Found Alive CA - Sherri Papini, 34, Redding, 2 November 2016 - #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now it looks like it's official that CG was brought in by the Papinis who also arranged the 'anonymous donor':
Gamble was contacted by Papini's family and put in touch with an anonymous donor offering a reward of $50,000 for Papini's return.
http://www.actionnewsnow.com/news/ransom-negotiator-offers-reward-for-sherri-papinin-s-return/
Also the website now says the CG is working with the Papinis PI:
My negotiator Cameron Gamble and Papini’s private investigator will work with you to figure out the best way to help us both achieve our goals.
http://sherripapini.com/
And also from there is supposedly a new deadline "This offer expires Monday morning at 9 AM."

This raises red flags for me too, if true. If the family arranged this whole "ransom" thing and got this Gamble guy involved, as opposed to him just being a random weirdo who attached himself to the case.

Why would the family approach Gamble? Did they know him, or just heard of him? They don't have links with the church he is connected to, do they? So how did they know he existed, and why did they decide to bring him in?

He has a youtube account, but only 2 videos....? This one and one from 3 years ago on Anti-sexual assault training. Or maybe he just deletes videos over time...I don't know.

I don't even want to go back to the phone stories but I was thinking maybe it wasn't "originally" put there but ended up there-wherever that is...on the road, in the grass, in the dirt, floating in the sky. But I guess the likelihood that someone would pick it up is not very high in the type of area it's described as. I guess I was thinking if it was broke/shattered from being dropped by her, someone just threw it off " as garbage" because it wouldn't be useful to them....or maybe she ran away with the mailman when he was delivering the mail.

I ...DON'T....KNOW.... :facepalm:

Sounds a lot like "Don't you know who my FATHER is?" to me.

I don't think CG knows anything.

Sensationalistic? Hoping to make a name for himself and profit from a tragedy? They really come out of the woodwork, don't they? So who's the real opportunist here?

Here's the link for much more recent statistics on homicides.
2016NCVRW_6_Homicide_thb.jpg

https://ovc.ncjrs.gov/ncvrw2016/content/section-6/PDF/2016NCVRW_6_Homicide-508.pdf

Thank you so much, this is very useful and interesting information!

Interesting how he repeatedly refers to whomever has SP in the plural.

Unless I'm understanding it wrong, it looks like the funds from the account are going towards the reward for whomever has information on Sherri. I dunno guys. Maybe they are looking hardcore behind the scenes, but if they are putting all their chips on the ransom, I find it incredibly passive. So many crucial days have passed by......

But they must speak English, I guess. So they gotta know something about these alleged abductors.

I was actually thinking a Spanish speaking version for those who may have seen or heard anything would be useful.

There is something about this guy.... I'm not sure what it is or why. Bad vibes

And I can't see him being a negotiator professionally, Jmo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I totally agree. I'm also very curious why he is sooooo positive SP has been abducted and is being held alive somewhere versus having been harmed by a stranger or someone she knows. He is an odd duck for sure. The first amount of money wasn't enough so now he has increased the amount by adding it all together to make a bigger payout. Just seems so suspicious to me but then this is just my gut feeling.

unless I'm understanding it wrong, it looks like the funds from the account are going towards the reward for whoever has information on Sherri. I dunno guys. Maybe they are looking hardcore behind the scenes, but if they are putting all their chips on the ransom, I find it incredibly passive. So many crucial days have passed by......

I agree there should be vigorous search efforts as well.

I think this is awesome, and the best chance of getting an answer.
He is skilled, and knows exactly what he is doing.
Please post support, not arrows.

If this works and the disappearance was never a hoax, then I respectfully retire from armchair sleuthing.

Reward guy

This is just how one makes a name for oneself in the missing game: attach oneself to a high profile case already in progress; next time get hired via name recognition by family of missing from the get-go.

But he was ask in...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Possibly because the family is desperate, and he was brought in the same way families will bring in psychics to help them locate loved ones. Someone with a persuasive personality could convince them to buy what he's selling. (Not literally - I don't think he's charging them.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
panchoept