GUILTY CA - Sherri Papini, 34, Redding, fake abduction Nov 2016, ARREST MAR 2022 #26

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Monday, June 10th:
*Motion/Other Hearing (Divorce) (@ 8:30am PT) – CA – Sherri Louise Papini (39/now 41) vs. Keith Papini (38/now 39) Divorce case filed April, 2022. Shasta County
Keith has already won a series of legal battles in the divorce – including having his ex-wife declared an ‘unfit parent’ & gaining sole legal & physical custody of T & V. Papini is allowed only supervised visits with the children which take place at a court building in Redding & voice & video calls at Keith’s discretion.
On March 3, 2022, Sherri Papini was arrested by the FBI, accused of lying to federal agents & faking her kidnapping to spend time with her ex-boyfriend, away from her husband & family. Six weeks after her arrest, Papini signed a plea deal admitting that she had orchestrated the hoax. In September, 2022, she was sentenced to 18 months in prison & fined $300,000. Papini was released from prison in August, 2023 & placed in a halfway house. In April, 2022, a few days after Sherri pleaded guilty to fraud charges, Keith filed for divorce from his wife & for sole custody of their children.
Trial began on 10/31/23 & ended same day.
Judge Kathryn J. Barton presiding. Keith’s defense attorney Conard Manuel of Manuel & Tescher retained. Sherri’s defense attorneys Kinney & Kinney.

Case info from 4/20/22 thru 5/6/24 reference post #683 here:
[URL='https://www.websleuths.com/fo...v-2016-arrest-mar-2022-26.620371/page-35[/url]

5/13/24 Update: Trial readiness conference hearing held. Judge Kathryn J. Barton presiding. Parties present: Plaintiff, attorney Conard Manuel for Keith & defendant Sherri with her attorney Kinney & Kinney. Next Request for Order: Modification hearing on 6/3/24 at 8:30am. 5/28/24 Docket update: Family Court services document received.
6/3/24 Hearing held. Judge Kathryn Barton presiding. Parties present: Plaintiff Keith Papini with attorney Conard Manuel, Defendant Sherri Papini with attorneys Kinney & Kinney. Request for Modification of Order. 6/5/24 Docket update: Declaration. Next motion/Other hearing on 6/10/24 @ 8:30am.

Oh no -- this appears to be getting worse by the week: a child being dragged into the mix. This woman is a nasty piece of work! Also, no indication whether or not the Motion hearing of 6/10 was held and/or who was present.

@Niner

Case Information​

22FL-0199572 | PAPINI vs. PAPINI

• 06/07/2024 Proof of Electronic Service
  • 06/07/2024 Amended Minute Order
  • 06/07/2024 Declaration
  • 06/07/2024 Order Granting Hearing and Appointing Counsel for Minor
  • 06/10/2024 *Motion/Other Hearing
    Judicial Officer
    Barton, Kathryn J
    Hearing Time
    2:30 PM

Oh no -- this appears to be getting worse by the week: a child being dragged into the mix. This woman is a nasty piece of work! Also, no indication whether or not the Motion hearing of 6/10 was held and/or who was present.

@Niner

Case Information​

• 06/07/2024 Declaration
    Judicial Officer
    Barton, Kathryn J
    Hearing Time
Considering how far this woman will go to get what she wants, I'm not at all surprised she'd put her children through more trauma and stress. My hope is, whatever decisions are made, result in her never having unsupervised contact with those kids. They don't deserve this, they deserve a normal life.

jmo

Considering how far this woman will go to get what she wants, I'm not at all surprised she'd put her children through more trauma and stress. My hope is, whatever decisions are made, result in her never having unsupervised contact with those kids. They don't deserve this, they deserve a normal life.

jmo
IMO she is just one step below Casey Anthony on the despicable scale--- It is obvious she only thinks of herself- a malignant narcissist --I feel badly for her husband who bought her BS for years and of course her children, who are most likely already emotionally damaged--- she should never have unsupervised contact with her children.

jmo
The sooner, the better!! I hope this is over soon for Keith and the kids. I wonder if this is related to the “spy watch”?

@Niner

Case Information​

• 06/07/2024 Declaration
    Judicial Officer
    Barton, Kathryn J
    Hearing Time
On 6/10/24, the parties were present but the Motions hearing was continued.

Original Type
    *Motion/Other Hearing
    Judicial Officer
    Barton, Kathryn J
    Hearing Time
    Result
    *Continued Party's Motion
    Parties Present
    Petitioner (Plaintiff): PAPINI, KEITH
    Attorney: Manuel, Conard Manuel and Tescher
    Respondent (Defendant): PAPINI, SHERRI
    Attorney: KINNEY & KINNEY
  • 06/17/2024 *Trial Readiness Conference
    Judicial Officer
    Barton, Kathryn J
    Hearing Time
    8:29 AM
    @Niner

Weel I mean after all, Sheri is a bit of a celebrity in her own mind. I am sure she arranged for paps to be there and catch the "impromptu" makeout sesh with her new beau. And made sure the tabloids new her new digs were courtesy of the recently widowed businessman.

Ditto on the throw up a little

But she has a new target. That's what concerns me. Some people are unwitting victims.
I dont see it quite the way you do--these men who get involved with women like Papini or Casey Anthony, or Karla Homolka, know exactly who these women are---eyes wide open-- these men atre attracted to them and enter into relationships with them- these men are not unwitting victims IMO---

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
meadams14
Back