Found Alive CA - Sherri Papini, 34, Redding, 2 November 2016 - #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny how she did not go jogging with her dogs.

Being in a remote area, it would be better to have dogs with you to protect against coyotes, bear, cougars ...

Depends on the size of the dogs. I know small dogs can actually attract predators.

A witness who by SP and LE accounts cannot identify them though because she had a hood over her face and they covered theirs...
This is why how/when/where she was taken was key. Were they masked when they approached her? Then I assume she would have had to have been in her home, as I think masked women driving down the street in rural America might attract some attention.

Is there a thread for Stacey Smart?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Yes, there is. Actually, my signature is a link to her case. Don't know how to add her pictures. :/ Thanks for asking. :)

I've considered it might be a misdirection, but I always end up at the receiver knows exactly what it means.

If it's classified as as "message," it must have been intended for someone, specifically. The question is, who is the intended recipient?

That's my question. Why should it be assumed that there was video coverage of the route Sherri took on her jog. Unless she went by your neighbors camera we don't know do we.

Maybe because she has neighbors who have security cameras and dash car cameras?

Do people think the 'message' is figurative or literal?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

IMO, the message is one of two, punishment or ownership. I would assume (JMO) it was a rudimentary mark
and hope that after only three weeks or less it might be repaired or diminished. I don't figure that these women were or took her to tattoo or branding artists. I wouldn't expect some treatise or even the word "rosebud"

If she were branded for ownership it would be a simple identifier, IMO, or even just a scar to humiliate and subjugate. If this was punishment, IMO, any scar itself would suffice. Human branding AFAIK is not a simple
and exact process. The body reacts to the heat in many ways. MOO

What do others think?

Depends on the size of the dogs. I know small dogs can actually attract predators.

I can't take my Beagle mix with me jogging b/c she literally wants to stop and smell every flower and blade of grass, and she freaks out at every single dog she sees so i'd be stopping every two mins in my neighborhood (got her as a rescue). And her little short legs don't hold up too well when running, she gives up after like 10 mins, lol. She saw a coyote once and wanted to fight it, she DID fight a goose at one point, so yeah i'd leave her at home. I bring a taser instead when im by myself :)

On a side note from that, I've been following these threads and still can't wrap my mind around what the hell is going on with this whole thing. I sincerely hope that LE releases some kind of update soon that can put all of this insanity into perspective. This may be the craziest case I've ever followed here. I feel for SP and what she went through, can you imagine how heavy that must have been every day, day in and day out you dont know if you're going to see your husband or kids or family or friends again and you are being beat and tortured emotionally and physically. I can't even.... There's a lot of speculation but, victims first. That is a huge mind F that she has been through, I cant even imagine the PTSD she has now.

As far as my speculations on who done it... It sounds more personal than anything. She isnt an addict or runaway or street kid so the likelihood of sex trafficking is super low to me. But I just have this hunch... that it's so personal. Whether they know the people or not it feels deeply personal to me, especially going into hiding now, its like they know they are some sort of target for something. Someday we will know what it's all about... Until then...

And the dogs never picked up her scent where it was assumed she was jogging.

My question is, did the K9 dogs covered the area where her cell phone was found? Did they picked up nothing??? If anyone have a link, please and thank you.

If it's classified as as "message," it must have been intended for someone, specifically. The question is, who is the intended recipient?

They could have been calling SP a vulgar name. The message could be as simple as one word- probably something demeaning and shaming IMO. Just something to add to her humiliation. Something more to wear her down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's strange that not only was she not seen jogging on any footage the day she went missing, but when she was shown footage of vehicles in her neighborhood that day, she said that none were THE vehicle.

She could have been abducted in one vehicle, then dropped off in another one, or multiples for that matter.

IMO, the message is one of two, punishment or ownership. I would assume (JMO) it was a rudimentary mark
and hope that after only three weeks or less it might be repaired or diminished. I don't figure that these women were or took her to tattoo or branding artists. I wouldn't expect some treatise or even the word "rosebud"

If she were branded for ownership it would be a simple identifier, IMO, or even just a scar to humiliate and subjugate. If this was punishment, IMO, any scar itself would suffice. Human branding AFAIK is not a simple

What do others think?

