Found Alive CA - Sherri Papini, 34, Redding, 2 November 2016 - #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
ef44780a3805a19692464d85fc79a7d8.png

Image taken from the GMA spot this morning. That's not SP he's got his arm around, is it...? Looks like the hair is dyed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This has probably been mentioned, but the woman who saw SP waving the piece of clothing (bag?) on the side of the road said she had long hair. I tend to think she is accurate because KP confirmed afterwards that she was waving a bag. I think the hair chopping happened at the hospital to treat injuries. KP saw her first at the hospital.

This is the most bizarre case I've ever followed. Just...wow.

In today's morning interviews, the sheriff is suggesting the perpetrators cut her hair. Maybe it was cut jaggedly so the woman who saw SP did see some long hair.

Sooo...according to the sheriff, two hispanic females abducted SP. Also according to sheriff, one of them "released her, dropped her off, however you want to say it." The sheriff has not mentioned any other suspects, so I'm not going to speculate that there were more. Just these two. Only one dropped her off. Where was the other one? Since she was released so close to a major interstate it's pretty obvious that the one who released her wanted her to be found quickly. So at least one of them has compassion or she was in over her head, scared out of her wits, and wanted an end to the situation. Maybe this person just went along for the ride at the beginning, thinking they were just going to rough up SP for some real or imagined slight, NOT keep and torture her for three weeks. I think ONE female had a personal grudge and an agenda and had a female friend or relative who was down with getting even. But not like this. I think there is a reason SP was personally targeted and I think her assault was an act of pure rage. And I don't think any of this has anything to do with race.

We need to note that this formal special agent is only speculating that this might be random. I don't think he's part of the case, rather he's just an ABC expert they bring in to analyze different cases.

Absolutely.

Still trying to catch up so forgive if this has been answered..

The lady who saw the truck with a woman who she believes was Sherri seemed to have takem in a lot of information in a short time
It seems she really felt something was wrong.

Do we know if she took down a license number?
From her report, it seems as if she would have as she was aware of Sherri 's case

The personal attack on the victim/husband theory does make some sense but a factor against it is the time she was held. The time frame and more than one person being described as a suspect by Sherri to me indicates some degree of organization by the unsubs. This was IMO a group who has done this before.
They had a place to hold her for three weeks, restraints, supplies to cut hair and brand victims etc

Not trying to get into a religious debate .... do we know what church or denomination she belonged to? Some denominations don't cut their hair

Good point. I mentioned this a few pages back. The "branding" could identify a particular group. Could be a key. Surprised the captors let her go as this could identify them...

Except if the "branding" is indeed a message, like the Sheriff said. The message would be for someone other than Sherri, I suppose; they had her, so they wouldn't need to "brand" her to send her a message. In this case, letting her go would make perfect sense, methinks. JMO

I totally agree with you shefner.

here's a partial transcript of this morning's video. don't know how I found it...

http://media.snappytv.com/captions/928000/488p488/2016-11-30T12-31-53.033Z--164.067.mp4.srt

This is interesting, taken from the above transcript (BBM):

FOR THE FIRST TIME,
INVESTIGATORS ARE REVEALING THAT

00:00:06,632 --> 00:00:09,498
THEY ARE TAKING A LOOK AT
SEVERAL OTHER CASES ACROSS THE

00:00:09,632 --> 00:00:13,931
COUNTRY FOR THEIR SIMILARITIES
TO THE KIDNAPPING OF SHERRI

00:00:14,066 --> 00:00:15,365
PAPINI.

I have such a strong "Davey Blackburn vibe" from KP, unsure why, but I can't shake it.
MOO

Not trying to get into a religious debate .... do we know what church or denomination she belonged to? Some denominations don't cut their hair

Well, those denominations that don't allow women to cut their hair probably don't wear form fitting exercise clothing.

If that's her in that photo she looks like they made her eyebrows thin and dark almost like some Hispanic females do when's they draw them on in black or tatto it. And her hair looks purple. That doesn't look at all like he sane girl.

What picture?

Her past indicates she is Catholic.

The lady who saw the truck with a woman who she believes was Sherri seemed to have takem in a lot of information in a short time

From her report, it seems as if she would have as she was aware of Sherri 's case

It sounds like she did.

She said: ‘We left before they left. I gave myself about five minutes down the road before I called the police.

‘I gave them the number of the car and a description.’

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...lue-pick-truck-rest-stop-just-days-found.html

Well, those denominations that don't allow women to cut their hair probably don't wear form fitting exercise clothing.

True but jogging in a long skirt could prove problematic
Just trying to think of all angles here. The more we learn the more questions I have.
This GMA interview wasn't the press conference I hope

Not sure if is still there but yesterday's Daily Mail article had a copy of the report from that call. It did include a license plate number on the report.

Why mysterious donor and Cameron Gamble and private investigator? Could mystery donor be Bethel Church? Are family members associated w that church? Just seems to me that they aren't happy about relying on conventional investigators and methods. I have a feeling that Anonymous donor provides a clue to motive, here. Maybe not. I'm patiently waiting to hear from LE for details. When is the presser, anyone know? JMO

True but jogging in a long skirt could prove problematic
Just trying to think of all angles here. The more we learn the more questions I have.
This GMA interview wasn't the press conference I hope

FWIW, I live in a neighborhood with a population of people whose religion includes modest dress for women . Some of the women do indeed jog and excercise in long skirts. This comment has nothing to do with this case... just thought I would mention it as general sharing of knowledge.

Again, I am not suggesting running in a skirt has anything to do at all with SP.

Jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member