Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #10 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I do believe she tweeted, or at least, someone tweeted from her account! It's very easy to delete a tweet after sending it. Not so easy to make up a false tweet with soo many people having seen it directly from her page.

There's are multiple screenshots of it from different people.

MOO

...The part where we said it has been deleted and why we posted two different links to the screen capture *Before* the tweet was deleted from her page...

Then explain the details that were not THERE.

A Screenshot of a tweet doesn't show ... sent XX ago via web.

A Screenshot of a tweet that is opened .... shows what I said above. Time/DATE/via .... details.

It cannot be both ways.

THE SC is not valid. It's bunk by someone?

It's a safe bet that DNA was found on the used condoms. Also possible that Sierra's DNA was found on them too. MOO Does not matter if the DNA is not on record.... MOO

Why wouldnt it matter? Even if they found her DNA but couldnt identify his then how would that give them a possible lead?

Sorry, liz, I have been painting walls all day and Im tired so may not be understanding you as well as I should.

Since it stated 'items linked to Sierra' I really think it is her own personal items. The condoms/handcuff box were collected at a later date and may not have even come back yet.

IMO

At least someone got a screenshot and sent to the tip line if it was.
Tinker said we were in for a roller coaster ride

I don't have twitter. But I don't see a date on the screen shot. Just a date and time the screen shot was taken. Do you know for a fact it was posted today and not a month or more ago?"

And her twitter page loo ks nothing like the screen shot?
Whoms twitter page was this supposedly posted on?

It was on her twitter page...I saw it there...I checked immediately when JDB posted it - I'm pathetic, I still have the twitter account "tabbed".

My hands were actually shaking because it was so freaky.

My post from #721...didn't get all the words right, thought I was gonna have a heart attack.

All her friends saw it also they copied it too.

Go to her twitter account:

https://twitter.com/#!/cccairuh

NO tweet.

THAT screenshot is bunk. OPEN any of SL tweets (by clicking the day/date) look at what shows up underneath the tweet ... TIME and DATE - via (whatever) details

Thanks Ransom someone is going to be in big Dodo. Like I told you awhile back I am a twitter rookie.
Sorry all for the false excitement

I don't have twitter. But I don't see a date on the screen shot. Just a date and time the screen shot was taken. Do you know for a fact it was posted today and not a month or more ago?"

Its an old tweet i believe from the 15th but it was put up there again today

A Screenshot of a tweet that is opened .... shows what I said above. Time/DATE/via .... details.

It cannot be both ways.

Two of those screenshots appear to be from a phone, I'm on my iPad right now and it ONLY says the time of the tweet, not the other details. There's a difference between computer vs. wireless devises and even apps.

The details look correct to me.

MOO

Thanks Ransom someone is going to be in big Dodo. Like I told you awhile back I am a twitter rookie.

I'm don't think its fake. Several people are talking about it and we have multiple views collected here. I do not think it was Sierra, but it WAS a post from her account.

The person who first posted (on twitter) that "fake screenshot" should be ______!! AND furthermore %$#^!!!

Not talking about the folks who brought it here.

It is actually more common for a rapist to wear a condom than you would think. It is a bit of a misconception that rapists are like wild animals that pop out from behind dumpsters and wildly rape and then run. A lot of them are just as cool and calculated and planned out as any crime. You could use a condom for several reasons including minimizing the amount of DNA you leave on/in someone and not getting the girl pregnant and all the legal problems that may follow from that.
However, I really did not want these condoms to be related to the case, but I am starting to feel like they might be :(

The tweet is strange, but I would assume either hacked or someone playing a sick joke. It is really easy to hack a twitter account and god knows how many people have her password. It would be nice if it was the perp and this somehow nails him though. Or, Sierra herself of course.

It cannot be both ways.

The tweet WAS on her twitter page...right above the one from March 16th...when I saw it, IIRC, it had been on there for a few minutes....I'm thinking it said "20 m ", I came back here, posted, went back and it was gone.

The Cupertino Patch states that a pair of pants and a shirt produced more leads in the case according to Sgt. Jose Cardoza. Items sent to the crime lab were tested for traces like hair, fibers, for prints, for DNA. Which type of forensic evidence came back providing helpful leads was left unspecified.

The tweet WAS on her twitter page...right above the one from March 16th...when I saw it, IIRC, it had been on there for a few minutes....I'm thinking it said "20 m ", I came back here, posted, went back and it was gone.

Again. NO. It was a "fake" screenshot and it was never on her twitter acct. Someone (on twitter) made it up because it's not real.

<modsnip>

It's a real twitter because the time (eg, 5 mins ago, 6 mins ago, etc) is different on the separate screenshots. And why did it happen now and not weeks ago? How hard is it to hack a Twitter account?

I KNOW it wasn't her and a pathetic hacked into her account.....BUT, I wish I had thought to do a "clip", but wasn't thinking.

I can almost guarantee someone has the shot of her FULL twitter page and we'll be seeing it, probably on NG.

I opened the last tweet on her account and the date and time says 3/16, 8:29 a.m.

See below. Has this been discussed and is there an explanation. I thought the last communication was at 7 or 7:30.

Sierra LaMar&#8207;@cccairuh

Close

YES RT @AlexiaIsom: When I see Her my inner black girl comes out&#55357;&#56865;&#55357;&#56864;&#55357;&#56394;
8:29 AM - 16 Mar 12via web · DetailsReply
Retweet
Favorite

Two of those screenshots appear to be from a phone, I'm on my iPad right now and it ONLY says the time of the tweet, not the other details. There's a difference between computer vs. wireless devises and even apps.

The details look correct to me.

MOO

I saw the tweet on Sierra's account as well. I'm almost always on my IPhone and never see details such as "via web" etc. I just see the time of the tweet. The screen shot looks legitimate to me as it was exactly how I saw it on Sierra's Twitter. If someone hacked her account, shame on them. How truly awful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gretyr