Found Alive CA - Sherri Papini, 34, Redding, 2 November 2016 - #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If Sherri can only remember so little about the two Hispanic women, can't describe the vehicle beyond 'dark SUV',

I forget; did SP say what time of day/evening was she taken? Was it already dark out?

Now I'm not sure what you mean.

I thought you brought up the possibility that lies are being told to protect the guilty. What did you mean by this? I took it to mean that lies are being told to protect the perps so that they don't come after SP and her family. I'm curious what you meant. TIA

I think it was a family member who shared the pictures. I also think it's odd that there are still pictures of the children out there on FB. I would think that the Papinis would want to protect their kids as much as possible and not have pictures of the children out there for anyone to see. JMO

Of all the odds thing in this case, the release of her kids children, names and age is the one thing I can't deal with. They wouldn't divulge who dropped them at the daycare, but the pictures and vitals info were game. arghhh...

I know some people said is because they want to appeal to the soft side of the captors, but still....

In my head sex traffickers are looking for girls (ladies women females ) that won't be missed. That if missed police will think they are runaways or druggies hiding. So while SP looks young she also doesn't look like someone that wouldn't be missed. She looks like your everyday mom , out for a jog , or to get the mail. She has publicity written all over her

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This. This comment right here combined with something I have seen elsewhere today has me slowly changing my mind about the sex trafficking theory. Publicity. Whoever took her knew(IMO) that there was going to be a public outcry, maybe not to the extent we saw, but they knew nonetheless.
ST theory is still possible but IMO this "event" was not random.

[FONT=&amp](paraphrase)

reporter: Was it ever more than these two captors?[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]Sherrif: All we have is the two latino females[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]of course, if other information develops, we'll let you know

(7:10 in)
[/FONT]
[video=youtube;vQFn4bgLrsQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQFn4bgLrsQ&t=454s[/video]

Regarding the 2 Hispanic females (described as one being older, the other one younger):

Is there any evidence at all they were related?

As in, mother and daughter?

Keith has proven he will do whatever Sherri needs. Maybe she wasn't comfortable at the hospital so he hired a doctor and nurse to come to the house. As long as she didn't need constant medical intervention there is no reason that isn't possible. They could have an entire home hospital set up for all we know.

Maybe, but do you know how outrageously expensive that is? It's roughly 4000 a week just to get ONE home care worker (not even a nurse or a doctor). If insurance won't pay for a standard hospital, I doubt they'd pay for that. Even for terminal cancer patients, that's an out of pocket expense. With his BB salary, and she being a SAHM, that would be a big expense.

I get why you would assemble an A-Team and circumvent LE to find your missing wife. What I don't get is why, after she had been found, you would continue to circumvent LE and use your A-Team to run a "shadow operation"

I want to know more about SP's high school friend that went missing from that same area.

Maybe, but do you know how outrageously expensive that is? It's roughly 4000 a week just to get ONE home care worker (not even a nurse or a doctor). If insurance won't pay for a standard hospital, I doubt they'd pay for that. Even for terminal cancer patients, that's an out of pocket expense. With his BB salary, and she being a SAHM, that would be a big expense.

If SP is home bound, which she very well may be, wouldn't insurance cover her care at home?

But they just received a large amount of money, and considering the circumstances, I'd bet they'd be willing to pay for that kind of care. IMO

But they just received a large amount of money, and considering the circumstances, I'd bet they'd be willing to pay for that kind of care. IMO

Very expensive, and paying 2 PI's also, if I understood Lake16 correctly. JMO

Sadly, many if not most questions can't be answered "due to the ongoing investigation".

National Enquirer is NOT an approved MSM source.

This is the same rag that at one time screamed "Baby Born With Wooden Leg".

Near Kitty Hawk, North Carolina, Orville and Wilbur Wright make the first successful flight in history of a self-propelled, heavier-than-air aircraft. Orville piloted the gasoline-powered, propeller-driven biplane, which stayed aloft for 12 seconds and covered 120 feet on its inaugural flight.

That was reported by the National Enquirer in 1903, and everyone who read it thought is was fake. Don't underestimate these guys.

If SP is home bound, which she very well may be, wouldn't insurance cover her care at home?

Something I can speak to with some assurance. It depends. Home health care provisions in most insurance policies are pretty specific in what/why they will cover care. So it really depends on the policy and Sherri's overall health. Usually it kicks in after a hospital stay and it's limited in the amount covered.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I thought you brought up the possibility that lies are being told to protect the guilty. What did you mean by this? I took it to mean that lies are being told to protect the perps so that they don't come after SP and her family. I'm curious what you meant. TIA

I mean there are lies being told and the intention behind those lies is to protect the people who set SP's abduction in to motion, and to cover for the people who held her prisoner.

By protect I mean keep them (the guilty parties) from being caught.

eta: I am not pointing fingers or making any implications. Just suggesting lies are being told to cover up what really happened. I think this is typical any time a crime has been committed.

Right, but it doesn't say this anywhere else. So it's hard to trust Hollywood Life over the other sources.

there are many discrepancies among MSM ...but again there is no logical reason I can think of for a reporter to add this tidbit in, I mean how did it get in the report if not on purpose and that leads me back to it came from somewhere? again JMO

I am wondering if SP's Posh acct might have had anything to do with the kidnapping? A couple of her photos are pretty sexy...maybe someone asked to pick up their items, or she was meeting them with the items in hand at the mailboxes...?

I don't believe she was raped by one or any males, but maybe she was taken to do some sort of same sex pics or videos (given her captors were women)

How would they know she was a married woman with kids and friends and supportive family?

They wouldn't, which is why they likely wouldn't just take a random woman off the street. Far easier to groom their victims - to look for disaffected teens, drug addicts, etc., who are grateful for a little attention, some kindness, some money or drugs, etc.; the person doing the grooming gets into their confidence and then, little by little he drops the kindness and starts to become more domineering and abusive. By then, she's totally under his control. They know how to work on the psyches of people who are vulnerable.

I totally agree with you. That is exactly what they do, 99% of the time. But there are always exceptions, and outliers.

She may not have been abducted by ST's. It is just a possibility, imo.

If she didn't have a weapon to defend herself then yes. If she actually had her gun with her then no.

Well, Keith's words implies physical struggle, not a mention of a weapon on Sherri's hand. Anyway, if that was the scenario, another oddity for this case; three armed women, a struggle, and no one was shot. smh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
primelectrics