Found Alive CA - Sherri Papini, 34, Redding, 2 November 2016 - #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
2. Which family are they working with? 6 days ago Sherris sister said in an article she had no idea who they were and had no knowledge of it

Papini’s sister, Sheila Koester, said she had no knowledge about the letter and that the Papini family members had no association with the website.

“I have no idea. It’s nothing that I knew of,” she said
. http://www.redding.com/news/local/Papini-Update-Ransom-negotiator-offers-reward-for-missing-woman-401771575.html

Has something changed or are the family split? SP's side not involved but KP's side are??

I posted about this the other day. I definitely think there is a riff or something going on with both sides of the family. I do not get the impression that they are working together, where at the beginning of the investigation, I did.

If you follow interviews/posts you'll see that Sheila is very much on KP's side. I'm not sure about the parents.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

But the sister is obviously being left out of whats going on if she doesn't know about the letter or website. That is not working together. My impression is that she doesnt think Keith is responsible and supports him. I do not see that as them working together to find Sherri.

[h=1]Papini ransom becomes reward[/h]
The deadline to collect a ransom for Sherri Papini came and went Wednesday morning with no one stepping forward to exchange cash for the missing woman.

So the anonymous person who offered to pay a ransom for the 34-year-old missing Mountain Gate mother has converted the ransom money into a reward for information that would lead to Papini's return to her family.
"You lead us to Sherri and we give you more cash than you can spend," Cameron Gamble, a ransom negotiator from Redding, said on a video posted online Wednesday.
Video and more details at link: http://www.redding.com/news/local/p...51-4812-2caa-e053-0100007fc684-402754416.html

But the sister is obviously being left out of whats going on if she doesn't know about the letter or website. That is not working together. My impression is that she doesnt think Keith is responsible and supports him. I do not see that as them working together to find Sherri.

I had to step back the last couple days because this case is making me crazy. I'm going to do some investigating to catch up.

I'm more dazed and confused now than ever. The most recent video from the negotiator referencing the $50,000 ransom now being combined with the $50,000 reward specifically says, "leading to Sherri's whereabouts". There is no mention, that I can see, about her being returned safely. What am I not getting? An abductor didn't come forward with her alive to collect a $50,000 ransom, but now someone could come forward with her deceased and collect $100,000?? The video makes no mention of proof (dated newspaper). So do they have confirmation that she is deceased and thus there is nothing to lose at this point? MSM continues to reference her "safe return". But IMO, the family may now believe she is gone and desperately wants her home for closure :(

Now the group has upped the offer to anyone with information leading to the return of Sherri Papini to $100,000 for information leading to the safe return of Papini.

http://www.redding.com/news/local/p...51-4812-2caa-e053-0100007fc684-402754416.html
https://www.facebook.com/Sherri-Papini-1821446394763037/
http://www.actionnewsnow.com/news/a...rri-papini-offers-to-anyone-with-information/

Odd. Why are they being so cryptic about how much this "reward" will be? It sounds like a bad bluff.

Negotiator: "I can promise you money, lots and lots of money!"
Public: "yeah, but how much?"
Negotiator: "TONS! You won't even know what to do with it all!"
Public: "Is there a number that you ca--"
Negotiator: "I can tell you it's in the 6-figure range. LOTS AND LOTS!"

Here's a thought and maybe early on it has been wondered about already but what if SP was having a friendly chat with an online acquaintance who wasn't who he/she said they are in real life. There are plenty of people out there who talk to people online and those poor people get sucked into something negative. It's not just about children either. It happens to adults all the time. If there was a lead on a phone or computer, I can see why this info would be held close to the LE vest. It could be something as innocent as SP just telling someone her routine about jogging and where she jogged to cause a problem for her. I sure hope we hear something soon.

Just got to town and have been talking with old friends and family here in Redding and it's interesting to hear what their personal thoughts are. I am still very much leaning towards #5. All just MO

IMO, this ransom situation is odd and off to me. I struggle with the affiliation to the bethel church group.

Ok, now I'm confused.

Taken from your link

1, Who exactly is this 'Group' CG and the anonymous party?

CG says in the video the 50k ransom amount has been added to the 50k reward amount to make 100k. Does that mean the same 'Group' was responsible for providing the original 50k reward? I thought I saw 10k was raised by family and 40k was an anonymous donation. Is it the same anonymous person? (not trying to sleuth them just trying to get a clearer understanding)

2. Which family are they working with? 6 days ago Sherris sister said in an article she had no idea who they were and had no knowledge of it

Papini’s sister, Sheila Koester, said she had no knowledge about the letter and that the Papini family members had no association with the website.

“I have no idea. It’s nothing that I knew of,” she said
. http://www.redding.com/news/local/P...ffers-reward-for-missing-woman-401771575.html

Has something changed or are the family split? SP's side not involved but KP's side are??

Just got to town and have been talking with old friends and family here in Redding and it's interesting to hear what their personal thoughts are. I am still very much leaning towards #5. All just MO

IMO, this ransom situation is odd and off to me. I struggle with the affiliation to the bethel church group.

Which one was #5?

If you follow interviews/posts you'll see that Sheila is very much on KP's side. I'm not sure about the parents.

Sorry if I wasn't clear but I was referring to the group/CG/ransom thing. 'Private group working with the family' I'm trying to figure out which family members, if sis said the Papini family members had no association.

Women joggers are abducted by male predators, it happens all the time. I think a predator took Sherri.

Odd. Why are they being so cryptic about how much this "reward" will be? It sounds like a bad bluff.

Negotiator: "I can promise you money, lots and lots of money!"
Public: "yeah, but how much?"
Negotiator: "TONS! You won't even know what to do with it all!"
Public: "Is there a number that you ca--"
Negotiator: "I can tell you it's in the 6-figure range. LOTS AND LOTS!"

What the heck is this?
This guy needs to be shut down.
Lots and lots!
He is not helping imo only hindering .

Jmo

Women joggers are abducted by male predators, it happens all the time. I think a predator took Sherri.

That's what I thought too now I just do not know.
They seem to know something we are not privy too.

Sorry if I wasn't clear but I was referring to the group/CG/ransom thing. 'Private group working with the family' I'm trying to figure out which family members, if sis said the Papini family members had no association.

Oh. Yeah. It's confusing. Sherri's mother has been sharing the ransom video's.

This thread is now closed. Please continue discussion at Thread #8

:wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads