Found Alive CA - Sherri Papini, 34, Redding, 2 November 2016 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't believe for a second Sherri was abducted from where her belongings were found.
If this was a random abduction, im surprised the abductor would leave her things where they were found so quickly, yet be able to conceal her. There wasn't really any reason to seperate her from her belongings.
If we accept that witnesses saw her jogging, maybe they also saw her heading home afterwards.
I think the police know way more than what they are saying publicly.

Many joggers have straps that attach their phone to their bicep. Perhaps she did, and they just fell off when she was grabbed.

I'd like to know if there is a jealous mistress or lover in the picture. I'd also like to know exactly what those logged LE visits to the family home were about. MOO.

It is disturbing to me that she was not caught on video.
I am assuming the video was from the area where her things were recovered?

It looks like she was not taken from that area where her phone, etc was located
How far was this from her home?

Has anyone heard if she was a regular runner and followed the same route?

I think the husband needs to properly accounted for before LE officially clears him.

I'm halfway on and halfway off the fence. Jmo.

I did not realize that the items were discarded close to where they live.

I'm with you Knox on almost all counts here. I've said it earlier in the thread, and while trying to be respectful of SCSO, I will say that in case after case I have followed out of Shasta Co I have not been impressed with their urgency, media updates and effectiveness.

Also, the interviews. I just don't know. I see a broken family - but how can you censor every single word you say? You are in front of a camera taking about your spouse and the mother of your kids. I'm not sure I would have all the right words, tense, phrases, exclamations or answers. I have to give him the benefit of the doubt at this point.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

God help me if I ever found myself giving media interviews in the middle of the biggest crisis of my life. You all would hang me with what came out of my mouth.

are we sure that is a house? that looks like a bungalow and that is giant for that type of house.

Yes, it's the same house. Compare the trees. The smaller shrubs near the house were not planted yet on the Google Map shot. It is deceiving at first in the KRCR screen shot, though.

ETA: not sure why that "reply with quote" didn't show up right?

I don't know why this hasn't stuck out to me before and I'm sure I've missed something where it's been explained but.......

How was she planning to get back into the house if she left her keys behind?

I read it earlier in the thread. Searchers found womens underpants along Bear Mountain Road, is that not the case?

That is true Skibs, just hasn't been reported by LE as linked to Sherri. I apologize, had to step out for a bit. I should have given you a better lead in.

Good find. So they found the fanny pack roughly 500 feet from Sunrise Drive, and closer to a different road, in fact (135 feet to Lazy Jane Ln).

So, okay, it's highly unlikely that the phone and earbuds are inside, they were probably found closer to Sunrise Drive, and are exhibits 1 and 2.
Also, that would explain why the husband didn't pick up the fanny pack.

God help me if I ever found myself giving media interviews in the middle of the biggest crisis of my life. You all would hang me with what came out of my mouth.

I'd be a wreck. A babbling mess. Inconsolable. Incoherent. Terrified. That much I know.

They show a green house with white wainscotting in the background. I have been unable to locate this house.

However, they also show a close-up of a sign that says "Sunrise." Here is a live link to the sign on google maps: LINK.
It's Sunrise Drive, off Old Oregon Trail.

I'd like to know if there is a jealous mistress or lover in the picture. I'd also like to know exactly what those logged LE visits to the family home were about. MOO.

Where are you seeing LE visits logged to the home?

It is disturbing to me that she was not caught on video.
I am assuming the video was from the area where her things were recovered?

It looks like she was not taken from that area where her phone, etc was located
How far was this from her home?

Has anyone heard if she was a regular runner and followed the same route?

How many of these houses actually have surveillance cameras? If they did, would they even get a view of the street given the size of the lots? LE said she hasn't shown up on any cameras but that might mean they've got two places with cameras.

I still have a problem with this statement:
PAPINI: I received a text message from her at 10:37 a.m. that day asking me if I was coming home from lunch. I usually don`t bring my personal phone in

on my job, so I didn`t respond to that message until 1:39 p.m. later that day.

Can't figure out why she would text him knowing this??

I wonder if they have had any handymen or service guys at their home recently?
Maybe he keeps his phone in the car while working and checks it when he can. I'm on the fence about what happened to her, but I do know some people including my husband checks his phone in between jobs.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

I don't know why this hasn't stuck out to me before and I'm sure I've missed something where it's been explained but.......

Many people out in the hinterlands don't lock their houses when they go out, especially just for a jog in the neighborhood.

When I jog, I try to carry as little as possible. I use the garage code to get back in but they could have a hidden key.

]How many of these houses actually have surveillance cameras?[/B] If they did, would they even get a view of the street given the size of the lots? LE said she hasn't shown up on any cameras but that might mean they've got two places with cameras.

I really have no idea
I assume that LE has looked at video based on them saying she wasn't seen
It may be one camera, it may be ten

I never take my keys when I go for a run. We have a keypad that opens our garage door that is attached to the house. At a previous house, we had a digital lock on the back door and didn't need a key.

Numerous people have explained how this is exactly how they or their significant other use their cell phone at work. They don't carry it around with them but check it periodically when they get a break, are between customers, or get back to their office. Just because you don't do it doesn't mean it isn't very normal for other people.

I did not mean that I did not find his explanation "credible". I only meant that his action would be contrary to what would have been expected. ( which would have been to reply well before 12:00).

What is normal for me may not be normal for other people but that could cause my behavior to lead to further consideration if I were to be embroiled in a criminal investigation. This is how detectives operate. They are trained to look at things skeptically; not to assume that things are as they appear.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peleona