US - Shots fired at Donald Trump rally in Pennsylvania as former president is seen with blood across his face, 13 July 2024

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
[…]

Max R. Smith recalled taking an American history course with Crooks as a sophomore. He did recall Crooks making political statements — but they shed no light on his actions Saturday.

“He definitely was conservative,” he said. “It makes me wonder why he would carry out an assassination attempt on the conservative candidate.”

Smith recalled a mock debate in which their history professor posed government policy questions and asked students to stand on one side of the classroom or the other to signal their support or opposition for a given proposal.

“The majority of the class were on the liberal side, but Tom, no matter what, always stood his ground on the conservative side,” Smith said. “That’s still the picture I have of him. Just standing alone on one side while the rest of the class was on the other.”

[…]

This article answers the question as to any post-secondary education:

"He graduated from the Community College of Allegheny County two months ago, earning an associate degree in engineering science, school officials said in a statement to the New York Times, saying they were “shocked and saddened by the horrific turn of events.”

This article answers the question as to any post-secondary education:

"He graduated from the Community College of Allegheny County two months ago, earning an associate degree in engineering science, school officials said in a statement to the New York Times, saying they were “shocked and saddened by the horrific turn of events.”
He just graduated? Life was his oyster - what in the world happened???

jmo

I've been wondering about this. Has anyone heard any follow up?
Pittsburg CBS/KDKA news broadcast provided explosives located in TC's vehicle and home but did not go into details. We also know ATF evacuated two square blocks of his neighborhood in the middle of the night to sweep for bombs but understandably have provided no details if they detonated and devises at home or elsewhere. This investigation, less than 24 hours old, is in its infancy! MOO

Great question, and logic says yes, but we just don’t know.

If that is the case, maybe it’s just LE supervisors who have that capability. That would mean a delay in relaying it from officers to supervisors to SS.

I’d love to know the answer.
maybe in jamming some signals for security purposes, they jammed some signals they needed

[…]

Max R. Smith recalled taking an American history course with Crooks as a sophomore. He did recall Crooks making political statements — but they shed no light on his actions Saturday.

“He definitely was conservative,” he said. “It makes me wonder why he would carry out an assassination attempt on the conservative candidate.”

Smith recalled a mock debate in which their history professor posed government policy questions and asked students to stand on one side of the classroom or the other to signal their support or opposition for a given proposal.

“The majority of the class were on the liberal side, but Tom, no matter what, always stood his ground on the conservative side,” Smith said. “That’s still the picture I have of him. Just standing alone on one side while the rest of the class was on the other.”

[…]

Per the family dynamics, perhaps TC took a position in the middle, fairly typical mix for the area per their councilman:

Crooks was a registered Republican, according to state registration records. City councilman Dan Grzybek, who represents the area where Crooks lived, said he met the family last year. Crooks’ father was a Libertarian, and his mother a Democrat, according to Grzybek, who told the Times this was “a fairly typical mix for the area.”

Someone I know voted blue for decades, donated probably thousands to Democratic candidates over decades, and then a switch flipped and he became fully engrossed in MAGA during the 2016 election and switched his party affiliation. I don't think that a $15 donation made years before these events tells much of a story. On a personal level, I donated more than that to a candidate back in 2019/2020 that I no longer support. I think whatever party Crooks affiliated himself with is only a small piece of the puzzle.

“Let me get my shoes”: What was said on stage in the seconds after Trump was shot

From CNN's Amarachi Orie, Chris Liakos and Andrew Millman

Moments after he was shot at a rally in Butler, Pennsylvania, on Saturday afternoon, Donald Trump was seen with blood on his ear and cheek as he was rushed off the stage.

Audio reveals how the chaotic shooting scene played out from the view of Trump and those involved in getting him to safety.

Trump was in the middle of speaking when several shots rang out. He clasps his ear and ducks as Secret Service agents surround him. “Get down, get down, get down,” one says. Another shot sounds and a woman screams.

Several voices of Secret Service agents are heard - one says “up!” another “stairs are ready, stairs are ready.” Trump can be heard as well but his words are indistinct. More agents go on stage, some holding assault rifles. Trump’s supporters in the background look shocked, while some film with their phones.

After hearing that the shooter is down, Trump and the agents stand up. Here’s what was said:

Trump: “Let me get my shoes, let me get my shoes.”

Male agent: “I got you sir, I got you sir.”

Trump: “Let me get my shoes.”

Another male agent: “Hold on, your head is bloody.”

Male agent: “Sir we’ve got to move to the…”

Trump: “Let me get my shoes.”

Female agent says “okay” before saying something about the shoe.

Trump: “Wait, wait, wait.”

He then fist pumps to the crowd and mouths the word “fight” three times – a move met with cheers by the crowd.

Trump and the Secret Service team move away from the podium and head to the cars as the crowd chants “USA. USA. USA.”

Where did his shoes go? That doesn't make any sense!

I can't see a ladder on Google maps and I went up and down the parking lot using the tool. This image was captured in Nov 2023.

View attachment 517945

Here's the link to the map to see for yourself: Google Maps

I don't think a ladder was necessarily involved here at all. These are very low buildings and TC may have even used the tree. In the report I linked earlier by local CBS/KDZA, they reported that the local officer was hoisted up to reach the roof by another officer but when the officer had both his hands on the roof and about to lift himself atop, TC turned and aimed his weapon at the local officer who dropped himself to the ground. MOO

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nemonic13
Back