Found Alive CA - Sherri Papini, 34, Redding, 2 November 2016 - #8

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to ask a question so bad but it's not victim friendly. I will just say this is way way strange

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"Looking for dark SUV with two Hispanic females." Interestting family mentioned Mexico early on.

They seem to believe it. But my gosh. Such an occurrence is so very rare. An abduction and voluntary release? This should be much bigger news than it is.

AH/ Nate Kibby

Lesson skibs TRUST YO GUT

Just got in from the gym to reading Sherri is safe and I am going to be honest I am not surprised or shocked I really thought she would turn up alive somehow. I am glad she is alive and at the moment we don't know the circumstances but it does seem a very weird case, I just wish more of our missing would turn up ok.

Wow. Two females!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BOLO: Dark colored SUV with two armed Hispanic females.

Facts seem very odd to me. Two armed Hispanic females? What would they want with her for three weeks? Hmm.

Well I didn't see that one coming, 2 females?

Sensitive information that is NOT being disclosed at this time

(There are currently 368 users browsing this thread. 116 members and 252 guests))

Eta: There are currently 442 users browsing this thread. (142 members and 300 guests)

Yeah..sorry...something still stinks here. 2 female hispanics? Has that EVER happened in the history of a woman being kidnapped? That she was kidnapped and held by 2 women for over 3 weeks?

AH/ Nate Kibby

Lesson skibs TRUST YO GUT

Yes. I thought of her. But so rare. Now this case seems quite odd to me. Does not make sense. I always knew AH was a victim and her story true.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shachio8485