Found Alive CA - Sherri Papini, 34, Redding, 2 November 2016 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
From the Record Searchlight, Redding. California
http://www.redding.com/news/local/P...nd-involved-in-wifes-abduction-400434981.html

Papini relative defends against rumors husband involved in wife's abduction
By Damon Arthur

A relative of the Redding woman reportedly abducted last week took to Facebook Tuesday to defend against allegations her husband was involved in her disappearance and that she may have walked out on her family.

Rod Rodriguez III, who said he is Sherri and Keith Papini’s father-in-law, also revealed details about the investigation into Sherri Papini’s disappearance, including that Keith voluntarily turned over to law enforcement all of his computers, cell phones and tablets.

[...]

<modsnip>

God help me if I ever found myself giving media interviews in the middle of the biggest crisis of my life. You all would hang me with what came out of my mouth.

Right there with you. I'd be telling jokes and we all know what that means.

So, with the obvious exception of this call being ruled a hoax or the clothing not matching etc etc...

Either LE are being reallllllly cagey for a reason, or this investigation is being weirdly bungled.
If the clothing were to be found along with the phone and earbuds as well in separate locations I would be leaning towards her not being kidnapped by a random person.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Per request, here's a cap of the green house behind the fanny pack.

And again, the link to live google maps of the sign they show later in the video. LINK.

attachment.php

I think this is the location:
https://www.google.ca/maps/place/14...03f7c204670c7!8m2!3d40.6963254!4d-122.3188667

Heavens. I don't think I've EVER seen a mainstream media outlet make a news story completely off an unsubstantiated facebook post.

I wonder if they even attempted to contact the author of the post?

Must have a really sore arm stretching all that way!

Ok, so I had a quick scan of the thread

Please tell me if I have anything wrong and add to the list if there is more to go on the map

Last seen - Sunset Road
iPhone/earbuds/chuck of hair - Old Oregon Trial/Sunrise Drive
Ladies underwear found = Bear Mountain Road

What else? The daycare, do we know where that is?

The 2 news articles I read. (Sorry I don't have the links, just goggle it) They said the hair was wrapped around the ear buds and cord. A few strands. NOT enough to cause concern.

I think people commenting on it are surprised because so many families have to carefully manage their money to allow one parent to stay home with the kids. It's unusual to see a family where the income is high enough that one parent can stay home AND they can still afford daycare.

Exactly. Day care is very expensive. Very. It takes one large income or two incomes. That's the daycare issue for me. Money.

If KP didn't make much income, got into serious debt while trying to maintain a fascade and SP found out, that opens the door to financial woes which can trigger things. If SP worked from home so there were two incomes, then there are work-client relationships which could trigger things.

The family photos posted on the MSM look professional, look like they were taken often, and maybe were expensive. Lots of photos showing a nice life. There's even a photo in what appears to be a small jet. Where did this money come from? Were there income streams we don't know about? Or was it all a fascade?

Exactly. Day care is very expensive. Very. It takes one large income or two incomes. That's the issue for me. Money.

If KP didn't make much income, got into serious debt while trying to maintain a fascade and SP found out, that opens the door to financial woes which can trigger things. If SP worked from home so there were two incomes, then there are work-client relationships which could trigger things.

The family photos posted on the MSM look professional, look like they were taken often, and maybe were expensive. Lots of photos showing a nice life. There's even a photo in what appears to be a small jet. Where did this money come from? Were there income streams we don't know about? Or was it all a fascade?

I wonder if there is some family money. Her wedding wasn't cheap.

Heavens. I don't think I've EVER seen a mainstream media outlet make a news story completely off an unsubstantiated facebook post.

That's what I thought. Odd.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Exactly. Day care is very expensive. Very. It takes one large income or two incomes. That's the daycare issue for me. Money.

My daughter is a professional photographer, she takes our photos at no cost. Maybe they have a friend or family member who gives a big discount? It's not difficult to appear to have a cushy life, which is why they say "Not everyone is who they POST to be" ... I think we all know people who are one way in person and another on FB, Instagram, etc. Lots of pressure to keep up with those elusive Joneses.

I'd be a wreck. A babbling mess. Inconsolable. Incoherent. Terrified. That much I know.

Especially since we know what happens to the victims on this forum, that's the terrifying part.

I have a separate house key for my walks that I put in my pouch with my phone.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Also new door locks can have phone apps to unlock your house. I have that for my garage door opener. I had a friend need something from my garage while I was at work, opened and closed it for him.

What's the area like surrounding the location where her phone was found? Would there be any surveillance cameras able to detect a particular vehicle maybe driving there to plant the phone?

I had questions along these lines...

I was glad to read in the LE update that they are searching for footage from wild life video cams in the area...

I hope there has been some footage taken in either surveillance cams or wild life cams... Or home/business cams..

all... JMO...

So - Mods, in regards to TOS how do we handle an MSM article entirely based on SM postings, lol?

Things are getting fuzzy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members