media?
Kat, we sleuthed this out yesterday or the day before (cannot remember) Slayter USED to live in 61 with his son who has a snake business... then he must have married DB and moved in with her... making her DS now. Pictures of his home taken by media show 43 on the door. Hope that made sense...

In fact it's filthy....it is run off from the agricultural farms and fields so it's full of pesticides, etc...:furious:

Don't pesticides help degrade evidence (I'm thinking pesticides gathered from KC) more rapidly?

???? Of course a baptismal font would have fresh water.

It seems like that is the direction she turned to in the video. She crossed from that side of the street (even side) heading home to the opposite site and was seen turning and heading to the right toward the even side again, sort of in a "v" shaped line of travel with her house being at the bottom of the "v". And that would also explain why there is maybe no vehicles in the video. The direction she was distracted to was heading toward the exit of the mhp.

The direction she was distracted to was south. She started out heading east toward her house and got distracted to the south. The entrance to the MHP is to the north.

She could have been found already drowned---body of water close to the mhp and not an in-the-open swimming pool? How about a full-immersion baptismal font, a big one, such as might be found in a nearby church? Just sayin'.
she could have also been thrown in the water alive (sorry that is sick...but I am just saying... we just don't know)

Okay, this is awful, but she could have been flung into that pond alive in the suitcase.

ETA: Just saw nurse's post. Didn't mean to step on your feet!

The ME gets her; there's water in her lungs. It's not pesticide-laced, and it has no chlorine. Now, they wonder: from where might that water have come, nearby where Sandra was taken, in sufficient quantities to drown a small child? The Sgt. did say yesterday that the pastor was contacted just after the bag was unsealed.

Is unit 88 located in the direction from which Sandra came through (maybe behind the club house area)? Trying to figure this out.

Yeah, it would be nice to know who lives in the are she was coming from.

???? Of course a baptismal font would have fresh water.

My furious guy :furious: was because she was dumped in such atrocious conditions AND because those pesticides may have degraded the evidence....
Sorry, not directed at you:beagle-flip:
-riddlez :bang:

Not rude or witchy at all 2step.

My point was - there was no OFFICIAL report of stolen luggage. I think this is very important.
If someone is now saying the luggage was stolen it MAY be because they are trying to cover their azz.

That is where I was going with that. Especially if they are saying it was stolen on the day Sandra was abducted.

It would be nice to know where this "stolen" comment originally came from.

I understand what you are saying and I send my sympathy, not only to Sandra's family, but to the whole community of Tracy.

Salem

Salem, Excellent point! The suitcase is the 'smoking gun' in this investigation, imo.

Whoever made the comment that their luggage was stolen the same day of the child's disappearance and they reported the stolen suitcase to the LE, is lying to cover for someone or themselves...I see this luggage theft as too big of a coincidence...imo

Quote:
By The Record
April 08, 2009 2:05 PM
Sheneman said investigators are still awaiting a report from medical examiners on a cause of death, and he could not provide a timeline.

He also sought to dispel speculation about the origins of the suitcase. He would not confirm any speculated links between the suitcase and the mobile home park or a nearby church that was searched Tuesday.
Sheneman said investigators have NO report of a missing suitcase.

At first when I heard that this pond is drained regularly, I assumed the perp must have been ignorant to that fact and had no knowledge about what he was doing when he put her there. But if what you said is true, that could mean he did know and put her there purposefully hoping that any evidence tying him tot he crime would be ruined by the chemicals in the water.

My furious guy :furious: was because she was dumped in such atrocious conditions AND because those pesticides may have degraded the evidence....
Sorry, not directed at you:beagle-flip:
-riddlez :bang:

That's okay; it's a highly emotional issue and, besides, my little theory is a bit far-fetched---although none of the "fetched" ones have shone a light on much yet, LOL.

Did you mention yesterday you'd heard duct tape to have been found on the child? Was there a source for that, or did I miss it?

and LE also said that they checked insurance companies to see if anyone had reported a theft...

no duct tape.. Someone just said the word and spread like wildfire and we don't need that LOL..

How cold is it in Tracy right now?! I see all these people in jackets and coats.
Temps have been inthe 60s during the day (it seems colder since we were up to the 80s a few days ago). Cooling off to high 40's, low 50s at night. I know that seems warm to people who are in the "snow zone," but it feels very chilly when there is no sun.
T

The ME gets her; there's water in her lungs. It's not pesticide-laced, and it has no chlorine. Now, they wonder: from where might that water have come, nearby where Sandra was taken, in sufficient quantities to drown a small child? The Sgt. did say yesterday that the pastor was contacted just after the bag was unsealed.

The ME found water in her lungs and it wasn't pesticide or chlorine laced?
How did I miss this? Do you have the link?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Iwantapuppy