Found Alive CA - Sherri Papini, 34, Redding, 2 November 2016 - #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you Skibaboo!

So..looks like there MAY be a possibility of video from a place maybe?

Who doesn't know what KIND of SUV they are in after 3 weeks with them? Just a "black one".
I think that if it were traffickers..they would have just killed her and moved on. Not release her. Same if it was drug related. JMO

Hey guys, new forum member here. Stumbled on this site by trying to find new information on Joseph comunale case on google, then became fascinated with this case.

Im glad she was released, hopefully what she is saying what happened to her was real. If I was her husband and she made this all up as part of a hoax, I don't think I would feel safe sleeping with her at night or having her around the children. If she made up this hoax who knows what else she's capable of. I don't believe she was captured... I mean 2 female abductors... ok sounds fishy but then she stayed with them for 3 weeks and then suddenly let her go... unheard of. Plus the sheriff quickly said the ransom had nothing to do with it. She probably was involuntary found against her will and now is trying to save face because she knows the consequences if in deed she left on her own.

Uh wait ... WHAT???

I have been reading along silently here for the past two weeks. But now I gotta go and find my jaw which is somewhere under my desk ...

Wonder what injuries she has.

BBM I'm guessing that she wasn't sexually assaulted by the women.

Almost convenient. [emoji849]

You know the other person up there with the sheriff, what was their position again? The...what?

Skibs I am on my phone - how far is that to walk/jog from where she was last seen? Would she still be jogging at 2pm, for instance?

Is it an insane distance? I can't tell from that. Seems like there's one road between points.

145 - 160 miles depending on route

The allegations of female abductors could be to explain why she wasn't raped... assuming she wasn't.

This feels SO off. It's as if there's an answer for any anticipated question. A perfect package.

I'm glad she's physically well.

Sent from my Nexus 5X

I thought the exact same thing..females..no rape.

Hey guys, new forum member here. Stumbled on this site by trying to find new information on Joseph comunale case on google, then became fascinated with this case.

Im glad she was released, hopefully what she is saying what happened to her was real. If I was her husband and she made this all up as part of a hoax, I don't think I would feel safe sleeping with her at night or having her around the children. If she made up this hoax who knows what else she's capable of. I don't believe she was captured... I mean 2 female abductors... ok sounds fishy but then she stayed with them for 3 weeks and then suddenly let her go... unheard of. Plus the sheriff quickly said the ransom had nothing to do with it. She probably was involuntary found against her will and now is trying to save face because she knows the consequences if in deed she left on her own.

Welcome Lost_Boy :)

:welcome3:

No composite sketches or clothing descriptions of these two females? Just two armed Hispanic females in a dark SUV. No urgency to find them?
Ho hum presser.
Yeahhhh...this is only the beginning of this story.
My opinion only.

No composite sketches or clothing descriptions of these two females? Just two armed Hispanic females in a dark SUV. No urgency to find them?
Ho hum presser.
Yeahhhh...this is only the beginning of this story.
My opinion only.

BBM

You got that right!

It is important to have the correct information. I'm afraid to say one way or the other right now, but I would just say, the second poster retracted that belief.

I think this is referring to particular blog writings that are off limits here. But if you're hinting at that, i think it should be said that one poster here found that that was a different SG/SP. Correct? Maybe those who remember that finding can like this post?

I am really sorry if it's off limits. But I think that if something is going to be inferred anyway, it's best to have the correct information.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I have nothing victim friendly to say at this point, so I'm keeping my lips zipped. I'm very glad she's alive and well though. How's that?
Silent fist bump. I mean, we had a lot of emotions going. We should get a medal for restraint, no?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

This ending was called in previous posts here...
I can't believe this...2 Hispanic females with handguns....yeah...driving in a rural area looking for a white-blue eyes woman to kidnap....I don't believe this.

Bizarre from start to finish - what next, a book? Reality show?

What happens to all that cash now, supposedly towards her "abductors"?

Collections agency?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members