Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #1 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They did not locate teh body in the process of searching for Sierra. (Just overheard that).

Ok, Le wanted to clarify so the reporters didnt get wind of this and go on a wild goose chase.

what a *&*&*^!!! I cannot believe the reporter did that on live teevee

well, someone is going to be in trouble for not turning off cameras. BUSTED!

It was originaly reported that the item(clothing inside her purse ) was hidden (it said secreted )... So, this does not sound like the purse was thrown out of a car... There had to be something which LE learned early on that made them think she ran away ? MOO

Body found appears to be a middle aged woman. Might be the mom who vanished after her son killed his 11 year old sister.

The cameras were supposed to be turned off, but it was a heads-up for the media that a body of a middle aged woman has been found in Gilroy.

So I missed most of the presser. Can anyone post just the hilites?

I wish they would at least ask if the shirt was the same shirt she had on in the pic her mother took of her that morning.

That doesn't jive with what he said at the presser. He said no one saw her that morning dressed and yet there's a picture her mom took of her that morning dressed? Or maybe they were her jammies?

I think the urine reference is that there is always traces of urine (improper/thorough wiping) if clothes have been worn. I think they were trying to confirm whether they were clothes that had been worn at all or packed clean clothing BUT...the detective did say that they seemed to have been freshly laundered (to the best of my recollection).

Makes me wonder if perhaps, Sierra was leaving a "trail" of some sort?

The cell phone being found on the opposite side of the road, sounds like it was tossed out a window of a faster moving vehicle.

The bag, being found on the side of the road but, unable to confirm if it was the opposite side of the road, leaves wondering if it was done by Sierra or the driver?

so, is anyone perplexed by the purse find? especially the possible urine on the clothes?? (not that they said there was... but the reporter knows about it obviously....as he asked the question)

You know what? A teenage girl would never throw out a Juicy bag. No way!

well.. if she was going to run away and packed clothes why would she throw the bag out?
Maybe whoever she was going to run away with had a sinister motive (never planning to go somewhere with her) and he was the one who threw the bag out.

Could also be a diversionary tactic...he took her somewhere relatively distant but brought the bag back to make it look like she's in the area, like what may have happened with Morgan Harrington's shirt being found near where she was last seen instead of where her remains were located.

Why would she pack clothes at all if she were just going to be headed to school for the day. The only time my kid takes clothes to school is if she has to change into sports things or there is a school activity going on. I think it odd to carry a change of clothes. JMO

My daughter used to take clothes with her to school on Fridays lots of times. Mainly because she used to go out with friends right after school and wanted to change for the activities. Also she usually had someone else's jeans or hoodie and she would return it to them at school. I don't know if Sierra and her friends used to trade and borrow each others clothes, but my DD did, although I hated it. So, imo, it does not mean she was running away.

If they did find her cell and her bag, then how can it not be called foul play? Surely she didn't put her Juicy bag out on the corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleutherine