Found Alive CA - Sherri Papini, 34, Redding, 2 November 2016 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
On the Redding crime group page on Facebook a woman listed a link to the Shasta County missing persons page. In it you find about 49 missing person cases in Shasta county. I found Sherri Papini, clicked on the link and found this-
315b1b53d2fc2a0ec75b55c2de5048d5.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DOJ is classifying her disappearance as voluntary.

I'm starting to think there's some bigger reason why LE is not searching anymore, and why the feds or equisearch are not on the case. The possibility exists that a ransom demand has been made. Maybe for money, maybe to get something back. What if KP has something from one of his installs that someone doesn't want getting out?

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

On the Redding crime group page on Facebook a woman listed a link to the Shasta County missing persons page. In it you find about 49 missing person cases in Shasta county. I found Sherri Papini, clicked on the link and found this-

WOW!

Voluntary missing adult!

How did you get access, if I may ask? Apparently it is only available to LE.

Where did you get that? That can't be the link you used.

She is listed as "At risk" according to RPD.
The other is not public access and also may or may not have been updated.

How did you get access, if I may ask? Apparently it is only available to LE.

The link at the beginning of this thread posted by the mod. It's a Redding crime page on Facebook. I was scrolling down the page read comments and about 20 hrs ago from now a woman posted a link to the Ca missing persons page and said to type in Shasta county. I did that and it took me directly to it.

The link at the beginning of this thread posted by the mod. It's a Redding crime page on Facebook. I was scrolling down the page read comments and about 20 hrs ago from now a woman posted a link to the Ca missing persons page and said to type in Shasta county. I did that and it took me directly to it.

http://dojapp.doj.ca.gov/missing/list.asp

Doesn't work for me but that may be because I'm outside the US

Where did you get that? That can't be the link you used.

She is listed as "At risk" according to RPD.
The other is not public access and also may or may not have been updated.

A lady posted the link last night on the Redding crime Facebook page that the mod put a link to at the beginning of this thread. It took me right too it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member