Found Alive CA - Sherri Papini, 34, Redding, 2 November 2016 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So.... "Voluntary Missing Adult." Is that a technical term, or does this imply they have made some sort of determination?

That doesn't necessarily mean it's true. I really hope that's the case and she's safe. It explains why the ground searches stopped. But it does seem like the people that know her don't agree with LE. They believe she was taken.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I plugged in the other missing woman, Stacey Smart, and it came up "Unknown Circumstances". That leads me to believe that LE must have good reason to suspect she left voluntary. JMO

So.... "Voluntary Missing Adult." Is that a technical term, or does this imply they have made some sort of determination?

Tera is on the list too and has a different classification.

That doesn't necessarily mean it's true. I really hope that's the case and she's safe. It explains why the ground searches stopped. But it does seem like the people that know her don't agree with LE. They believe she was taken.

One way to find out. Send the link and a message to a local reporter. Ask them to call SCSO and confirm the DOJ status.

What in the world?? Voluntarily missing?? I am starting to think that classification came after going through her phone. And with the family so quiet.. I have a hunch but I won't say it.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

That does work. It could mean a ransom etc. We shall see.

Were you able to get the link to work? If this is really true it's good news compared to the alternative. I hope you see your friend again soon!

They must have found some evidence she took off on her own.
A text
An email a phone call
Something because if she was endangered I'm very sure there would be
More activity to find her.

Heather Cameron is listed as 'suspicious circumstances' (known POI). Cort Jones is 'voluntary missing adult,' but his case is definitely suspicious and involved foul play - just not enough evidence (or body)

I'm still wondering why she has no dental x-rays. Who doesn't have dental x-rays?

Not to mention, if she is abducted, telling the perp she can't be identified by dental records is one hell of a gamble with her life.

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

If she left on her own accord it is really strange to leave half-way through wrapping a present for your husband. I just don't know what to make of this.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

The description of Voluntary missing says.....no medical condition and no sign of foul play.

So it is just a classification because of the lack of a crime scene....this woman didn't leave voluntarily...I just don't buy that.

Also I believe it is KP's birthday this month or beginning of next month...so the gift might have been a birthday gift....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eluluwho