Found Alive CA - Sherri Papini, 34, Redding, 2 November 2016 - #14

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a question, not bashing, not accusing... If SP is that battered, would a child only notice tears and not the physical changes including hair etc?
A valid question...

I am wondering if maybe he just meant coughing and screaming to the point where she could taste blood. That has happened frequently to me. Maybe he didn't mean literally coughing up a load of blood. Just an idea.

I thought maybe her nose was bleeding and that was why. You taste blood and might spit or gag on it.

Regarding the money:
I believe in Tricia's first post on this thread that an update has been posted. The 100K will go towards anyone that can lead them to the abductor.

Correct me if I'm wrong but the is just under $50k. I haven't heard how that'll be used. My guess is family expenses since KP likely hasn't been working, therapy, medical, etc.

The $100k was offered by the anonymous donor -for capture of perps, I think.

I know this isn't really relevant but the coughing up blood thing just doesn't sit right with me. I was so sick once that I was coughing the hardest I had ever coughed. I coughed so hard I puked and sorry to be graphic but I coughed stuff up but never was it blood. Idk I'm just wondering is it even possible?

It's possible, yes. Given the right *extreme* circumstances. It's happened to me and I assure you, it's no flipping picnic.

Show interviewed a profiler with a theory this was some kind of cult brainwashing kidnapping? I completely missed the details about this, sorry. I was too shocked to type anything. IDGI. :scared:

Pretty much the same thing.

Not really. Safety to me would indicate there's a strong threat the kidnappers might come back. PRIVACY would mean the ordeal is over and they're likely long gone but she needs to heal away from the media.

Thanks for the link...something I keep meaning to clarify...are there not two crime scenes 150 miles apart ... The FBI should be investigating as well... has anyone on their behalf spoken about the case?

BTW *bandanas (auto-corrects to bananas €€&&\/##/)

So the kids saw her right away or very soon after?

Great point! KP made it seem as though Sherri approached them after they asked for help because they seemed harmless

Even with their faces covered? Sorry, I'm not watching - just reading along and that part confused me.

Well I certainly wouldn't approach a vehicle with 2 women who had their whole faces covered

X2

I'm not a runner, but I'm pretty sure I would be if someone pulled up next to me wearing masks. Yikes.

Does this make sense to anyone else? I always thought cults manipulated people and enticed them to join. Ive heard of not being able to escape a cult but not of people being abducted off the street aand tortured to be in a cult.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
Not to me

Sent from my SM-T817T using Tapatalk

Can't watch. Just reading here. Thank you for sharing.

I am not understanding. Is their mailbox a mile away? I do not understand that? Will someone explain? TIA

That is not uncommon in rural areas.

Can't watch. Just reading here. Thank you for sharing.

I am not understanding. Is their mailbox a mile away? I do not understand that? Will someone explain? TIA

This is the view of the mailboxes at the entrance to the subdivision.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Screenshot (84).jpg
    Screenshot (84).jpg
    106.4 KB · Views: 574
Which confuses me considering she can recall specifically a 2.5 hour drive at one point after being abducted.

That was the first day. She had slept and ate and able to try and keep track of where/how far away from home they were taking her IMO

Well that added zero clarity for me

Sent from my SM-T817T using Tapatalk

Yeah, you do. The written word, even as well as described, can't accurately depict the true demeanor of each person interview. In my case, particularly true of KP (who appears extremely genuine to me) or Gamble (:aktion1:)

Yes. You need to watch it.

I had to stop typing the transcript and pay attention because things that had not sent a red flag, did so now. And NOT with KP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pama_213