GUILTY CA - Sherri Papini, 34, Redding, fake abduction Nov 2016, ARREST MAR 2022 #26

Omg! I was just thinking that! Watching her interview on this 20/20 after she returned. She is scarily believable! All the details! The cracked tile! The cable!

It’s really a shame she didn’t pursue acting, she could have parlayed her narcissistic attention-seeking behavior right into being a Hollywood celebrity!
The kitty litter!

She has to be mentally ill, no? I just can’t imagine what she expected to happen. She pretended to be kidnapped in order to get some time away from her husband and children. She asked her ex boyfriend to harm her so that it would look like she was telling the truth, and then she had him drop her off, with some chains on, and she said that her mean Latina captors let her go. Did she think she could just go home and get back to her old life? I guess the ex boyfriend wasn’t too worried about her supposedly abusive husband. They sound like a bunch of morons.

ADMIN NOTE:

We know it's hard not to comment on some things folks, but can we please tone down the remarks about the children. It's tough enough on them all, and if the kids haven't already, they'll eventually see what's online.

Right? I loved the come to Jesus moment when they confronted her with the pictures at the sheriffs office. She knew her goose was cooked, but continued to fake cry and deny. Nasty, nasty, woman. I hope her kids therapist, teach them how to deal with her. Because I only see her getting worse as she gets older, there’s no cure for what she has.

I think she thought they were going to show her a lineup of possible suspects. It was like an inside meeting with her cop friends…who were on her side. Her excitement changed when she saw the cracked tile, etc.

“Nooooo, not James, it can’t be James. It can’t be”.

Omg! I was just thinking that! Watching her interview on this 20/20 after she returned. She is scarily believable! All the details! The cracked tile! The cable!

It’s really a shame she didn’t pursue acting, she could have parlayed her narcissistic attention-seeking behavior right into being a Hollywood celebrity!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MothSí
Back