Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #10 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
new thread is coming shortly.....please be prepared to move on over in a sec

It was Dec. 29th when Sierra tweeted that lyric that showed up today on her account...

"It's hopeful," Sierra's mother Marlene Lamar tells KRON 4 News about the possibility of a new lead from the crime lab. "I can't elaborate on that because they haven't been able to elaborate much because they need to follow up on it. It's ultimately about her safe recovery."

Did LE lead her to believe that? Or is she trying to keep it together by holding on to that fantasy for now? I cannot imagine how it must feel. :rose:

IMO, she is trying to keep the story alive.

LE needs this case to stay in the forefront especially in the local area media.

This brings in people that will search for Sierra and they will continue to call in tips.

They probably told her it could end badly but that their main focus is to try and bring Sierra home alive.

IMO

IMO, she is trying to keep the story alive.

LE needs this case to stay in the forefront especially in the local area media.

This brings in people that will search for Sierra and they will continue to call in tips.

They probably told her it could end badly but that their main focus is to try and bring Sierra home alive.

IMO

Or LE has told her things that we don!t know.

She did say safe recovery with a sort of smile. I can't imagine that happening at this late date.

I can see what Marlene wants to remain hopeful and the victims advocates always tells the family members to never lose hope. The alternative thought is just too horrible to take in for any parent, imo. They want to cling to hope even if it takes a miracle to bring Sierra home alive.

IMO

I knew one of us would go and take the time to find it. I was tempted thanks

Gave me carpal tunnel...
Her tweets only go back to Dec. 27th in their history...then it stops. I guess that is all it will store?

I can see what Marlene wants to remain hopeful and the victims advocates always tells the family members to never lose hope. The alternative thought is just too horrible to take in for any parent, imo. They want to cling to hope even if it takes a miracle to bring Sierra home alive.

IMO

I hate going back to Laci but early on Sharon knew what the outcome was going to be because what the lebtold them here who knows

Or LE has told her things that we don!t know.

Even though they have searched in countless areas looking for a body they still have said they their top priority is to bring Sierra home alive. Imo, LE wants a miracle too.

But I have heard many LE say the same in the past and they already knew it wasnt going to end that way, imo.

IMO

I hate going back to Laci but early on Sharon knew what the outcome was going to be because what the lebtold them here who knows

She did? I cant remember. I know she was in Scott's corner all the way for weeks before she wised up.

imo

http://www.kron4.com/Article.aspx?ArticleID=3869

about 4 mins ago

There's a video but I haven't watched yet. Doing so now.

ETA: Sorry epiph I didn't see your link! :)

"If they know whose DNA it is, that means they're dealing with a felon because those are the only people whose DNA is on record," Marc Klaas of the KlaasKids foundation tells KRON 4's Terisa Estacio. "You would expect to find family members' DNA mixed in with her but certainly not a felon's. The police are doing such a thorough investigation that here it is almost exactly a month later and they reveal that have new information. We need to be encouraged by that. They're not telling us what it is but it's something or they wouldn't have revealed it. They need to continue that investigation. They need to peel back layers of this stinking little onion until they get to the core and find out what really happened. The only way they can do that is if we make them do that. So we have to get out and we have to search and we have to cajole and we have to insist that they keep a full task force on this case until it's solved."

So I wonder if they do know who it is but just cant find him?

imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member