Found Alive CA - Sherri Papini, 34, Redding, 2 November 2016 - #24

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Preschool starts at age 3, usually twice a week. But, I agree, age 1 is daycare.

Maybe it’s just my area, but most pre-k facilities have separate rooms for all ages starting at newborns and go up until the kids can go to kindergarten. So newborns can be in the same facility as 4 year olds. It seems the daycare/preschool issue is splitting hairs. It could be because I live in a major metro area, but I just don’t see what difference it makes if it’s “preschool” or “daycare”. Who cares? The kids were in the care of others, socializing and learning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Meh I take the UK rags with a grain of salt. Although the daily mail does often times get exclusive pics and interviews, since they pay. Anyway.. I think MM was in CA for business and that’s when/why he and SP planned to meet up. I think it’s just crappy reporting.

Ahhh, gotcha. That makes sense.

Maybe it’s just my area, but most pre-k facilities have separate rooms for all ages starting at newborns and go up until the kids can go to kindergarten. So newborns can be in the same facility as 4 year olds. It seems the daycare/preschool issue is splitting hairs. It could be because I live in a major metro area, but I just don’t see what difference it makes if it’s “preschool” or “daycare”. Who cares? The kids were in the care of others, socializing and learning.

Yes, my son went to PreK2 at a grammar school (through 7th grade). He wore a uniform and all. I also worked in preschools and some started at 3, but lots had infant through kinder programs and they weren't daycares. Both are kind of interconnected now with education required before Kinder now. Truth be told, I wish preschool was still pre-schooling/ play schooling. But it's not. By prek3, my son was being quizzed on knowledge. I hated it.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

It's possible that SP lied to the in-laws about what time she normally picked up the kids. Maybe she didn't want them thinking that she left the kids there all day . That could explain why RR3 thought the daycare closed at two.

If that daycare truly closed at two, and the kids were still there after 5 PM, the daycare would've called every emergency contact number on their list. That clearly didn't happen.

Preschool starts at age 3, usually twice a week. But, I agree, age 1 is daycare.

The church preschool that my older kids went to was M/W/F, T/Th or 5 days and ran from 9-12 or 1 if you paid for them to stay for lunch. They take ages 6 weeks to 5 years. Also, it was in the paperwork that if you were more than 5min late for pickup there would be a fee and more than either 15-30min late and they couldn’t reach emergency contacts that they would call CPS. We haven’t sent the younger kids because I stay at home now.

Not me! :) I've never thought it was an issue other than creating problems with the timeline as it relates to this case

Is the UK Daily Mail owned by the National Enquirer? All their stories seem to follow that type of trend.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5172539/Supermom-Sherri-Papini-goes-pizza-husband.html

Nope, separate ownership, but the DM can be a rough read for sure.

Example: this article. Thanks to the DM's customary attention to such details, we now have a much clearer understanding of the colour and condition of SP's hair at present, the menu and pricing of MOD Pizza's slices and sides, and the rest of the "subdued supermom's" itinerary for that day. Eek.

I suspect this story will start to fade away at this point. Until SP changes her hair again.

Sorry if I am re-hashing but the day care thing has intrigued me.
Our daycare used to charge a hefty $10 for every 5 minutes you were late past closing time - mostly it was the odd mum/dad/carer who got caught in traffic who copped the fee. None of us wanted to pay that penalty. I can't see a family with low disposable income leaving the kids in day care past the closing time on a regular basis unless this was subsidised by a third party.......(to free up SP for a few hours?)

It is interesting that KP says SP picks up the kids at 4:45 and the day care finishes at 2pm? Are there arrangements parents and carers can make to extend that time? I wonder what the LE got out of this conundrum. AND if the kids were still in day care when KP was searching for Sherri - no one had notified the father?
So we have a possible nebulous 2hrs of time that KP can't account for in his wife's life. Plus that day he didn't come home for lunch-maybe this was opportunity for SP to get well away from a situation that was highly suffocating for her? What went wrong - what is with the crazy story - is this to protect her from a home situation?

- I think SP was looking for every opportunity of freedom. She can't even visit the red bird feeder without her hubby accompanying her.

I just check in now and then as this case is intriguing. 20/20 just came on, and it's probably nothing, but it's weird. A cult leader, who brands the members of his "church" (?). It just came on. Thought I'd mention it, even those these women are in NY.

I just check in now and then as this case is intriguing. 20/20 just came on, and it's probably nothing, but it's weird. A cult leader, who brands the members of his "church" (?). It just came on. Thought I'd mention it, even those these women are in NY.
I thought of this case the entire time!!!!! Even down to the time frame of the sessions. And it possibly being funded by someone who inserted themselves into the case......... soooo weird

They said she lost 18 lbs while abducted. Another thing about NXIVM is they say the women are rail thin and emaciated. Would love to know where/what her brand is. She looks a little like Allison Mack, too.

They said she lost 18 lbs while abducted. Another thing about NXIVM is they say the women are rail thin and emaciated. Would love to know where/what her brand is. She looks a little like Allison Mack, too.

I think we heard that her brand is on her shoulder. But I’m not sure where that was published.

I think we heard that her brand is on her shoulder. But I’m not sure where that was published.
Yes, it was said shoulder- I think husband said it on the TV interview. And some unidentifiable letters, which would be similar.

Yes cult was discussed earlier thread. It is reported that "cult" brands on the hip (left I think), SP was on the shoulder (not reported which one.

Nope, separate ownership, but the DM can be a rough read for sure.

Example: this article. Thanks to the DM's customary attention to such details, we now have a much clearer understanding of the colour and condition of SP's hair at present, the menu and pricing of MOD Pizza's slices and sides, and the rest of the "subdued supermom's" itinerary for that day. Eek.

I suspect this story will start to fade away at this point. Until SP changes her hair again.

i was hoping for some Christmas shopping pics at the local mall by now. Guess the Daily Mail hasn’t capitalized on that yet.

i was hoping for some Christmas shopping pics at the local mall by now. Guess the Daily Mail hasn’t capitalized on that yet.

Who cares? To preface, I think SP
Is lying about the narrative in one way or another. But people recently took pics of them in a pizza place, which DM did report on after taking the pics from Facebook and reddit. No wonder they don’t go out in public more often.

What would pics of them at the mall prove, in your opinion? Please don’t say body language or demeanor, because you can’t judge people by the way they look while Christmas shopping, aka the most miserable shopping.

Who cares? To preface, I think SP
Is lying about the narrative in one way or another. But people recently took pics of them in a pizza place, which DM did report on after taking the pics from Facebook and reddit. No wonder they don’t go out in public more often.

What would pics of them at the mall prove, in your opinion? Please don’t say body language or demeanor, because you can’t judge people by the way they look while Christmas shopping, aka the most miserable shopping.

I think the post was sarcasm. :)

I think the post was sarcasm. :)

Hard to tell in this case. I reread what the person was replying to and yes it was sarcasm, sorry. I’m used to people on another forum foaming at the mouth, feeling entitled to the every move of the Papini s. Sorry OP for jumping to a conclusion without reading what you replied to.

I am still getting used to tapatalk, not that it’s an excuse.

Any news gives the police an insight into the movements and priorities of the family. It keeps the story alive and the pressure on the search for justice.

Fast forward to Halloween 2018 - I wonder ...western cowboy bandits in bandannas again?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper