Found Alive CA - Sherri Papini, 34, Redding, 2 November 2016 - #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a little too convoluted for me, but assuming for a moment that it's true, LE could get DNA from all recently released parolees and solve the case when a match was found.

That's assuming that DNA was available and if that DNA was of the parolee . If they have DNA that's not in their data base, that won't help identify the perps. unless they are in custody.

I think the message is "don't forget what we agreed to."

A twisted "forget me not", like a strings tied around a finger.

Thinking...

Pay up
B word or C word or eff you
A dollar amount, like 300k or $10,000
(Just random amounts for example purposes)
Someone's name (enemy? stalker? child?)
Be afraid

A willing prostitute, or two, would have been a lot less trouble! I shudder to think what he might be getting for Christmas...

But a willing prostitute is not going to be OK with being chained in the dark basement for 3 weeks, and beaten and branded.

Thank you for your reply, sumzero. I think it has a significant flaw. Suppose KRCR had posted and broadcast the letter promptly on receipt, on November 6. The abductors respond immediately and follow the letter’s instructions for reaching out to the negotiator. But there is no reply back, because there is no negotiator. I would think this would anger the abductors and thereby substantially endanger Ms. Papini.

The letter was posted on a website or Facebook page, wasn't it? I'd imagine the AD included some kind of contact information.

That's assuming that DNA was available and if that DNA was of the parolee . If they have DNA that's not in their data base, that won't help identify the perps. unless they are in custody.

The theory laid out that SP was abducted to serve as the former parolee's sex slave right? So of course the corrections system would have his DNA, and his DNA would also be on SP in some fashion.

A willing prostitute, or two, would have been a lot less trouble! I shudder to think what he might be getting for Christmas...
Perhaps the ladies were not particularly knowledgeable about risk assessment.

The theory laid out that SP was abducted to serve as the former parolee's sex slave right? So of course the corrections system would have his DNA, and his DNA would also be on SP in some fashion.

They might have cleaned her up before releasing her.

I don't know how realistic the theory is, but it makes as much sense as anything else we have discussed.

Excellent post!

Perspective .... I wanted to post this late last night and thought I should sleep on it first, but I still feel I should post. Then I'll duck when y'all start throwing things.

Lake16 has chosen WS to communicate. This group has integrity and compassion that I've seen since I have been here. However, last night was hard to keep reading.

When Lake16, our Verified, keyword verified insider, says two women abducted Sherri, one released her .... it means two women abducted Sherri, one released her. It doesn't have to make sense to you, it just is. Same with the ST leanings and everything else. I sensed that there are some here bent on having it have happened a certain way when that is just not the case.

Lake16 is a "gift" to this group. Like he or she said they have more information /knowledge than what has been released to the public (Us) but not as much as LE. The fact that this "more" information is shared with WS, is also a gift, very graciously shared, imho.

It makes me sad when I sense some feeling entitled to more info, or taking a disagreeable tone, like no matter what Lake says to some things, either way, it with be picked apart and argued with over and over.

There are some very amazing and kind posters here (you know who you are ). However, others should remember when they post that there are "people with feelings" behind these names. Please be nice to one another.

Also, Tricia and her team do an amazing job in keeping this site what is is, stellar among sites like this. I am sure they put an enormous amount of time, and tons of heart into it, and for that I am appreciative.

MOO.

Possibly the abductor has coerced her into altering the facts of the abduction.

As far as I know, there is no evidence to support this idea. The sheriff believes Sherri. Why do you think she's not telling the truth? Do you think she fabricated the abduction, beatings, branding, etc.?

I just heard an interesting theory from a couple from outside of Susanville, which is about an hour and a half from Redding. [ But they both grew up in Redding and have lots of family there, and go there weekly.]

I was sitting at Starbucks, with WS on my computer, and the couple next to me saw SP's smiling face on the screen. They were surprised that someone in Los Angeles would be looking at this case. lol

I asked them what the locals thought, and they said there were two 'camps' within their friends and family. Most thought it was an abduction, possibly by gang members, or ST related. But there are some that are still skeptical apparently.

But this couple told me their theory, which a few of their family members share with them:

Susanville has a Maximum Security Prison. Lots of level 4 Sex Offenders. Many of them have been released into the Redding area in the past few years. That is one of the reasons for the recent surge in the crime rate and drug rate. It has caused some tension among the residents.

The theory that was told to me was that the 2 Latinas were a mother/daughter duo. They kidnapped SP as a 'gift' for the husband/father, a recent parolee, who was home bound with an ankle monitor, and wanted some fun. Eventually the daughter felt badly about it, and let SP go.

I thought it was a pretty interesting local theory. :thinking:

The police would have already arrested them. There can't be too many just released prisoners with ankle monitoring who have a wife and daughter at home who barely speak English. It wouldn't have taken over two weeks for probation to check on each and every person who fits this description. They don't need warrants to enter if the released con is on home monitoring.

I know LE talked with registered sex offenders in her area when she was missing; I assume if she was sexually assaulted they would be doing the same now in all surrounding areas, no? In fact, can't we look up locations around where she was found? Sounds like sleuthing...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They might have cleaned her up before releasing her.

This is where it gets too twisted and turned for me. If SP was someone's sex toy for three weeks, I can't imagine she would come back DNA free. This theory asks us to assume a lot: that the women wore masks even though they planned on keeping her until one changed her mind, that the parolee would want a battered and bruised up woman, and that she would be DNA free.

Also, LE say they don't know what the motive would be. The motive is clear in this theory.

But a willing prostitute is not going to be OK with being chained in the dark basement for 3 weeks, and beaten and branded.

But they are a lot easier to get and the least likely to be reported missing with face plastered all over.

Perhaps the ladies were not particularly knowledgeable about risk assessment.

I agree! They took a woman who would quickly become known via MSM in only a matter of days. They definitely chose the wrong victim.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NysesPieces