Based on descriptions we heard in the news it sounded to me like it had to be some sort of burned on branding.

Was thinking a bit ago if maybe the perps put a shock collar on her and maybe they kept zapping her if she tried to get away which could have caused burn wounds I think. I dont know if that makes any sense since when she was released they did have chains of some sort so no real need of a shock collar or anything since they had chains.

I'm literally only on the first thread of this case- trying to catch up. Haven't been on since Ember...

This article really piques my curiosity...

Seriously! IMO, even if CG had approached KP (contrary to reports, BTW) and said "I'll do what I can to help, but I would like to use her case in my training program", KP would consent. This was a family desperate to get their loved one back. It's only logical that they would exhaust every possible option. Those who think CG somehow orchestrated this abduction (and brutal beatings, branding, starvation, etc.) for self promotion are in denial of trafficking and the sick individuals involved in it. MOO

Has there ever been a documented case where abductions for trafficking have ended with the girl being released, no questions asked? I just can't wrap my head around it being about trafficking with the way that it ended. Curious if it's ever happened like this before.

I think it was meant for her, and for that reason I hope she never has to share what it says.

What do others think?

I think the branding will follow along very similar lines to what happened to Piper in the Netflix series "Orange is the New Black" in season 4.

Here is a summary of that episode:
When Piper and a number of inmates were hired to sew lingerie for a company called Whispers, which may be like Victoria's Secret, she decided she'd gather some of her closest inmates to start a smuggling ring where they make extra undies from scrap material and then wear them for a number of days to get them all smelly from when they piss, poo, sweat, etc, and then they got a guard to smuggle them out. They were making good money until Piper felt she needed to make an example out of one of the Latina inmates because she thought she was betraying her and kicked her out of the ring. The latina girl told another Latina inmate about it and they started their own dirty underwear smuggling ring, but Piper didn't like that and she convinced the new guard to let her start a group that would snuff out illegal activity and the guard approved it. So, she used that as an opportunity to tell the guard the Latina inmates were the only ones smuggling dirty underwear and they got busted after a thorough search and they gave that dark skinned Latina inmate a number of extra years on her sentence, so as a revenge they branded Piper as shown.

Here is a link to the clip:

[video=youtube;53HuRyrPy0k]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=53HuRyrPy0k[/video]

I can't take my Beagle mix with me jogging b/c she literally wants to stop and smell every flower and blade of grass, and she freaks out at every single dog she sees so i'd be stopping every two mins in my neighborhood (got her as a rescue). And her little short legs don't hold up too well when running, she gives up after like 10 mins, lol. She saw a coyote once and wanted to fight it, she DID fight a goose at one point, so yeah i'd leave her at home. I bring a taser instead when im by myself :)

On a side note from that, I've been following these threads and still can't wrap my mind around what the hell is going on with this whole thing. I sincerely hope that LE releases some kind of update soon that can put all of this insanity into perspective. This may be the craziest case I've ever followed here. I feel for SP and what she went through, can you imagine how heavy that must have been every day, day in and day out you dont know if you're going to see your husband or kids or family or friends again and you are being beat and tortured emotionally and physically. I can't even.... There's a lot of speculation but, victims first. That is a huge mind F that she has been through, I cant even imagine the PTSD she has now.

As far as my speculations on who done it... It sounds more personal than anything. She isnt an addict or runaway or street kid so the likelihood of sex trafficking is super low to me. But I just have this hunch... that it's so personal. Whether they know the people or not it feels deeply personal to me, especially going into hiding now, its like they know they are some sort of target for something. Someday we will know what it's all about... Until then...

I will trade my taser for your beagle and will add my poodle as a bonus! Lol.

Maybe because she has neighbors who have security cameras and dash car cameras?

That's a possibility. But I don't assume that their neighbors have security cameras.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CROOKED_RIVER