Found Alive CA - Sherri Papini, 34, Redding, 2 November 2016 - #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
As a Redding Native, I'm not surprised that anything involving pot harvesting has came to light here as a potential link to the case.

I'm just speculating here, and have no inside information regarding the Papini's, however, I have seen and know people that grow pot in that area. It's EXTREMELY common, and is seemingly done by people you'd never expect.

Could the Papini's be growers (complete speculation, pls no TO) and have "low-life's" or "sub-humans" that they are in contact with that would have a reason to send a "message"?

This is not me victim blaming at all, just throwing out my two cents.

It does seem to blame the victim, IMO. LE has investigated the family, their contacts, friends, phone records, financial records, executed 20 some search warrants, given lie detector tests. If they were involved in illegal activities it would have come to light. Sometimes the monsters who live among us do bad things to good people
JMO

That response was for the WS'er that said it might be a bath towel or the hood she was covered with. I heard it loud and clear: DISCARDED PIECE OF CLOTH, THAT SHE ROLLED AND TUCKED TO BED, PRETENDING IT WAS HER DAUGHTER VIOLET.

That WS'er was me and I'm still confused as to your point. :confused: No need to type in all caps.

I struggle to understand how he immediately knew that she was abducted at that early point. If the phone was on top of a friend's car that picked her up to go somewhere it could have flown off the car and ended up there. Or she may have dropped it and didnt know it.

He indicated on the 2020 show that he was very convinced she was abducted and he was trying to make sure LE knew it too. Paraphrasing from what I remember from the show.

I struggle putting myself in that position and being that sure that my spouse was abducted from what little was known. I do think I would have looked for my spouse longer and make some more phone calls to other people and wait at home for some time before I would go to the worst case scenerio.

I struggle how he knew from so little time of getting home and her just not being there and finding that phone. If there was not any other evidence that someone abducted her then what made him so convinced that that was what happened.

Maybe there was something else we are not privy to.

I don't find this unusual at all. Different couples have different levels of communication. My husband does not communicate very well. Like if we are home together, he sometimes will just leave without telling me. I'm the opposite. I tell him my plans in the morning and text him all throughout the day. He would be instantly suspicious if he came home and the car was there but I was gone.

Sometimes you just know. Like when your phone is stolen vs when you lose it. Sometimes you just have a gut feeling.

My thoughts on the interview:

1. We got no real answers, and a whole lot more questions.

2. There are 101 things that still don't add up.

3. The over emotional things (like tucking a blanket in and pretending it was her child :thinking:) didn't sit right with me, nor did KP referring only to SP as "his wife". Something uncomfortable about both of these things.

Basically, posting my real thoughts on the situation would be against the TOS. But, to say the least, I'm still as skeptical as I was in the beginning. Maybe even more so now.

You saying it was 'overly emotional' for her to pretend to cradle her baby girl, while she was chained up for days in a dark basement? wow

I say YES. Either that or they were told/asked to hold the information back by LE.

I can't think of any other reason

I'd think, if KP were told or asked to hold the information back, he wouldn't have brought it up at all in the 20/20 interview. He probably would have cleared that with the reporter before the interview started. I don't get the feeling KP and LE are working closely together, and I think the tension began when LE seemed to downplay SP's injuries.

I refer to my husband as "my husband" at work because I don't expect co-workers to remember his name. It feels weird just bringing him up by his name when the people have never met him. My sister always referred to her spouse as "her husband". That's one of the few things in the interview that I DIDN'T find odd.

"distancing language" is a red herring imo, countless cases on here it has been pointed out that this is a factor and in almost all of them the person that used those phrases is proven to be completely innocent of anything.

My thoughts on the interview:

1. We got no real answers, and a whole lot more questions.

2. There are 101 things that still don't add up.

3. The over emotional things (like tucking a blanket in and pretending it was her child :thinking:) didn't sit right with me, nor did KP referring only to SP as "his wife". Something uncomfortable about both of these things.

Basically, posting my real thoughts on the situation would be against the TOS. But, to say the least, I'm still as skeptical as I was in the beginning. Maybe even more so now.

I agree on all this except him referring to her as "my wife". My husband does that all the time. Even if I'm standing with him. And I do the same, referring to him as "my husband". I catch myself all the time and try to say his name to friends but it feels so weird saying his name over saying "my husband", even if they know him personally.

I haven't been able to read every page, so I apologize if this has been posted already. Matt Gutman did a fb live before the 20/20 aired answering a few questions.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10154421822094934&id=163497464933

(Hope that works, I've never linked fb before)

I also read he did a radio talk show interview where he talks a little more about his conversation with Bosenko , but I haven't been able to find it yet. Hoping someone will upload it to youtube.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Take a breather everyone. The mods need one as well. Just a temporary break.

This is one...all dated Nov 8 https://www.google.com/amp/www.lati...61108-story,amp.html?client=ms-android-att-us

If someone has mention of the earbuds before that day please reply, thx

I wasnt' here last night and this has probably already been answered to death but just in case it hasn't, your linked article goes on to explain the following:

He pulled the “Find my iPhone” mobile app, which led him to Old Oregon Trail and Sunrise Drive. There, he found his wife’s cellphone and earbuds with strands of hair attached to them, Sherri Papini’s sister, Sheila Koester, said.

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-sherri-papini-missing-california-20161108-story.html

Update :)

We haven't forgotten about Sherri & those of you dedicated to this thread.

pssst...little known fact - mods have dirty laundry, dishes and families that like to eat too. ;) Just wanted to drop in and let you guys know that one of us will open a new thread within a couple of hours.

Thanks in advance for your understanding and patience. :blowkiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members