Found Alive CA - Sherri Papini, 34, Redding, 2 November 2016 - #24

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Shasta community college website shows that their daycare services run until 2:00 pm.

http://www.shastacollege.edu/Academic Affairs/SPECS/ECE/Documents/Parent Handbook 2017-2018.pdf

This is where RR3 said the kids went to daycare.

Not OP, but I assume this is where 2pm comes from. Either RR3 is mistaken in where the kids attended daycare, or KP has no idea what time his wife picks up the kids. My only issue with the preschool closing at 2 is that I know for a fact (my best friend is a preschool director) that the employees aren’t going to sit around twiddling their thumbs for three hours while they wait for mom to show up. They call the emergency contacts to pick the kids up bc the employees want to go home.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I believe some have extended hours as an option for working parents who would not be able to get there at the normal ("school") time, but that is an extra cost, usually a per hour rate. That may have been needed when she was working but not a needed cost for a SAHM. JMOO

ETA - I worked in a building with the daycare/pre-school in it and was very active with parent pick-ups at the 2-2:30 time. There were still some kids around with parents picking up at the normal work-day closing for those that were working.

I believe some have extended hours as an option for working parents who would not be able to get there at the normal ("school") time, but that is an extra cost, usually a per hour rate. That may have been needed when she was working but not a needed cost for a SAHM. JMOO

ETA - I worked in a building with the daycare/pre-school in it and was very active with parent pick-ups at the 2-2:30 time. There were still some kids around with parents picking up at the normal work-day closing for those that were working.

Yes many daycare facilities in my area stay open until 7:00-7:30ish. But if you look at the link I posted, the daycare that RR3 said the kids went to closes at 2pm. I don't see anything about extended hours, but I could be wrong.

Yes many daycare facilities in my area stay open until 7:00-7:30ish. But if you look at the link I posted, the daycare that RR3 said the kids went to closes at 2pm. I don't see anything about extended hours, but I could be wrong.

So if it closes at 2pm, why in the world did she go jogging at 2pm?

So if it closes at 2pm, why in the world did she go jogging at 2pm?

RSBM

Did anyone actually SEE her out jogging ?
Might be trusting in KP's "word" way too much.
He arrived home and used an app to locate her phone. How did he know she wasn't taken from their house, or even left on her own volition ?

Another possibility is that she may have mental issues.
My coworker's daughter went to a women's shelter claiming abuse...but her husband said she was constantly threatening himself and their kids, and even his in-laws support him.

Their kids are in daycare for their own safety as she cannot be trusted around them by herself.
Extreme bipolar and refuses to take her meds.
:moo:

It doesn't matter what RR3 said. We have KP on the 911 call saying that SPcwas supposed to pick up the kids by 4:45.

RSBM

Did anyone actually SEE her out jogging ?
Might be trusting in KP's "word" way too much.
He arrived home and used an app to locate her phone. How did he know she wasn't taken from their house, or even left on her own volition ?

Another possibility is that she may have mental issues.
My coworker's daughter went to a women's shelter claiming abuse...but her husband said she was constantly threatening himself and their kids, and even his in-laws support him.

Their kids are in daycare for their own safety as she cannot be trusted around them by herself.
Extreme bipolar and refuses to take her meds.
:moo:

bbm

You mean see her jogging at 2pm, see her wrap the earbud cord around her cellphone and place it on the ground, see her get into a car driven by women with their faces covered? :dunno:

jmo

Did we ever hear a report about what time SP said she was "taken"?

I remember a discussion about the time when she was in the vehicle, but I can't remember what time was stated.
MOO

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

IMO, there is a difference between Preschool and daycare.Preschool is an early educational school that actually teaches and a daycare is more like a babysitting service.

It doesn't matter what RR3 said. We have KP on the 911 call saying that SPcwas supposed to pick up the kids by 4:45.

He was pretty specific in his comment about the daycare. Not to mention his significant other was the one who went to pick the kids up that day.

He was pretty specific in his comment about the daycare. Not to mention his significant other was the one who went to pick the kids up that day.

So it makes sense to you that the kids' own father is mistaken about when his kids' daycare closes? And yet you readily accept what the grandfather has to say about it?

So it makes sense to you that the kids' own father is mistaken about when his kids' daycare closes? And yet you readily accept what the grandfather has to say about it?

I don’t believe much of what KP or SP say.

Eta - I think SP had most of the Papini family fooled. For instance, a VI in the beginning had said LE found nothing in SPs phone. Look how that turned out.

LE said the brand is obscure letters. I’m not seeing anything in the link that is about a heart... I’m confused

I'm just wondering if it was a spur-of-the-moment tattoo - if it is a tattoo - with letters meant to be undecipherable. Maybe letters belonging to the guy she was with.

I wonder if the brand on SP's right shoulder is a tattoo? And if it happened to be heart-shaped?

http://metro.co.uk/2017/10/25/new-p...rs-who-branded-missing-sherri-papini-7027626/

Also from that article :

"Sergeant Brian Jackson, of Shasta County Sheriff’s Office, said detectives had looked in to Papini’s alleged relationship with a male acquaintance from Michigan. She had planned to meet him for business in the days before he disappearance."

What kind of business, exactly? Wasn't SP a stay-at-home mom?

Also from that article :

"Sergeant Brian Jackson, of Shasta County Sheriff’s Office, said detectives had looked in to Papini’s alleged relationship with a male acquaintance from Michigan. She had planned to meet him for business in the days before he disappearance."

What kind of business, exactly? Wasn't SP a stay-at-home mom?

Meh I take the UK rags with a grain of salt. Although the daily mail does often times get exclusive pics and interviews, since they pay. Anyway.. I think MM was in CA for business and that’s when/why he and SP planned to meet up. I think it’s just crappy reporting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member