Found Alive CA - Sherri Papini, 34, Redding, 2 November 2016 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Those are from October 2015, not this year
Her Pinterest had lots and lots of pins from 1 week ago. For kids crafts, holiday stuff etc. I really don't think she was planning on leaving.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I'm confused - according to article below "Her sister said that Papini usually picks up the couple's two children and jogs in the afternoons. " So why would she have gone jogging before picking up their children. Could her things have been planted as a ruse?

Aside from that, it bugs me that their children are always referred to (tos prevent saying more) as "her children", "her babies" ...

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...shed-jogging-says-abducted.html#ixzz4POSCBUbi
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

In the video I only see one decoration that could be Christmas related. It looks like a little doll sitting on a ledge near the enlarged photo. Maybe one of the kids grabbed it out of a box of decorations. Are there more items I am not seeing?

This reminds me very much of Scott Peterson case.
Have the police actually confirmed that anyone saw her out jogging?

I have been scanning pictures and there's a evidence cone # 3 that shows what appears to be a black and pink beenie or possibly a fanny pack in front of a light green home on a paved road center line. I can not find that house on google earth. Also notice the type of fence in front of it. I would say if no blood or sign of struggle by phone then more than likely at was taken from her and tossed out the window.

Here's the house on Google Maps
https://goo.gl/maps/8Spc2D8yiUo

If the husband never took his phone into his workplace, why would she call him and ask if he were coming home for lunch around 11 am? Did she not know that it was his habit to not take his phone with him into work? This may have been mentioned and I missed it but did her husband try to call her around 1 pm when he got her phone message?

It seems many members have not read or understood my post made earlier today, so

Once more with feeling !!

The Rules

Etiquette & Information (scroll down to section titled Victim Friendly):

VICTIM FRIENDLY

Websleuths is a victim friendly forum. Attacking or bashing a victim is not allowed. Discussing victim behavior, good or bad is fine, but do so in a civil and constructive way, and only when such behavior is relevant to the case.

The "victim friendly" rule extends to the family members of victims and suspects. Sleuthing family members, friends, and others who have not been designated as suspects is not allowed. Don't make random accusations, suggest their involvement, nor bash and attack them. Posting their personal information, including names, addresses, and background data -- even if it is public -- is not allowed. That does not mean, however, that statements made by family members and other third parties cannot come into discussion as the facts of the case are reported in the media.

In addition:

Stop sleuthing the social media of family members
Stop bringing over and discussing comments from the social media pages of random people or random commenters
Stop discussing the comments by the FIL on their social media.

Do NOT cast aspersions on any family members. They are considered victims unless LE advises otherwise

If there is something you truly do not understand about the above, send a private message to a Mod or Admin and we can clarify if necessary.

:tyou:

Vetano, Marcotte, and now Pappi - all names that end in a vowel. (I know cases are not related, just a curiosity.)

Glad that came to a screeching halt........too many rabbit holes.

The phone situation really doesn't bother me. My partner isn't supposed to use his personal phone, while he's working. Sometimes, he can text me back, other times, he can't. If it was an emergency, I would have to call his work and have them radio him.

My FIL carries a work phone and a personal phone. If the matter is serious, I might text or call him on his work phone, but it's supposed to only be used for work. Otherwise, all texts and calls would go to his personal phone and I would just wait for a response.

If I texted about coming home and heard no response within an hour, I'd assume it was a busy day and not expect a lunch visit.

As far as the husband immediately tracking the phone? It's not what I would think to do, first thing. But IF he works in IT, maybe it was one of the first things he thought of.

He came home and found the house empty, no wife, no kids. Sherri's car is in the driveway, so he would have to assume they're on foot somewhere.

Probably was completely unusual for his family to be anywhere, but in their home at 5:00-6:00 PM.

The situation would throw alarm bells up for me.

In the video I only see one decoration that could be Christmas related. It looks like a little doll sitting on a ledge near the enlarged photo. Maybe one of the kids grabbed it out of a box of decorations. Are there more items I am not seeing?

In this video, at 1:04, there's a Santa coming out of a chimney that's sitting on the table behind the unframed portrait.
http://www.krcrtv.com/news/local/sh...issing-wife-ask-for-her-safe-return/145248010

The link below will now take you to several videos, and the videos are being edited and updated as you read this post. In the video I saw this afternoon, at 0:52, there's a red nosed reindeer with a Santa hat and what appears to be a sleigh with a poinsettia scarf or small blanket. On the window sill are "nutcrackers" and red and green dressed soft stuffed toys.
Husband of Missing California Mom Sherri Papini Says He Thinks She Was Abducted
By CAMERON HARRISON Nov 7, 2016, 8:03 AM ET
http://abcnews.go.com/US/husband-mi...erri-papini-thinks-abducted/story?id=43348426

In this video, at 1:04, there's a Santa coming out of a chimney that's sitting on the table behind the unframed portrait.
http://www.krcrtv.com/news/local/sh...issing-wife-ask-for-her-safe-return/145248010

The link below will now take you to several videos, and the videos are being edited and updated as you read this post. In the video I saw this afternoon, at 0:52, there's a red nosed reindeer with a Santa hat and what appears to be a sleigh with a poinsettia scarf or small blanket. On the window sill are "nutcrackers" and red and green dressed soft stuffed toys.
Husband of Missing California Mom Sherri Papini Says He Thinks She Was Abducted
By CAMERON HARRISON Nov 7, 2016, 8:03 AM ET
http://abcnews.go.com/US/husband-mi...erri-papini-thinks-abducted/story?id=43348426

Thank you so much for the links and clarification! The continual editing is annoying and confusing.

Thank you so much for the links and clarification! The continual editing is annoying and confusing.

I know what you mean. I remember'd what I'd seen but then couldn't find it even though I was using the same link. That's the state of history these days. Always being edited.

The phone situation really doesn't bother me. My partner isn't supposed to use his personal phone, while he's working. Sometimes, he can text me back, other times, he can't. If it was an emergency, I would have to call his work and have them radio him.

My FIL carries a work phone and a personal phone. If the matter is serious, I might text or call him on his work phone, but it's supposed to only be used for work. Otherwise, all texts and calls would go to his personal phone and I would just wait for a response.

If I texted about coming home and heard no response within an hour, I'd assume it was a busy day and not expect a lunch visit.

As far as the husband immediately tracking the phone? It's not what I would think to do, first thing. But IF he works in IT, maybe it was one of the first things he thought of.

He came home and found the house empty, no wife, no kids. Sherri's car is in the driveway, so he would have to assume they're on foot somewhere.

Probably was completely unusual for his family to be anywhere, but in their home at 5:00-6:00 PM.

The situation would throw alarm bells up for me.

I agree about the 2 phones. My DH has a work phone which he uses for all his business calls, conference calls etc. And his personal cell. I never call his work phone. The only time I remember is when our DIL went into labor. Other than that, I text his cell if I have questions about dinner plans or such things. And he texts back within an hour or two.

Her question about lunch was not that big a deal so why not just text the cell and wait and see? .... if that was really her, of course...

Wow. People magazine article...comments. There aren't many. One of them I find to be pretty unsettling, along with associated SM. Since this isn't family-related, is it OK if I mention something like this, especially since I am not using a name?

Thanks. Just checking to make sure I am within bounds. Plus, I had to share. Eeek.

I don't believe we have all the facts yet, so I'm still leaning toward an abduction. The fact that there was no scent near the phone could be because the abductor threw the phone out the window. (Happened in the Sierra Lamar case.) If this is an abduction, then searching in the immediate area is only covering all the bases to be sure and probably why the searches have stopped till further evidence leads LE to another area. I wonder, too, if she couldn't have been hit by a car and the driver threw the phone there to throw off LE. Of course, the abductor could have hit her on purpose as a means to be able to grab her. Sexual assault could be one motivation. Trafficking could be another if the abductor mistook her for someone much younger.

We've seen it before. Small (5'4" 100#), attractive, distracted (wearing earbuds with music or other and less aware of surroundings), ponytail (easier for abductor to grab), in a less populated area (less chance of witnesses). Rachel Cooke in Texas went missing 14 years ago under similar circumstances. SEVERAL witnesses saw Cooke out jogging during mid-morning, but no one saw what happened.

I see more than one theory here and can't seem to be able to settle on any one of them.

Wow. People magazine article...comments. There aren't many. One of them I find to be pretty unsettling, along with associated SM. Since this isn't family-related, is it OK if I mention something like this, especially since I am not using a name?

Thanks. Just checking to make sure I am within bounds. Plus, I had to share. Eeek.

All I see is the typical ridiculous comments internet articles usually have. http://people.com/crime/mystery-aft...ng-she-was-definitely-taken-against-her-will/

There really is so little to go on because LE hasn't really released all that much, and now they say they're no longer searching around the area?

We still have conflicting reports about when she was last seen. "Neighbors" seem confused as some news outlets say 11AM and others say 2PM.

We have to keep in mind that all that is really telling us is that she was seen on the road that day. We are ASSUMING that she was taken where the husband found the phone when she very well could have finished her run and been taken or attacked in her home, her yard, by her car, wherever. I'm leaning towards the phone being planted there to throw off LE.

Since the mod said, "That does not mean, however, that statements made by family members and other third parties cannot come into discussion as the facts of the case are reported in the media" I will say that the family seems convinced that she is far away from the area of her phone. I'm not sure why they think that unless there is something not being said.

I am hoping today LE will say something about SOMETHING!

I am getting no red flags that the husband is involved at all. Jmo

maybe LE isn't mentioning what's on Sherri's phone because someone else (suspect?) is on the phone. If they don't give away that her husband was on the phone at a certain time, suspect will know LE knows they're on it too. Also works if hubby is suspect

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3