Found Alive CA - Sherri Papini, 34, Redding, 2 November 2016 - #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I respect that, but that is not what it looks like to me. She could've drove away.

Yes, which is why I always considered this a suicide.

However, I believe she made her final decision right where she tossed the phone. She would have had to have walked back to get her car. Also, it seems strange to me that nobody saw her walking Old Oregon Trail. I still bet she walked into those woods. I'm just so very happy to learn she walked out again.

Well, we will find out before long, but I've never believed she left willingly, although I know it does happen...

I was wrong about what happened though and I'm thankful for that.

We are so happy to say that #SherriPapini has been found, safe! Please respect the family & Law Enforcement during this time as it is still an ongoing investigation - SCSO will be holding a press conference at 2pm today.
We will keep everyone updated!

Best get busy on another poll of what we'll hear *happened* to her. PC starts in a couple hours.

Please add hoax involving SP and few select family members.
#1. Hoax involving multiple parties
#2. Abduction; ransom paid
#3. Abduction: let go or escaped
#4. Wilfuly left, wilfully returned

_____ Fill in the blank

we will never know I bet. This whole thing will resolve with as little info as it began with, watch.

**Update-Sherri Papini Located***

Missing Person-Sherri Papini

Sherri Papini who was reported missing on November 2, 2016, has been located out of the area. She is safe, in stable condition and receiving medical clearance at an undisclosed hospital. She has been reunited with her husband, Keith. Detectives from the Major Crimes Unit are currently interviewing Sherri Papini.

The Shasta County Sheriff’s Office will hold a news conference today, Thursday, November 24, 2016, at 2pm. The news conference will be held at the Shasta County Sheriff’s Office, 300 Park Marina Circle, Redding, CA.

The Sheriff’s Office is requesting the media not contact the Keith Papini and his family and more information will follow at the news conference. This is an on going critical investigation and we asking for the media’s cooperation. Please be patient as we do not want to compromise the investigation and more details will follow at the 2pm news conference.

Lieutenant Anthony Bertain
Major Crimes Unit
Shasta County Sheriff’s Office
(530) 245-6148
11/24/16, 1000 hours
16-40875

https://www.facebook.com/1527637610...637610823075/1744507695802731/?type=3&theater

_____ Fill in the blank

The partially wrapped Christmas present left out, plus no signs of a struggle, means she left voluntarily in my book, in a distressed state of mind.

Also, there was never any reason for anyone to take the phone, unless it was Sherri and she was still thinking about things.

So #4, although no idea at this point if she was found or turned herself in.

I've narrowed it down to four possibilities and I still have no idea.

How did she get to the location she was found at, if no one took or helped her?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

_____ Fill in the blank

__4___ Fill in the blank

It is a guess as I am baffled, completely baffled

I'm bowing out of that discussion. I gotta get my instinct meter checked STAT!!!

I said I got a AH/Kibby vibe

I didn't know what it was, and I still don't yet

I was swayed on occasion but my heart held on and hoped, maybe that is what felt the same?

End result is same. Found Safe.

GERRIN!! :)

Sorry guys, is my hinky meter showing again?

Great news.

Crazy news.

Crazy case.

But ultimately...

Great news.

https://www.facebook.com/MissingPiecesNetwork/posts/1605780873061418:0
7d11d5ed8892a4f211bda15d2ad3ec45.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

_____ Fill in the blank
4 but maybe located, not exactly willingly. I am so happy for her kids. Not what i expected but happy she's alive.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Shasta County mom missing for 3 weeks found alive

HASTA COUNTY, Calif. (KCRA) —

A Northern California mother whose disappearance made national news has been found alive, officials said.

Sherri Papini, 34, has been missing since Nov. 2 when she went for a jog in the tiny town of Mountain Gate in Shasta County.

There is no word on where she was found, only that she was found out of the Shasta County area.

"She is safe, in stable condition and receiving medical clearance at an undisclosed hospital," the Shasta County Sheriff's Office said. "She has been reunited with her husband, Keith."

No additional details have been released. The sheriff's department will be holding a news conference at 2 p.m. in Redding. KCRA will livestream that on the app and on Facebook.

Papini's
http://www.kcra.com/article/mom-missing-for-3-weeks-found-alive/8363283

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members