GUILTY CA - Sherri Papini, 34, Redding, fake abduction Nov 2016, ARREST MAR 2022 #26

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
But she has a new target. That's what concerns me. Some people are unwitting victims.

I agree. Even though she’s (in)famous, so he know who she is, she’s very good at playing on a man’s sympathy as she did with her ex-bf who “rescued” her from “abusive” Keith.

This new guy (target) lost his wife suddenly in Sept. 2021. Less than a year later (per DM) he’s involved with SP before she goes to prison in Sept. 2022. Grief and trauma combined with Sherri’s sob stories can make a guy do senseless things. Happened to a very smart friend of ours who lost his wife in a terrible accident. He married one of his wife’s friends and he lost his house and much money to his new wife. “When the heart fills, the head empties” as my bachelor BIL likes to say.

Hibdon will be really sorry if he marries SP, and I hope he protects his business and his teen sons. His family and his wife’s family must be really worried!

JMO

I agree. Even though she’s (in)famous, so he know who she is, she’s very good at playing on a man’s sympathy as she did with her ex-bf who “rescued” her from “abusive” Keith.

This new guy (target) lost his wife suddenly in Sept. 2021. Less than a year later (per DM) he’s involved with SP before she goes to prison in Sept. 2022. Grief and trauma combined with Sherri’s sob stories can make a guy do senseless things. Happened to a very smart friend of ours who lost his wife in a terrible accident. He married one of his wife’s friends and he lost his house and much money to his new wife. “When the heart fills, the head empties” as my bachelor BIL likes to say.

Hibdon will be really sorry if he marries SP, and I hope he protects his business and his teen sons. His family and his wife’s family must be really worried!

JMO
Yeah, did you read that he's already bought her her own house? What a fool!

Yes! I forgot to mention the house. Thankfully, it’s not in her name…yet.

Shingletown is over an hour from Orland, where he lives, but closer to SP’s kids for visitation, so I guess that makes sense. But it’s a small town, so she will really stand out.

Yes! I forgot to mention the house. Thankfully, it’s not in her name…yet.

Shingletown is over an hour from Orland, where he lives, but closer to SP’s kids for visitation, so I guess that makes sense. But it’s a small town, so she will really stand out.

Did shw get a boob job recently, or is that bra magic (DM pic)?

Sherri. "Her Own House"
@LinasK First, agreeing that he is a fool, but from reading DM story tdy* IDK if Sherri has any ownership interest in the prop.
"Records" (presumably maintained by county recorder, assessor, treasurer, or collector) which were "seen" by DM show an LLC as owner. So unless she is a "member" of LLC, Sherri has no ownership interest.

She reported paying $500/mo rent, for a house which Zillow.com estimated at $3,294/mo. mkt rent.
If ^ accurate, looks like a "SWEETHEART DEAL" ;) for her. Literally & figuratively.

And I think the post by @Inthedetails (TYVM) about starting an advice column is a terrific idea. :)
To SP's new boyfriend: Be ready to deposit a significant retainer w a law firm that does landlord-tenant work, w successful EVICTION results. The Roach Motel ad tagline comes to mind: "Roaches check in, but they don't check out!"
When Shawn changes his mind about SP, she will not go easily or quietly.

Also if DM story is accurate, fed. authorities who "applied for a writ to seize the home" would not seem to have a solid basis for that action imo.
jmo
"Records seen by DailyMail.com show the four-bedroom property in Shingletown, California, was bought by the Orland-based businessman via a limited liability company named 33 TEN Properties LLC, which was incorporated in September 2023."
"... lavish Shingletown home owned by her lover and where she currently lives,..."

"The filing with the California Secretary of State shows the business was set up to make 'property investments for rent' and it was listed as the owner of Papini's home by the Shasta County recorder of deeds following the purchase earlier this year."

"... Papini making no mention of who paid for her new house in family court documents and instead saying she rents the property for $500-a-month..."
"According to Zillow, the market rent for the custom-finished property, which sits on a private three-acre lot, would be more than six times what Papini claims to be paying at $3,294 per month."
"The property has also come to the attention of the federal authorities who applied for a writ to seize the home in March in an effort to recoup the $340,000 fine that was handed to the convicted fraudster along with the jail term."

Last edited:
Sherri. "Her Own House"

@LinasK First, agreeing that he is a fool, but from reading DM story tdy* IDK if Sherri has any ownership interest in the prop.
"Records" (presumably maintained by county recorder, assessor, treasurer, or collector) which were "seen" by DM show an LLC as owner. So unless she is a "member" of LLC, Sherri has no ownership interest.

She reported paying $500/mo rent, for a house which Zillow.com estimated at $3,294/mo. mkt rent.
If ^ accurate, looks like a "SWEETHEART DEAL" ;) for her. Literally & figuratively.

And I think the post by @Inthedetails (TYVM) about starting an advice column is a terrific idea. :)
To SP's new boyfriend: Be ready to deposit a significant retainer w a law firm that does landlord-tenant work, w successful EVICTION results. The Roach Motel ad tagline comes to mind: "Roaches check in, but they don't check out!"
When Shawn changes his mind about SP, she will not go easily or quietly.

Also if DM story is accurate, fed. authorities who "applied for a writ to seize the home" would not seem to have a solid basis for that action imo.
jmo
"Records seen by DailyMail.com show the four-bedroom property in Shingletown, California, was bought by the Orland-based businessman via a limited liability company named 33 TEN Properties LLC, which was incorporated in September 2023."
"... lavish Shingletown home owned by her lover and where she currently lives,..."

"The filing with the California Secretary of State shows the business was set up to make 'property investments for rent' and it was listed as the owner of Papini's home by the Shasta County recorder of deeds following the purchase earlier this year."

"... Papini making no mention of who paid for her new house in family court documents and instead saying she rents the property for $500-a-month..."
"According to Zillow, the market rent for the custom-finished property, which sits on a private three-acre lot, would be more than six times what Papini claims to be paying at $3,294 per month."
"The property has also come to the attention of the federal authorities who applied for a writ to seize the home in March in an effort to recoup the $340,000 fine that was handed to the convicted fraudster along with the jail term."

Ha-ha, so the feds already tried to seize this guys home he recently bought? That means he had to hire an attorney. And so it begins …

We need to start a Websleuths advice column or some sort of service. Ask us what we think, we'll consult the hinky meter, and we will tell you! We've seen it all.

Brilliant idea! And of course we should always include links to the relevant cases to support our answer and for the advice-seeker to do further research LOL. :D

Considering how far this woman will go to get what she wants, I'm not at all surprised she'd put her children through more trauma and stress. My hope is, whatever decisions are made, result in her never having unsupervised contact with those kids. They don't deserve this, they deserve a normal life.

jmo
agreed, given what she's shown she'll do for attention I would never ever let her have unsupervised access, if it was my choice!

I hate she's writing a book! I hope nobody buys it!

as for the documentary I'll wait until I know the spin, if its critical of her I'd watch I guess

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Murphmaic
Back