DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"last seen at about 2 p.m. Wednesday"

Who saw her last?

Very worrying. I don't have a good feeling unfortunately. :(

The sheriff in the press conference would not answer who exactly it was that saw her last when asked by a reporter. I found that interesting, but it could be nothing. If it was a neighbor, why not just say that?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Granola, I can understand your kids being in drop in daycare if you have a chronic health issue.

I just am struggling to understand why a SAHM (if she was one) would have her kids in daycare and then friends and family would marvel at how devoted she was to her children.

I'm not casting aspersions - I'm just struggling to understand the situation. I wonder if she worked from home?

I wonder how reliable the neighbor's statement that "chunks of her hair" were found near the phone and earbuds.

Granola, I can understand your kids being in drop in daycare if you have a chronic health issue.

I just am struggling to understand why a SAHM (if she was one) would have her kids in daycare and then friends and family would marvel at how devoted she was to her children.

I'm not casting aspersions - I'm just struggling to understand the situation. I wonder if she worked from home?

Maybe they are only in daycare part time so she can do things like exercise, grocery shop, clean..... Not really our business how they choose to spend their money.

I hope this woman is found, but the earbuds and hair being found, if true, sounds very very bad :(.

Maybe they are only in daycare part time so she can do things like exercise, grocery shop, clean..... Not really our business how they choose to spend their money.

I hope this woman is found, but the earbuds and hair being found, if true, sounds very very bad :(.

I realize that my post might have come off accusatory - but I agree, it's not my business how they choose to spend their money.

It's just a clue, is my point. I don't know what her situation is, but if her kids are in full time day care and she's a full time stay at home mom, that's a clue pointing in the direction that she was not all that happy at home and might have chosen to leave. As it is now, the picture of her is that she was completely happy and bubbly and there's no way she would leave - but I'm exploring the possibility that she might have.

Like in the case of Leanne Bearden in Garden Ridge, Texas. There was an investigation focused on locating an abducted women, when in reality she had been terribly unhappy with her life and had committed suicide, despite virtually everyone saying she was very happy. Except her sister in law who said she wasn't adjusting.

So it's in that spirit that I'm wondering why a completely devoted happy stay at home mom would have her kids in full time daycare - if in fact, that's the case.

I realize that my post might have come off accusatory - but I agree, it's not my business how they choose to spend their money.

It's just a clue, is my point. I don't know what her situation is, but if her kids are in full time day care and she's a full time stay at home mom, that's a clue pointing in the direction that she was not all that happy at home and might have chosen to leave. As it is now, the picture of her is that she was completely happy and bubbly and there's no way she would leave - but I'm exploring the possibility that she might have.

Like in the case of Leanne Bearden in Garden Ridge, Texas. There was an investigation focused on locating an abducted women, when in reality she had been terribly unhappy with her life and had committed suicide, despite virtually everyone saying she was very happy. Except her sister in law who said she wasn't adjusting.

So it's in that spirit that I'm wondering why a completely devoted happy stay at home mom would have her kids in full time daycare - if in fact, that's the case.

I understand now why you went down that line of thinking. Definitely would not be the first person to do it.

Would really like to know who actually saw her last, and was she actually jogging?

Maybe she wanted them to socialize with other kids?

If the strands of hair are true it strongly speaks against suicide imo. Does the LE video mention the hair? (not able to watch it) If so we should take it as fact.

I saw it in comments on MSM fb so rumor at this point.

If the strands of hair are true it strongly speaks against suicide imo. Does the LE video mention the hair? (not able to watch it) If so we should take it as fact.

https://www.facebook.com/MissingPiecesNetwork/posts/1598024650503707:0
80652d2abf766c01559bf678965b4e8a.jpg

"chunks of hair" is mentioned on this flier too.

On the topic of daycare and whether or not she was a SAHM, I recall when I was googling her name that I did see a job title. Something to do with AT&T. Let me see if I can find the link.

If the chunks of hair were indeed found, then that indicates violence.
This is devastating to her husband and kids.

I live in the area where she lives. To answer a few possibilities on this topic...There are very few kids in the area so some people put their kids in day care for social purposes. It provides like an introductory to school when they start. Also People have things to do being so many here live on more than an acre so it allows people to take care of the home and property with kids not being under foot all the time. Usually this area is very quiet and people can leave vehicles unlocked and not having to lock the door every time they leave. This is highly unusual for such a thing to happen here. People jog, ride bikes, etc on a solo effort all the time here with no issues. Please try not to think that this is a bad area. People who live here use a Redding mailing address but actually live North of Redding. We have some traffic but it has been busy the last couple of days since she went missing. All are hoping to find her safe soon. If I know of any changes, I will let it be known here.

I live in the area where she lives. To answer a few possibilities on this topic...There are very few kids in the area so some people put their kids in day care for social purposes. It provides like an introductory to school when they start. Also People have things to do being so many here live on more than an acre so it allows people to take care of the home and property with kids not being under foot all the time. Usually this area is very quiet and people can leave vehicles unlocked and not having to lock the door every time they leave. This is highly unusual for such a thing to happen here. People jog, ride bikes, etc on a solo effort all the time here with no issues. Please try not to think that this is a bad area. People who live here use a Redding mailing address but actually live North of Redding. We have some traffic but it has been busy the last couple of days since she went missing. All are hoping to find her safe soon. If I know of any changes, I will let it be known here.

Thanks for joining in DAH! I am south of you in Butte County and am always glad to see other North Staters pipe up. I am so very worried for Sherri.

Sometimes it frustrates me that Bosenko doesn't speak with much urgency in missing persons investigations. but I also realize that the circumstances are usually much different than with Sherri - who obviously does not live a high risk lifestyle.

I am sure the family feels so helpless. I noticed a account was set up today with almost 5k raised already to support the family and search efforts.

Can you tell me - is the Old Oregon Trail road busy? Or more of just a rural 2-lane road?

Here's an update. Spotted by "multiple" neighbors who knew her - seen walking or jogging late morning or early afternoon.

http://www.krcrtv.com/news/local/sh...ssing-shasta-co-woman-sherri-papini/142731721

I hope LE is interviewing them all. This case reminds me a bit of Sierah Joughin's murder, the perp lived 6 miles down the road from her. She was snatched off her bicycle very close to her home, and some of her belongings were also found on the side of the road (ditch, field, etc). I hope this is not the case here. But I have a very bad feeling ...

Old Oregon Trail in this area is a semi busy 2 lane road complete with yellow lines.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne