CA CA - Sean Sidi, 19, San Francisco, 21 May 2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I know, I really think he's out there. I live in the area. There are street kids who have reported seeing and knowing him, describing him to a tee. I have hope that he's got amnesia and the right person just needs to find him and bring him home.

Missing in America: California 5

In California, five families have been united by one common, terrible experience: All have sons who disappeared in San Francisco in the past three years.

http://www.nbcnews.com/feature/missi...rnia-5-n261931

8434522f8f56d130357f8e7bd5038298.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's really a bizarre case. Being local I've also followed this and the Crishtian Hughes case after each became missing. It seems in the condition he was described to be in by his parents that to survive living on the streets this long is unlikely. I wish more was known about his last movements. We know he visited a former teacher, then his cell phone last pinged near Golden Gate Park, and I seem to remember he had texted his father shortly before the last ping. I know search teams were out searching for many days afterwards, GG Park is a big place though. Could he have wandered off hiking inside the park and fallen down, exacerbating his earlier head injury? I have to believe this possibility was thoroughly considered though. If that were the case the canine units would have likely found him I believe.

It's really a bizarre case. Being local I've also followed this and the Crishtian Hughes case after each became missing. It seems in the condition he was described to be in by his parents that to survive living on the streets this long is unlikely. I wish more was known about his last movements. We know he visited a former teacher, then his cell phone last pinged near Golden Gate Park, and I seem to remember he had texted his father shortly before the last ping. I know search teams were out searching for many days afterwards, GG Park is a big place though. Could he have wandered off hiking inside the park and fallen down, exacerbating his earlier head injury? I have to believe this possibility was thoroughly considered though. If that were the case the canine units would have likely found him I believe.
Yes, I believe that if Sean had fallen down in the park, injured, then succumbed to his injuries, he would have been found by now. GG Park is big but not THAT big, IMO.

I have to agree he would have been found by now. It's the theory that best fits the facts as we know it up to that point though, apart from no sign of him. What really troubles me is how his cell phone seems to have been turned off around GG Park. I can't fit that into any theory, part from something as mundane as running out of batteries. Maybe becoming incapacitated and falling in a lake? Again it seems too obvious though.

I just went back and read some of the original stories, and it seems it wasn't a text but instead a cell phone call to his father where he said he was going to "the park" (presumably GG Park). This may be obvious to others but the fact that it was a call and not a text is important because it establishes that it was actually Sean that had his phone. Unfortunately there are a lot of unsavory characters in the parks in San Francisco. Most of my kids are too young to play by themselves, but I always got very nervous whenever my oldest daughter, now 19, would want to go to GG Park with her teen friends.

I've been following his case since the days after his disappearance and by now I'm convinced he's not alive anymore...It's been too long and he's been in a very critical medical state. Maybe he met with foul play...or committed suicide and has never been located. He'd been suffering from TBI, we don't know about his state of mind or how quickly it could change maybe.

My :heart: always skips a beat when I receive an alert from Sean's thread. :heartbeat:

Holding onto a glimmer of hope that he's out there somewhere and that he will be found. :please:
#FindSeanSidi
:candle:

hi all.... i noticed an UID on namus UP# 13718 for Alameda County... was wearing pants and a black shoe was found nearby, and screws and plates in the right side of head. it didnt mention braces or in the wrist though, and i think if his TBI was that recent they would have noted more damage to right side of skull but then again naus is not always thorough.

said UID could be white or also hispanic or asian.

hi all.... i noticed an UID on namus UP# 13718 for Alameda County... was wearing pants and a black shoe was found nearby, and screws and plates in the right side of head. it didnt mention braces or in the wrist though, and i think if his TBI was that recent they would have noted more damage to right side of skull but then again naus is not always thorough.

said UID could be white or also hispanic or asian.

Great points. Is this something the family / #FindSeanSidi are ready aware of and following up on?

If so, I guess we'll have to await an update. If not, I hope they'll be made aware ASAP.

I've seen Sean's flyers in Little Saigon (Orange County, CA), when visiting family. He's been missing for SO long. I hope he makes his way home. :please:

#FindSeanSidi

i dont know how to report any of that but if they would like to follow up, it may bring closure, or at least they can continue to hope!

Great points. Is this something the family / #FindSeanSidi are ready aware of and following up on?

If so, I guess we'll have to await an update. If not, I hope they'll be made aware ASAP.

I've seen Sean's flyers in Little Saigon (Orange County, CA), when visiting family. He's been missing for SO long. I hope he makes his way home. :please:

#FindSeanSidi

i dont know how to report any of that but if they would like to follow up, it may bring closure, or at least they can continue to hope!

Do you have a link you can post here? If so, I belong to the #FINDSEANSIDI Facebook group. I'd be happy to forward it to them if you'd like.

Was Sean, by chance, wearing Lacoste watch around the time he went missing? I don't remember that in his description. The watch was found nearby the aforementioned skeletal remains.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
relaxininaz
Back