Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #10 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now I am really wondering LE says hacked friend says accidentally was on Sierra account. Something is rotten in the state of Denmark people.m

By accident??? how do you sign into twitter? do you not need an email address and a password? Do you not have to type it in... That takes time.. Accident my foot!
I hope LE gives this person the attention she/he is seeking. charges should be laid.
I wonder what other accounts this "friend" hacked into by "accident"...

It looks like someone hacked into her account!

Sorry I'm slow....a friend hacked into her account by accident? Why? That's very strange to say the least. Her account should be taken down now, why is it still up for all to see? LE has all the info from it I'm sure. They should have the account deleted.

Sorry I'm slow....a friend hacked into her account by accident? Why? That's very strange to say the least. Her account should be taken down now, why is it still up for all to see? LE has all the info from it I'm sure. They should have the account deleted.

They are likely monitoring it for just the reason we all witnessed.

Maybe for this very reason. They could be watching it. Just a thought. jmo

So why not simply state that the 2 used condoms are unrelated to the case...that they do not contain Sierra's DNA on the outside?

Not buying that they do not have these results by now.

I really dont think they have them back yet.

Her personal items were sent to the lab first and LE had no qualms in telling the media that they are now back.

I think they may release something when the other items are returned. Somethng along the lines of ... the other items sent to the lab yeild no results that would help in Sierra's disappearance.

IMO

I don't know- I just found it odd...me :blushing: and my imagination

I did too.

Not that it would change anything, but my 1st thought was, Please don't let this have anything to do with bath salts. It probably doesn't; it's just fresh on my mind because a friend of my brother's took some of that s*** (yes that's what it is!) and freaked out during a regular conversation because he thought the dude he was talking to was a demon. Out of the middle of nowhere.

And this is where familial DNA could enter the picture.

That worked in The Grim Sleeper case.

California allows familial DNA searches only for violent crimes in which the perpetrator is still believed to be a danger to society. Sims and Myers say they have run 10 searches so far. The first nine came up empty, including a 2008 search with DNA evidence from the Grim Sleeper crime scene. "We did not find anybody in the database who we thought was a potential relative," says Sims.

However, a second search in April 2010 did turn up a potential match: a young man named Christopher Franklin who was convicted last year on a felony weapons charge. The DNA search, along with the dates of the murders cast suspicion on Christopher Franklin's father. After an internal review of the evidence, investigators at the Bashinski lab notified the L.A. police, who followed the elder Franklin and eventually got a DNA sample from a discarded piece of pizza. Lonnie Franklin's DNA matched DNA from the crime scenes, and police arrested him at his home last week.

http://news.sciencemag.org/scienceinsider/2010/07/scientists-explain-how-familial.html

Okay call this old man having nothing better to do tonight but snoop. I been looking at some of the tweets of Sierra's friends after one friend said what happened. I get a feeling some of themare also not buying it was an accident. There is something just moot right it might just be some one looking for attention like people here have been saying just like the clothes placement.

Marc Klaas today:

"If they know whose DNA it is, that means they're dealing with a felon because those are the only people whose DNA is on record," Marc Klaas of the KlaasKids foundation tells KRON 4's Terisa Estacio. "You would expect to find family members' DNA mixed in with her but certainly not a felon's. The police are doing such a thorough investigation that here it is almost exactly a month later and they reveal that have new information. We need to be encouraged by that. They're not telling us what it is but it's something or they wouldn't have revealed it.They need to continue that investigation. They need to peel back layers of this stinking little onion until they get to the core and find out what really happened. The only way they can do that is if we make them do that. So we have to get out and we have to search and we have to cajole and we have to insist that they keep a full task force on this case until it's solved."

http://www.kron4.com/Article.aspx?ArticleID=3869

http://www.kron4.com/Article.aspx?ArticleID=3869

about 4 mins ago

"It's hopeful," Sierra's mother Marlene Lamar tells KRON 4 News about the possibility of a new lead from the crime lab. "I can't elaborate on that because they haven't been able to elaborate much because they need to follow up on it. It's ultimately about her safe recovery."

