Found Alive CA - Sherri Papini, 34, Redding, 2 November 2016 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I still don't get why he doesn't take his cell phone in to work at a Best Buy. [emoji53]. Especially when you have kids.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Because he makes "house calls" to install home theater equipment in peoples homes. So he is most likely in and out of a company truck on a regular basis. So he checks periodically in between jobs. Don't need the constant distraction of your personal phone and your work phone. Most likely if there is a real emergency they have something worked out where she calls on this work phone. But otherwise its the personal and catch as catch can. I have the same situation with the two phones. I cannot always be on top of my personal one at work. I check it periodically at breaks. It probably is not "cool" to be taking personal calls or be texting personally when you are working especially in front of the customer.

My hinky meter is up and down more often than an elevator with an electrical fault.

Could someone explain what could possibly make this feel like a hoax?
I sincerely could be missing something, but I am not getting that

My hinky meter is up and down more often than an elevator with an electrical fault.

Mine as well. At first I thought it was because of something the husband did. But now that he is clear, my hinky meter is stilled being pegged out. Something isn't right, but I can't put my finger on it.

Does anyone know if there is any information about the phone. He said when he found the phone he knew she had been abducted. Did he pick it up and handle carefully so as to not to contaminate any potential evidence? Were there any prints or dna on the phone that were not her's? I have done my diligence and read the threads but I don't recall them mentioning that. I know it was stated they are looking at her phone data wise, calls, texts etc.

Perhaps I was too impatient... And didn't wait long enough for the article to load...:blush:

thank you for the additional link, SheRuns! :tyou:

oops!

I had to take some survey before I was put through to the article...

Mystery solved! :)

Mine as well. At first I thought it was because of something the husband did. But now that he is clear, my hinky meter is stilled being pegged out. Something isn't right, but I can't put my finger on it.

When you say that, are you thinking that she left willingly?
I can buy that.

A hoax as in she is deceiving everyone?

There are certain issues that keep coming up over and over... I feel like we need a FAQ posted at the top of every page...

It is NOT abnormal to not bring a
cell phone into work. It's distracting, rude to customers, and many employers don't allow it.

It is NOT abnormal to text someone who doesn't bring their phone into service calls. They can answer texts when not with customers.

It is NOT abnormal for a sahm to put her kids in daycare. It's less common, but many normal people do it!

Random ideas:

since abduction seems likely...

- Perhaps we should consider someone in the run she is to be participating in?

- My mind goes instantly to a male perp... But there has historically been FEMALE perps, too...

JMO...:thinking:

When you say that, are you thinking that she left willingly?
I can buy that.

A hoax as in she is deceiving everyone?

I don't think hoax. I am leaning more towards just walking away from her life. Like I said, I can't put my finger on why just yet but this all feels off to me. Too staged. Too set up. And yeah, a kidnapper could do the same staging, etc with evidence, but would they bother? Or would they try to get the heck out of there without being seen?

I will add that now that DAH has given a touch more info (about other searches, evidence) it does make me question my hinky meter. But I am still not convinced yet.

And earlier someone was asking if people in their 30's still use a checkbook (sorry, too lazy to go find the quote and link it).

I would say yes - especially if money is tight and you are needing to 'float' a check until payday.

I think she made it home from the run and was taken from the house. She was probably followed or being watched by a neighbor or someone temporarily working in the immediate area.

If she was taken from the home, the perp likely tossed her phone from a car.

Also might explain why searches have somewhat stopped and the comment from family that she was likely no longer in the area.

All my opinions only.

Lots of yards that should be looked at if they haven't been. I may have missed it but i didn't see the normal request from LE for area residents to check out buildings and yards.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

And earlier someone was asking if people in their 30's still use a checkbook (sorry, too lazy to go find the quote and link it).

I would say yes - especially if money is tight and you are needing to 'float' a check until payday.

I don't think it really works like that anymore. I remember it being in the news a few years ago that as of a certain date banks would be processing them electronically and not to count on floating checks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mconnectseo