Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #10 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe some tech genius has already identified who tweeted that and then crashed the creeps entire computer network. Vigilante computer justice! LOL

It's a real twitter because the time (eg, 5 mins ago, 6 mins ago, etc) is different on the separate screenshots. And why did it happen now and not weeks ago? How hard is it to hack a Twitter account?

maybe it is the perp... I think Sierra was taken by surprise by someone she knew... I wonder just how well they knew each other??? I know I have given my password to a couple people... But I trust them...

Maybe some tech genius has already identified who tweeted that and then crashed the creeps entire computer network. Vigilante computer justice! LOL

yeah, I hope so! that was posted with her account... I saw it along with many, many others!!

The article states that LE is questioning the hackers. I guess they caught them quick. They said it had come up before...

Those words in that rap song are despicable. Notice asthma and " put her in the lake " -- of course every disgusting words to insult everyone. Sorry, but I grew up in the sixties where it was supposed to be drugs, sex and rock 'n' roll and "free love," but this stuff sickens me. I can't believe ALL or even most kids talk that way these days. If this is indicative of their mindset, all I can say is this country is on its way down, down, down. As my mom used to say to me as a teen-ager, "we had sex and drugs in the thirties; your generation didn't invent them."

The Cupertino Patch states that a pair of pants and a shirt produced more leads in the case according to Sgt. Jose Cardoza. Items sent to the crime lab were tested for traces like hair, fibers, for prints, for DNA. Which type of forensic evidence came back providing helpful leads was left unspecified.

Can you supply the link for this information please?

Why wouldnt it matter? Even if they found her DNA but couldnt identify his then how would that give them a possible lead?

Sorry, liz, I have been painting walls all day and Im tired so may not be understanding you as well as I should.

Since it stated 'items linked to Sierra' I really think it is her own personal items. The condoms/handcuff box were collected at a later date and may not have even come back yet.

IMO

Oh,I meant that it would not matter if there was DNA from her abductor(s), if it was not in any data base here in this country...my bad on phrasing ...But, I saw that Tuba posted that the Cupertino Patch paper is reporting that the DNA,or whatever the identifier is, came from Sierra's clothing...

ETA : the article does not specify if the identifiers are prints,hair,fibres or DNA. Only that it was found on her clothing. Possibly semen ? MOO Maybe that is why the clothing was not shown to Marlene ? MOO
But the clothing was "neatly folded "...maybe it was touch DNA or even prints ? MOO
If it is touch DNA, and not recognizable, would this not definately exclude the people Sierra lived with ? MOO

This is just a general question for those in the thread; what are the statistics of rape and using a condom? This is such a crude question, and makes me feel weird in asking.

Genrally though, I am used to hearing of rapes done in a forceful and brutal action. It's hard for me to wrap my head around the perp putting a condom on, unless it was consensual. To me, a condom, of all the things, shows someone was scared about either STD's or pregnancy.

Wouldn't that be the last thing on a perps mind though? I dunno, hard for me to think these certain ways.

I don't think the condoms yielded too much, but again... I can be totally wrong in my opinion!!

1. If you don't leave them behind with your handcuff box, you prevent your DNA from ending up inside the victim.
2. You can't be too careful. Since lots of rapists target prostitutes (perceived as being easier to get away with) you'd certainly want to protect yourself.

I find it really fascinating that she loved a rappers that raps about raping girls, killing them and throwing them in lakes. Can you say wha????? Was she really into that? What if she met this person through this rap group, a fan page? And he did to her like what was in the song. Mo scary stuff

Haven't had a chance to see what these tweets were about, but one of SL's close friends tweeted this @ 5:26PM today.

"EVERYONE, one of sierras friends tweeted on sierras account on accident. i already talked to them. so its not her."

Her initials are CN.

I find it really fascinating that she loved a rappers that raps about raping girls, killing them and throwing them in lakes. Can you say wha????? Was she really into that? What if she met this person through this rap group, a fan page? And he did to her like what was in the song. Mo scary stuff
bbm
Ewww. That makes me wonder if LE believes the same since LE recently searched 10 percolation ponds full of wastewater sediment. :shiver:

1. If you don't leave them behind with your handcuff box, you prevent your DNA from ending up inside the victim.
2. You can't be too careful. Since lots of rapists target prostitutes (perceived as being easier to get away with) you'd certainly want to protect yourself.

I know of a rapist who not only used condoms but also shaved every single hair from his body to eliminate any DNA.

Respectfully, BBM.

Do you mean that some of the lyrics on Sierra's twitter are from a song that is about what I bolded in your post? Which rapper and song is that?

I have read the tweets too and it is amazing how many times she talks about dying, killing and drugs. She also does not talk about boys which I find unusual being that she is such a pretty girl and aware of her looks. There really is a lot of violence in those posts and I am starting to wonder if we have a case of revenge or bullying on our hands. My feelings are positive that I don't think it was a stranger. jmo

I mean, I sorta understand it. There are so many other things such as pubic hairs and swabs for skin "flakes" that come off in the process.
So to me, personally, a condom just means someone was thinking of "her" or "him" in mind.

Doesn't seem like what a perp would do.

Then leave a purse out in the open, semi hidden?

*head scratch*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member