NV NV - Patricia Portella-Wright, 48, poss. "associated with" a red 2003 Chevrolet Trailblazer, Reno, 9 Aug 2024

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

citizen_sleuth

Verified family member - Orie Donald Esh thread
Reaction score
The Reno Police Department (RPD) is assisting the Placer County Sheriff’s Office with the search for a missing woman who was last seen in Reno.

Patricia Portella-Wright, 48, was reported missing on Aug. 9. She is 5’9”, weights 125 lbs and has blonde hair and brown eyes.

Patricia is possibly associated with a red 2003 Chevrolet Trailblazer with Nevada License Plate: PHF8942 (handicapped plate). There is a square white sticker just to the right of the rear license plate.

Anyone with information or anyone who has seen the vehicle or Patricia is urged to call the Reno Police Department's non-emergency line at 775-334-2677. They can also contact Secret Witness by calling or texting the tip to 775-322-4900 or going online.
Screenshot 2024-08-12 at 4.54.32 PM.pngScreenshot 2024-08-12 at 4.54.53 PM.png

According to her Facebook page, she's a photographer who works in Art Sales. She's moved a couple of times within the last couple of years, but nothing of any great distance. Appears to be from California and currently living in the Tahoe area. Trish Portella-Wright Placer County Court records have nothing on her. civil filings or otherwise. I'm not sure what they mean by "associated with" a vehicle. Is it hers (and if so, is the handicapped plate pertinent), or just the vehicle in which she was last seen?

According to her Facebook page, she's a photographer who works in Art Sales. She's moved a couple of times within the last couple of years, but nothing of any great distance. Appears to be from California and currently living in the Tahoe area. Trish Portella-Wright Placer County Court records have nothing on her. civil filings or otherwise. I'm not sure what they mean by "associated with" a vehicle. Is it hers (and if so, is the handicapped plate pertinent), or just the vehicle in which she was last seen?
Her vehicle was found at her house according to my friends who know her personally. I will say this is moo because I can’t provide a link to that information. I live in the same town but don’t know her. I am not sure how the red vehicle is associated with her either but that comes from the Reno police department.

Seems to be her:

I looked up the official Placer County Superior Court Records earlier today and there was no reports on her from Jan 1 2024 to today. I checked under Wright, Portella-Wright, Portella Wright (no hyphen) and Wright. Nothing. So either it's not in the system yet or her case was processed in a District court (which I could not find a online search engine for). Good find. Case Search | Superior Court of California - County of Placer

They have the tag number so they must know WHO the tag is issued to. Why aren’t they announcing who that is? Is that person also missing? If not have they found and spoken to the owner of this vehicle? Lots of unanswered questions.

It's interesting that Patricia was reported missing after failing to show up at work on Friday, yet her last known contact was on Saturday. If correct, that would mean she was alive and communicating in some way after unexpectedly not reporting to work. I would love to know who she contacted and in what form-was it a text that could have easily been written by someone else, or a call that was definitely PP-W's voice?

It's interesting that Patricia was reported missing after failing to show up at work on Friday, yet her last known contact was on Saturday. If correct, that would mean she was alive and communicating in some way after unexpectedly not reporting to work. I would love to know who she contacted and in what form-was it a text that could have easily been written by someone else, or a call that was definitely PP-W's voice?
I think the last contact may have been the previous Saturday, August 3rd, but not sure.

local news regarding person of interest

Person of interest identified in Reno homicide and related missing person case
RPD: Case of missing woman, northwest Reno homicide connected, person of interest sought
Reno Police seek car, person of interest in missing person, homicide case

brief summary of info so far:
Person of Interest in Reno Homicide
Clifford is now considered a person of interest in a Reno, Nevada homicide investigation, according to the Reno Police Department.
Vehicle Information
  • Clifford is believed to be driving a red 2003 Chevrolet Blazer with Nevada plate F8942 (handicapped plates)
  • The vehicle has a distinctive square white sticker to the right of the rear license plate
  • The Blazer was last seen westbound on Highway 70 from US Highway 395 at Hallelujah Junction
Public Safety Alert
  • If you spot Clifford or the vehicle, do not approach; call 911 immediately
Collaborative Investigation
The Placer County Sheriff's Office is working in collaboration with the Reno Police Department to locate Portella-Wright and assist in the homicide investigation.
Description of Patricia Portella-Wright
  • White female with blonde hair and brown eyes
  • Approximately 5'9" and 125 lbs
Contact Information
  • If you have any information regarding the recent whereabouts of Patricia Portella-Wright or Brent Clifford, please contact the Placer County Sheriff's Office at (530) 889-7830.

From the above article: “ RPD says there is no connection between Portella-Wright and the homicide victim, William F Andrews, but it is believed Clifford was in a dating relationship with Portella-Wright and was friends with Andrews.

Portella-Wright is still missing and is considered to be in danger.”

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AussyDog
Back