Found Alive CA - Sherri Papini, 34, Redding, 2 November 2016 - #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is Sherri "required " to provide more info to cops?

Also, I hope they've got enough police officers to respond if they're asking people to call in sightings of two Hispanic females in an SUV in California.
I think that could result in TONS of calls.
Hopefully nobody gets hurt or killed by the time this is said and done.

BBM. I think it's too late to turn back now. She already officially reported a brutal and extremely serious felony to law enforcement. I'm pretty sure you don't get to say say, "Never mind" and just walk away after that. I think she could have just flatly refused to make any statement to LE whatsoever, but now that she has, she's kind of stuck with it.

She was treated and released at the local hospital where she was found. Just playing devil's advocate, but confidentiality she could have been checked in somewhere else. Not saying she was, I obviously have no info. But IMO, many of the wounds that she will have to heal are not those resolves in an ER setting or in a matter of a few hours. It's hard for me to even begin to imagine what she may have been subjected to over the 3 weeks she was held captive. So while I understand the curiosity, I pray the media and public give her space needed to start the healing process.

Yeah,

I agree. Healthcare is *so* expensive these days. Tom Besenko stated many times that she was "treated and released." The "beaten" theory I don't subscribe to...

I state this as a former E.R. employee. the first press conference was 2pm on Thankgiving day and Bosenko stated she was "treated and released" I've seen people sit in a bed in the E.R. Dept for 8 hours. https://www.facebook.com/Shasta-County-Sheriffs-Office-1527637610823075/?hc_ref=PAGES_TIMELINE

Sure, perhaps she has priority since it was such a big case, but she arrived at, say, 5am to the hospital...to be out *for sure* by the 2pm press conference Thanksgiving Day is actually pretty good...as far as E.R. wait times. Again, I've seen people sit in a bed in the E.R. for 8 hours.

And not posting or releasing tons of photos of the kids for God's sake! So dangerous.

:seeya: I thought I would take this opportunity to ask a verified lawyer if Ms. Papini and her family decided to lawyer up at this point would it be likely that no more information would be released?

I do think she was kidnapped and hearing the recording definitely lends credence to that fact. Would you advise Ms. Papini to obtain legal counsel at this point?

Thank you in advance!

BBM.

*snipped*

The only reason i could think of would be they have surveillance already? Or witness statements already?

Or, they know there's really no hispanic females in a dark SUV to look for.

The officer was present with Sherri. The female motorist was going freeway speed when she observed her in her headlights. Whose description is likely to be more accurate? I choose the officer.

At the point of posting my comment, the audio was not available and we had a second hand account from one newspaper. I was referring to the newspaper as being the second hand source and avoiding stating things as fact before we are given the information from LE.

We now have a first hand account and can refer to that. I'd rather it was a piece of information on her injuries being given to the public officially, but we have what we have.

I'm going to give in on this now because my initial post has not been taken how it was intended. This was never an argument on whether or not she had been beaten. It was an argument on whether or not we should be presenting either option as fact.

Let's just leave this bit of the thread in the past now :)

Is Sherri "required " to provide more info to cops?

Also, I hope they've got enough police officers to respond if they're asking people to call in sightings of two Hispanic females in an SUV in California.
I think that could result in TONS of calls.
Hopefully nobody gets hurt or killed by the time this is said and done.

Seriously.

I think LE better say something, anything, and soon. SM comments/opinions about this case are getting downright brutal to victim, family and LE. It's getting very ugly to read.

Oh boy.

Is the Inquisitr considered MSM?

Not sure if you have gotten an answer yet but no, it is not, in fact that site is not allowed to be linked at Websleuths.

I understand. I wasn't trying to be rude/smart, BTW, just providing the link because I thought some people might be confused on where the info came from.

Gotcha; I didn't think you were xx

no longer accepting donations: $49,205 of $50k goal met. Got close!

I could see her being able to rub a blindfold off easily either by rubbing her face to either side on her shoulders or rubbing against something with her face. I really don't think it would be too hard to do that even with your hands tied behind her back. They could have taken her out of the vehicle with the lights off and walked her out to the area they left her and left the blindfold on then walked back to the vehicle so she couldn't see the license plate. I think there is also way more to this story than we are hearing. I don't think anyone would release her alive even if she was a lot of trouble or had a lot of public attention. Who ever had her could have easily disposed of her. I think they let her go because a ransom was paid maybe because someone in the immediate family owed someone money or pissed off the wrong person. She she comes across as this blue-eyed long blonde hair beauty they knew she'd get the most attention out of the family. I honestly don't think this girl is as clean cut as she appears to me. IMO.

And not posting or releasing tons of photos of the kids for God's sake! So dangerous.

It's a known fact that DailyMail pays very well for photos. Perhaps it was another way to raise money for expenses. Still, I'd never ever sell my children's photos no matter what the case.

So scary.

:seeya: I thought I would take this opportunity to ask a verified lawyer if Ms. Papini and her family decided to lawyer up at this point would it be likely that no more information would be released?

I do think she was kidnapped and hearing the recording definitely lends credence to that fact. Would you advise Ms. Papini to obtain legal counsel at this point?

Thank you in advance!

The victim usually doesn't lawyer up.

Yes, being drugged would definitely be a specific reason to keep her. I'm sure they did a full work up.

And a patient who is high priority could definitely have a full work up, including CT scan, and be released in a few hours.

I don't know...I still doubt that she could be released quickly *on a holiday* Unless she signed out against medical advice - there is a form that one signs for this - releasing the physicians from liability.

Even to wait for CT results takes a while. although Sheriff Bosenko did say "she was released" but maybe I am reading too much into this.

Lozda, sorry. When I responded, didn't realize I was twelve pages behind. :gaah:

I don't know...I still doubt that she could be released quickly *on a holiday* Unless she signed out against medical advice - there is a form that one signs for this - releasing the physicians from liability.

Even to wait for CT results takes a while. although Sheriff Bosenko did say "she was released" but maybe I am reading too much into this.
I just had a CT in the emergency room, in California, about 3 months ago. They had the results within an hour.

I don't think she signed out AMA (Against Medical Advice), because reports say she was released.

Does anyone have a google image of the exact intersection where Sherri was found?

TIA.

Thank you in advance!

I might advise her to hire legal counsel to handle the public sentiment and interface with the police if they were starting to mistrust her.

She has every right not to say another word to LE. That would not be a crime. They can't force her to speak and they can;t arrest her for not doing so. They may view that as suspicious, That's a big reason LE felt Denise Huskins and her boyfriend had fabricated her abduction. Because when she was released in Huntington beach, she refused to speak with LE. And that's not typical of kidnap victims. So they felt she had something to hide.

Also something to keep in the back of our minds - she weighed 100 pounds at abduction. Depending on how much and how frequently she was fed, how much she was able to eat and keep down due to physical and emotional stresses...that could quickly turn into a life threatening situation.

Jmo

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members