There's a video but I haven't watched yet. Doing so now.

ETA: Sorry epiph I didn't see your link! :)

Okay call this old man having nothing better to do tonight but snoop. I been looking at some of the tweets of Sierra's friends after one friend said what happened. I get a feeling some of themare also not buying it was an accident. There is something just moot right it might just be some one looking for attention like people here have been saying just like the clothes placement.

I don't see how it could be totally an accident. Maybe they did not mean to push send, but they did go on there w/the password and typed that chit. So that much was on purpose.

I remember watching my DD learn an awful lesson at 14 when she and her friend typed some really mean stuff to a friend they were mad at. They typed it on a blank e-mail, not planning to send it and of course as they were laughing and goofing around one of them knocked a soda can over and hit the bar. SENDING.....

Makes me wonder if he was just fantasizing, goofing around, playing around and oops...SENDING....

They are likely monitoring it for just the reason we all witnessed.

Yes...I suppose they are. Bizarre behavior going on though.....but nothing surprises me anymore these days. My Personal Assistant at work says she knows all the passwords to her friends Facebook accounts and that they know hers.! She is in her 20's and I suppose this is what is the norm now. No one will ever know my passwords to any of my social media accounts twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Pinterest.......unless they hack into them.

Oh,I meant that it would not matter if there was DNA from her abductor(s), if it was not in any data base here in this country...my bad on phrasing ...But, I saw that Tuba posted that the Cupertino Patch paper is reporting that the DNA,or whatever the identifier is, came from Sierra's clothing...

ETA : the article does not specify if the identifiers are prints,hair,fibres or DNA. Only that it was found on her clothing. Possibly semen ? MOO Maybe that is why the clothing was not shown to Marlene ? MOO
But the clothing was "neatly folded "...maybe it was touch DNA or even prints ? MOO
If it is touch DNA, and not recognizable, would this not definately exclude the people Sierra lived with ? MOO

I really dont think LE has any of the three adults in their sights since they were eliminated early on no matter what SS said almost two weeks ago. She never ever said that any of them were ruled in either. SS just decided to go with protocol in midstream when actually if she was going to do it .......it should have been at the very beginning and not after she had already authorized her own officers to release the information about Marlene, Rick and Steve.

Imo, they first rule out the closest to the victim and then they widen out their investigation and that is exactly what they have done, imo.

I do think whatever DNA they have.. whether it is skin cells picked up through touch dna or seminal fluid, or other bodily fluids or unknown hair samples it isnt matching anyone close to Sierra.

Imo LE knows right now what the perps gender is and the race of the perp too.

imo

"It's hopeful," Sierra's mother Marlene Lamar tells KRON 4 News about the possibility of a new lead from the crime lab. "I can't elaborate on that because they haven't been able to elaborate much because they need to follow up on it. It's ultimately about her safe recovery."

Did LE lead her to believe that? Or is she trying to keep it together by holding on to that fantasy for now? I cannot imagine how it must feel. :rose:

I did too.

Not that it would change anything, but my 1st thought was, Please don't let this have anything to do with bath salts. It probably doesn't; it's just fresh on my mind because a friend of my brother's took some of that s*** (yes that's what it is!) and freaked out during a regular conversation because he thought the dude he was talking to was a demon. Out of the middle of nowhere.

I saw a show on Intervention and a man was using that. What is it? Is it really bath salts or some other concoction of stuff? tia

This was no accident. To sign on is one thing. But then to leave an obscene message like the one that was was no accident. I believe they may-have not anticipated on being busted so quickly and when told the account was being monitor they deleted the message as soon as possible.

If this person would have typed something like this........HELP ME, PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME.......The LEOS would have come down so hard on this person that this person would have thought the gates of hell had opened up and every demon was coming for her........

The only good thing about this. If anyone else had any idea of doing it. Forget about it. You will be busted very very quickly.

I have nothing else to say about this matter and want to know more about any upcoming searches and where they are planning to search.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gretyr