Found Alive CA - Sherri Papini, 34, Redding, 2 November 2016 - #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Since I tried six different #combos re: the lists, I'm sure I got it right at least once.

WOW! That's great news!
No matter the reason she was missing, I hope she receives the support/help she'll need!

just WOW!!!

Okay...I know many want to wait for the PC, but um...who's with the few of us on this hoax wagon now?

What makes this a hoax? A hoax implies some kind of ulterior motive, like trying to collect insurance or the reward.

She simply became overwhelmed and walked away.

So far that's what it looks like....

Does anyone have a link to the press conference at 2pm?

<modsnip> I think those of you suggesting the ransom was a means of getting through to her or to allow the family to save face were right on. I thought suicide, physical or metaphorical. If she is receiving medical clearance I wonder if there was a mental breakdown involved?

What makes this a hoax? A hoax implies some kind of ulterior motive, like trying to collect insurance or the reward.

She simply became overwhelmed and walked away.

So far that's what it looks like....

I respect that, but that is not what it looks like to me. She could've drove away instead of walk away if that was her intention.

We don't know enough to determine its a hoax. glad she is alive.

I want to know everything. Today. Can I pre order the book? Looks like good call to not tell the kids. This is crazy. Weird that she had ties to sac

I am going to wait and see what we are told.
She is being interviewed by the Major Crime Unit
The sheriff's office doe not want to compromise their investigation

We really don't know what the story is just yet

If there was no abductor involved, I'm annoyed at the time and resources wasted on her.
Think how many hours alone us posters have wasted reading here.
As someone said hope donors can claim their money back.
If she was abducted I'm glad it's ended well.

Gone three weeks and then appeared.

So what was the deal, d'ya think?

Okay...I know many want to wait for the PC, but um...who's with the few of us on this hoax wagon now?

As I said from the start, I think she left willingly but don't think she necessarily intended to deceive anyone so I'm not backing the hoax angle.

Gone three weeks and then appeared.

Best get busy on another poll of what we'll hear *happened* to her. PC starts in a couple hours.

Please add hoax involving SP and few select family members.

Not sure if it would really be a hoax, but it did seem that the family knew something that indicated she could have left voluntarily. The ransom thing was a huge clue.

Even her maid of honorlives in sac area if I read correctly! So close to home. Ok now I'm going to go try to solve Stacy smart case&#128077;&#127995;

Not sure if it would really be a hoax, but it did seem that the family knew something that indicated she could have left voluntarily. The ransom thing was a huge clue.

And they were absolutely sure she was out of the area very early on

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member