Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #10 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
A screenshot in case it "disappears" later. If this is a joke, someone is very warped! Bring back public floggings!

Its a real tweet folks. Look at the screen shot by PENSFAN. The tweet below it was posted about 56 minutes ago now.

Again. NO. It was a "fake" screenshot and it was never on her twitter acct. Someone (on twitter) made it up because it's not real.

BYE.

Ummmmm....NO!!!!! I'm talking about HER twitter page!!! Not the "screenshot" that was posted!!!
I went to HER twitter account....I have it tabbed and I just clicked it "open".
It was directly above her last one.

I'm sure someone got a FULL screenshot of her "actual" page.

I'm don't think its fake. Several people are talking about it and we have multiple views collected here. I do not think it was Sierra, but it WAS a post from her account.

I don't either, and if someone is messing with her account they are in for it either way. That's so disrespectful.

I don't think it's Sierra either, I mean, what an odd tweet that would be when you've been missing for over a month.

I think it's a little premature to make that statement. Sounds like that's what LE is doing now.

I dont think it is. Marlene said over a week ago that the FBI had already come to her and got her DNA plus Sierra's toothbrush and hairbrush. It is SOP that the first ones they do is those who lived in the home with the missing person and to obtain a DNA profile on the victim.

Since LE has said that all three adults have been 100% cooperative I am sure they gave them anything LE or the lab requested. Imo, the lab wanted the DNA of the persons living in the home so they could have a baseline to see whether they were the ones that had touched the items or an unknown.

Now it seems they are hoping to get a hit on the unknown DNA and are having a hard time coming up with a match.

LE will possibly ask others to give a bucal swab if the lab has determined the race and gender of the perpretrator and they mostly likely did determine at least those two things. Since the lab already has a sample of the unknown DNA it will not take very long for them to compare the DNA of someone else IF they can find that person.

Like the police said it just gives them another lead at this time but it doesn't lead them to a suspect.

IMO

I opened the last tweet on her account and the date and time says 3/16, 8:29 a.m.

See below. Has this been discussed and is there an explanation. I thought the last communication was at 7 or 7:30.

Sierra LaMar‏@cccairuh

Close

YES RT @AlexiaIsom: When I see Her my inner black girl comes out������
8:29 AM - 16 Mar 12via web · DetailsReply
Retweet
Favorite

No no, people SAW this tweet pop up in their timeline when it was tweeted. Plus "11 mins ago" does not change with time zones. 11 mins is 11 mins.

The tweet got deleted so you wouldn't see it anymore.

ETA: Nevermind, LE can and will check it out no doubt.

I saw the tweet on Sierra's account as well. I'm almost always on my IPhone and never see details such as "via web" etc. I just see the time of the tweet. The screen shot looks legitimate to me as it was exactly how I saw it on Sierra's Twitter. If someone hacked her account, shame on them. How truly awful.

OMG...THANK YOU!!! First, thought I was gonna have "Pensfan" chasing me with a white jacket the ones with xtra long sleeves.
THEN, I thought about the movie "Gaslight" and Twilight Zone....LOL

No no, people SAW this tweet pop up in their timeline when it was tweeted. Plus "11 mins ago" does not change with time zones. 11 mins is 11 mins.

I think that comment was referring to the fact that it has repeatedly been stated that Sierra's last twitter was 3/16 at 7:11 am and when you view her twitter it shows that her last twitter on 3/16 was at 8:30 am (the comment about inner black girl).

RetweetFavorite

I don't either, and if someone is messing with her account they are in for it either way. That's so disrespectful.

I don't think it's Sierra either, I mean, what an odd tweet that would be when you've been missing for over a month.

I dont either and I hope LE bust their butts for doing something stupid like this.

It just makes a mockery out of Sierra's disappearance and the seriousness of it.

IMO

I am going to guess someone hack and did tweet for now with holding hope maybe it is her. The screenshots I am seeing on twitter right now if from one or two people I would say a sick joke. But different types of shots are what I am seeing so someone did send something and deleted it. Either way the LE can find out where it came from.

Some other people were STILL going out that way...said they would "party in the streets"....the other friend apparently "got new underwear" (LOL) and said "tonites about to be rockin" and on the 17th, she said "holy chit, last nite was crazy...I effed up".

Although, I'm thinking the "party" was used as an excuse just to get SL in the car and go thru the motions of putting her clothes and books by the shed, etc with her STILL thinking they were blowing off the day for an "early" party start, but things didn't go that way. And, IMO, never were.

That's my take too.

Ok, its a lyric from a song by Tyler the creator called, ***** suck D*** or ( Pejorative term for female dog, +sucks+ common nickname for a man named Richard)

The group is called Odd Future and something about the wolf gang

I think that comment was referring to the fact that it has repeatedly been stated that Sierra's last twitter was 3/16 at 7:11 am and when you view her twitter it shows that her last twitter on 3/16 was at 8:30 am (the comment about inner black girl).

Oh ok sorry, I missed that.

ETA: Nevermind, LE can and will check it out no doubt.

Sounds like they put it up and then chickened out.

Thats ok, I am sure the police will be on top of it anyway.

IMO

Ok, its a lyric from a song by Tyler the creator called, ***** suck D***

The group is called Odd Future and something about the wolf gang

Why am I hearing the twilight zone music playing in the background now

The Cupertino Patch states that a pair of pants and a shirt produced more leads in the case according to Sgt. Jose Cardoza. Items sent to the crime lab were tested for traces like hair, fibers, for prints, for DNA. Which type of forensic evidence came back providing helpful leads was left unspecified.

Can you supply a link please?

To be honest, I am surprised it took this long for someone to start playing on her accounts...

OMG...THANK YOU!!! First, thought I was gonna have "Pensfan" chasing me with a white jacket the ones with xtra long sleeves.
THEN, I thought about the movie "Gaslight" and Twilight Zone....LOL

;) Have no fear, you're not crazy. I saw it with my own eyes and didn't think to take a screen shot. I was viewing it on my phone and almost fell over. What a sick joke though. I don't understand how people think it is at all funny to mess around with such a serious situation. *sigh*

What does this mean? Sierra's last tweet was said to be at 7:11 am on 3/16, but this says she retweeted at 8:30 am. If she wasn't at school retweeting, where was she?

RetweetFavorite

Someone definitely posted that to her Twitter account. No, it was not a "fake" screenshot. FYI, Some of the screenshots are taken from twitter apps on phones and thus look different than a screenshot taken via web on a PC at home. Mobile phone apps display and present information differently than the web via home PC.

A friend of Sierra's just tweeted that someone has her password. I imagine LE will look into it. She probably logged on to her Twitter account at a friends house and saved her password on accident? Or just got hacked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties