CA-Sandra Cantu Missing/Located from Tracy, #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:waitasec::waitasec::waitasec:can this case get any more twisted and confusing??? Were you able to find an addy for Melissa? I whitepaged but didn't get anything for either name... perhaps she lives in a nearby town?? There was one listed in Lodi, CA. My head is spinning...why take grandaughter's car?? perhaps she was there that day and pastor borrowed the car? ((we need a head spinning smilie))

I think one was coming up in Modesto using the last name Huckaby.

I did a map with some house numbers to try to figure out the numbering system. Sandra lived at #63, Wohler lives at #43, and I think I remember that the Lawlesses live at #57?? I haven't seen an address for Sinclair.
Do you want me to repost my map? Maybe someone can figure it out.

Is Sinclair #88?

MSNBC didn't really deliver on any big news. said
• positive I.D. on body as Sandra Cantu using dental records
• police briefing coming up
• a church member reported a theft of a suitcase similar to one found with body

She was headed away from those parking spaces in the video. They're right across the street from her home. She emerges from between the cars, skips and plays, seeming to be crossing to her house, then looks on up the street to her right and walks past her house.
thank you Stead! And just to add to that.... back in the first or second thread (heck maybe even this one....I have bumped it several times) the grandfather says that after playing with her friend (towards the front of the park..where she was walking from in the video) she came home, asked if she and sibs could go to a movie and church and was told no...goes back outside..

Le would not say the time of the video or where it fits in to her after school activities. I think that this video was right before she vanished... but I think when she left her house she walked up to the clubhouse first and the video we saw was of her heading further back into the park where she is abducted. I posted a local's comments in the other threads... the local said that where she walked out of is where residents can wash their cars and also leads to a backdoor to the clubhouse.

The reason I think this is because Grandpa said she came in the house for under five minutes after playing with her friend toward the front (LE has also confirmed that). If this video were her coming from the friends house we would have seen her come into her house. The reason I am going all nuts about this is because I am really curious now if we can "see" any of the cars in those three spots and if they match with any of the person's who have been searched.

It is so hard to follow this very long thread. Can someone give a recap of the case? Was the cause of death released? I missed the presser yesterday.

Thank you so much.

We really need separate threads on Sandra to keep track of stuff........

canturoute2-2.jpg

I did a map with some house numbers to try to figure out the numbering system. Sandra lived at #63, Wohler lives at #43, and I think I remember that the Lawlesses live at #57?? I haven't seen an address for Sinclair.
(The house #s on the map are addresses confirmed by real estate ad pictures.) Maybe someone can figure it out.

That would be great. Thanks! :)

It looks like there is a presser coming up. Just was mentioned on the local news, but no time was mentioned. I did see they were setting up the podium. The Fox40 link is live right now.
http://www.fox40.com/pages/landing_...antus-Body-Recove=1&blockID=260015&feedID=190

Well, all is says now is Fox40 Live...but it had video for a minute...and UPN31 mentioned the presser was coming up and they would stream it live. Looking for a time...

another link for streaming coverage, when they start...
http://cbs13.com/
near the top of the page...

canturoute2-2.jpg

(The house #s on the map are addresses confirmed by real estate ad pictures.) Maybe someone can figure it out.

Steadfast. I read on KTVU they also search #77 where is that

Yesterdays 1st presser was at 10:30. Thats in about 30 minutes.

What is with all these aliases? I don't understand why so many people in this community have several names unless they are hiding something...?

thank you Stead! And just to add to that.... back but I think when she left her house she walked up to the clubhouse first and the video we saw was of her heading further back into the park where she is abducted.

I haven't seen the video that shows her walking to the back of the park, can you post a link?

Tracy police spokesman Lt. Jeremy Watney said investigators fully analyzed the clip and hoped releasing the video could help uncover new clues in Sandra's disappearance.
"I can't get into specifics of where it came from. That's all part of the investigation," Watney said. "The CD will show you exactly how she looked on that particular day when she went missing."
"Very hard to see, that those are the last images of her," said Sandra's aunt Angie Chavez. She cried, talking about what it was like seeing the video for the first time.
"It's very painful ... you just wanna see that happy girl again."
Watney said authorities thought Sandra was carrying a purse or backpack, but the images turned out to be shadows. He said authorities have "hundreds of hours of videotapes" in the case.
http://www.news10.net/news/local/story.aspx?storyid=57338&provider=top

Police said they would have released the video of Sandra earlier, but wanted to verify whether she was carrying a backpack. They determined she was not carrying a backpack, which turned out to be a shadow.

http://www.examiner.com/x-1168-Crim...deo-released-of-missing-8yearold-Sandra-Cantu

Seeing how her carrying a backpack could be an important clue in identifying her, (as much as her Hello Kitty t-shirt or any scars she might have or the color of her hair) as it was something she was last wearing, there is no reason for the police to lie or hold back on this key information.

If LE says there was NO backpack. I believe LE.

Thanks Darlingal, this is what I remember also.

I would have to guess they will announce a positive ID and the rest of what MSNBC mentioned...but hopefully they will add more to it. It isn't on yet, but they are streaming live so it should not be long now.

While Pastor Lane Lawless of the Clover Road Baptist Church hasn't been ruled out as a suspect, Sgt. Tony Sheneman with the Tracy police department say the pastor won't be arrested today, contrary to early media reports.

http://www.fox40.com/pages/landing_...rested-Today-In-=1&blockID=260818&feedID=2674

I haven't see this before. I thought it odd that they said the pastor wouldn't be arrested today. That certainly implies he's the suspect. IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela