Found Alive CA - Sherri Papini, 34, Redding, 2 November 2016 - #12

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Im struggling with media TV show doing an interview and 4 hours worth in talking to husband. If LE is needing to keep things hush to protect the investigation then LE is probably not very happy about a 4 hour interview from MSM.

There seems to be a disconnect somewhere. Would LE want to reinterview the husband and wife and try to get more information since MSM is getting more information.

It also seems like LE would want to reinterview them to help explain to them how it hurts their investigation. They may not realize how harmful it is to the investigation to do MSM interviews.

Maybe the money offered for the interview was so large that family decided to do it.

It just seems like LE and family are taking two different paths and not working together much or if at all at this point anymore.

The most frustrating aspect is that while the media spoke with the husband for four hours, the public will only get to see a half hour of edited material (if we're lucky).

I wish there would be a new standard in journalism to release the complete, unedited source material following the broadcast of an interview. I would like to see and hear everything that is filmed, not just the cherry picked portions that a media outlet shares.

This may be a reaction to LE not believing her account. He is trying to bolster her story by giving details about her injuries, and going straight to the public.

But, from what the sheriff has said, LE believes her account. I think Keith is probably still reacting to amateur sleuthers who still want to suggest this was all a giant hoax.

Im struggling with media TV show doing an interview and 4 hours worth in talking to husband. If LE is needing to keep things hush to protect the investigation then LE is probably not very happy about a 4 hour interview from MSM.

There seems to be a disconnect somewhere. Would LE want to reinterview the husband and wife and try to get more information since MSM is getting more information.

It also seems like LE would want to reinterview them to help explain to them how it hurts their investigation. They may not realize how harmful it is to the investigation to do MSM interviews.

Maybe the money offered for the interview was so large that family decided to do it.

It just seems like LE and family are taking two different paths and not working together much or if at all at this point anymore.

I thought the same thing initially, but now I am beginning to think LE doesn't mind the interviews. I'm sure they are taking notes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

But, from what the sheriff has said, LE believes her account. I think Keith is probably still reacting to amateur sleuthers who still want to suggest this was all a giant hoax.

If, hypothetically, LE does not believe her account and has made that clear to them in interviews, then I think KP's actions make sense in that he seems to be defending her story more than anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member