CA-Sandra Cantu Missing/Located from Tracy, #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
from that raw video of the suv search the car parked next to it looks like the car connie was driving in when cbs13 interviewed her
http://cbs13.com/sandracantu (video titled connie lawless speaks out on cantu case in the little video box)

Just wanted to say hello as I've been following this case from the beginning since Tracy is too close to home for my comfort.

Is it not significant that they removed computers and other items belonging to the pastor? Of course they wouldn't say he's a suspect or POI until they get ready to make an arrest, correct?

Anyway, looking forward to catching up on the posts and praying that they make an announcement soon. I've been glued to our local news websites.

Me too. Does anyone know what happened to the 2 Lanes Hispanic roomate? Was he questioned, and did he work in the area of the ponds? Did he have keyes to the church or shed? and he would defintely have access to the suitcase and its contents removal.
Was it ever determined he was actually staying there with this family? I know those sites can be deceiving in who lived at certain addresses etc. Their accuracy is sometimes way off due to old information or mistakes.

No and I Googled him, and no Porfirio in Tracy however, if he is a roomate he wouldn't be necessarily listed, right?

As for nothing left behind, the detective clearly stated that, the backpack she had with her was NOT in the luggage bag. So, I feel that that piece of evidence will be a key to identifying the perp as much as the luggage itself.

I understood that LE has stated that Sandra did not have a backpack when she went missing. Could you direct me to an article quoting LE stating that she had a backpack with her?

I found this for a buddy of mine that lived 6 blocks from where this happened. I also saw a small thing on the news about it. I know if my son was younger I would get one.
http://www.amberalertgps.com/
I guess the community is up in arms about security and the probability of the perp to be one of their own. Being on WS, we are aware it happens all too frequently across the country.

Protecting our children starts at home by not allowing them to roam freely, imo. Sandra was a vulnerable target by wandering around in the mhp alone, unfortunately.

For anyone who's interested, this seems to be the direction Sandra was coming from in the video of her skipping along:

http://www.cbs2.com/video/?id=98674@kcbs.dayport.com

I looked and looked for quite some time before I could find the porch and the round white globe next to the lawn next door. Here are some imgs:

aasandra2.jpg
[/IMG]

It appears that she was coming from just south of the clubhouse area toward her home..........that is, if it is her home that had the surveilance video cameras.

KTVU News reported a brown suv taken .... Melissa Huckaby

Another site says her "other" name is Melissa Lawless

Sorry, no link yet...Im looking. Reported by someone watching the tv report.

So, yet another alias.

This family and some people they run with like aliases.......

KTVU News reported a brown suv taken .... Melissa Huckaby

Another site says her "other" name is Melissa Lawless

Sorry, no link yet...Im looking. Reported by someone watching the tv report.

Cantu Killer Search Intensifies; FBI Team Focuses On SUV
Posted: 10:09 pm PDT April 7, 2009
Updated: 7:44 am PDT April 8, 2009

TRACY, Calif. -- A forensic team including FBI agents meticulously searched Khia SUV overnight, dusting it for prints and carefully examining the interior for any clues as the hunt for the killer of eight-year-old Sandra Cantu intensified.

In an exclusive KTVU video, the forensic technicians and crime scene experts can be seen dusting and logging their findings. A Cadillac also was located nearby in the garage with a search flyer taped to its rear window.

Authorities were not disclosing who the owner of vehicles was.

http://www.ktvu.com/news/19124077/detail.html

http://www.ktvu.com/video/19126793/index.html <<< Video: search of vehicle.

If it is Melissa L.'s car, I believe she is the pastor's granddaughter. I believe she is the pastor's son Brian's daughter. Info from veromi.net It states she is 27. So, she could be the mother of the great-granddaughter that the pastor and his wife said Sandra played with.

ETA: This is purely speculation based on the Internet search. :)

True. Refresh my memory on how you found this fella?
He was listed at that address. There was also another connection. It is in the last thread, I believe as well as on the astro thread.

Aside... I did research on the name meaning or english equivalent.. and found out that porfirio is Mexican and can be used as either a first or last name fwiw

As for nothing left behind, the detective clearly stated that, the backpack she had with her was NOT in the luggage bag. So, I feel that that piece of evidence will be a key to identifying the perp as much as the luggage itself.

Hi Lillie, Thanks for this info. Do you possible have a link where you saw this? Not to bring up a previous, much discussed subject unessisairly, but the last link from LE which I saw, said that they had determined there was on backpack, it had been determined to be a shadow? Thanks:waitasec:

Suzi...where have the names Lawless and Lawlor come up before?! Was it the case on the east coast where the handiman killed the woman in her apartment? I know we have researched those names in connection with a particular case. Hmmm...Blink would know!

Now that you mention it, I do remember that. I believe your right...not that I'm Suzi.

Great job, Marsha! It makes me wonder where the person or sound came from that caught her attention on the video as she turned towards the right slightly. What she was seeing or hearing was out of view, but towards either the two other mobile homes or maybe the corner. Interesting to see it from an arial view. Thanks!

If it is Melissa L.'s car, I believe she is the pastor's granddaughter. I believe she is the pastor's son Brian's daughter. Info from veromi.net It states she is 27. So, she could be the mother of the great-granddaughter that the pastor and his wife said Sandra played with.

ETA: This is purely speculation based on the Internet search. :)
:waitasec::waitasec::waitasec:can this case get any more twisted and confusing??? Were you able to find an addy for Melissa? I whitepaged but didn't get anything for either name... perhaps she lives in a nearby town?? There was one listed in Lodi, CA. My head is spinning...why take grandaughter's car?? perhaps she was there that day and pastor borrowed the car? ((we need a head spinning smilie))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chefk