Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #11 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was watching ID yesterday and the guy was a serial killer and rapist he would get the girls in his van make them strip he tied them up with shoelaces from their shoes and duct tape,,, he drove to a secluded spot and left them burried under brush and leaves.

when he got back to the van he tossed out their clothes and things

Apparently something happened last night after I went to bed. There are numerous posts that have been deleted that I wanted to check the responses on today. Can anyone enlighten me? Are there new rules etc.? tia

Sorry im clueless also i was not on last night!

That is why I think they took each girl and just kept driving...to distance themselves from the area before committing the crime against her. In Sierra's case, if there was no trace of her scent near the bag, I just can't see more stops being made in the immediate area, i.e. a place to harm her and dispose of her, as well as a place to throw phone and a place to leave her bag...that is a lot of activity for one neighborhood. The vehicle would need to be stopped/parked for a while in order to do whatever he had planned for Sierra and would be risky im this type of area, IMO. Same with Holly...JMO

What if the guy is on foot?
dead of night?
no one to see him.

here is not much around that area for anyone to see him any way1

What if its one of the farm workers?
They would not be out of place.
A truck stopping there when ya see pics of that shed it seems alot of ppl stopped there to toss garbage and things its like a dumping ground.

I do think they should look thru that shed i think the guy has dumped things there before

What if the guy is on foot?
dead of night?
no one to see him.

here is not much around that area for anyone to see him any way1

On foot when he abducted her? I can't really see that happening...he would have to be able to conceal her quickly...
Would like to think she can be found close by, but unless the water search reveals something, I fear not. JMO

On foot when he abducted her? I can't really see that happening...he would have to be able to conceal her quickly...
Would like to think she can be found close by, but unless the water search reveals something, I fear not. JMO

no not when he abducted her hey he could have been in a work truck..
could be one of the workers that lives in the orchard... they walk all thru that area...

He could have been on foot to hide the books and clothes
It was easy to toss the phone its small the books and bag ad clothes had to be place hidden... hard to toss books from a car...

Hope anyone doesn't mind if I go back to some tweets???
I know we can't actually copy tweets, but I'm gonna leave out names, etc...OK??
I DO have one screen shot a person took to document the "actual" event...kinda important, to ME, anyway. Shows the "SL twitter nonsense" started earlier than a few evenings ago.....AND, to someone who could give a poop about her.

I'll start backward:

On Apr 16th, HW posted a retweet SL had made, on HER twitter page, on the #FindSierra site, NO LESS!!!
It's the one on the 15th from T on SL's twitter....HW's post, basically, said it was crazy SL retweeted that comment the day before she went missing and "be careful what you wish for"....comment gone from #FindSierra, I have a screen shot of it from THAT site, and from HW's page.
I'm getting smart and screen shotting EVERYTHING so I don't end up looking looney...LOL

Now, this made me go read HW's account, no talk about SL except ONE tweet reading "#FindSierra" sometime far after SL went missing....maybe beginning of April.
So, on Mar 27th, HW tweets that she got a Follower Request "Instagram" frol SL!!!!...and asks isn't she supposed to be missing?
So, next tweet is one of those "#ThatHELLAAwkwardMoment When the missing girl Sierra Lamar follows you on instagram...LOL" (sorry, direct quote)

She posts a pic of it, and sure enough, it requests to "follow" her, BUT, the request was made when SL's account only had 13 "followers"....SL's big thing was "followers", back somewhere in Jan or feb she's saying that she needs "only 30 more people till 300". Her twitter only goes back till end of Dec., but seems she didn't only start using then, it kinda just abruptly cuts into a mid convo.

Back to tweets...One person says HW should contact police "hahaha", HW says "lol..tryin not to get involved...it could be fake, too"

The WHOLE bizarre thing about the instagram request...other than the 13 followers...basically, someone had to have THAT screen shot of a request when SL only HAD 13 followers to send to HW. Yet, whoever sent the request with the "old" screen shot, ALSO has #FindSierraAwareness and #NeverGiveUpHope under SL's "motto"...so it's a person sporting the "Find Sierra" type of sites, yet STILL had a screenshot of SL's request way back when she only had 13 followers.

I hope this all makes sense...

IMO...seems to me someones playin with HW...either because she MIGHT know something...or maybe she just didn't like SL and someone knew it, so they were bustin on her???

does anyone know how many neighbors there are? I know the lady who works at the court said her and her husband were watching TV at the time but I got no idea who else lives there

Kaiser Can you do me a favor please. Since you have twitter and such now that you metioned the court reporter. I noticed the other day one of tne people there you have converstions with challenged her hubby to a 1 on one. And if her Hubby won . They would say where Sierra was. Tell that person since she works for the Santa Clara county Superior Courts I am sure that was reported. That my freind is a crime ever since 9/11 making a threat of any sort over the internet.Which I ythink will be punishable by :jail:

I DO have one screen shot a person took to document the "actual" event...kinda important, to ME, anyway. Shows the "SL twitter nonsense" started earlier than a few evenings ago.....AND, to someone who could give a poop about her.

I'll start backward:

On Apr 16th, HW posted a retweet SL had made, on HER twitter page, on the #FindSierra site, NO LESS!!!
It's the one on the 15th from T on SL's twitter....HW's post, basically, said it was crazy SL retweeted that comment the day before she went missing and "be careful what you wish for"....comment gone from #FindSierra, I have a screen shot of it from THAT site, and from HW's page.
I'm getting smart and screen shotting EVERYTHING so I don't end up looking looney...LOL

Now, this made me go read HW's account, no talk about SL except ONE tweet reading "#FindSierra" sometime far after SL went missing....maybe beginning of April.
So, on Mar 27th, HW tweets that she got a Follower Request "Instagram" frol SL!!!!...and asks isn't she supposed to be missing?
So, next tweet is one of those "#ThatHELLAAwkwardMoment When the missing girl Sierra Lamar follows you on instagram...LOL" (sorry, direct quote)

She posts a pic of it, and sure enough, it requests to "follow" her, BUT, the request was made when SL's account only had 13 "followers"....SL's big thing was "followers", back somewhere in Jan or feb she's saying that she needs "only 30 more people till 300". Her twitter only goes back till end of Dec., but seems she didn't only start using then, it kinda just abruptly cuts into a mid convo.

Back to tweets...One person says HW should contact police "hahaha", HW says "lol..tryin not to get involved...it could be fake, too"

The WHOLE bizarre thing about the instagram request...other than the 13 followers...basically, someone had to have THAT screen shot of a request when SL only HAD 13 followers to send to HW. Yet, whoever sent the request with the "old" screen shot, ALSO has #FindSierraAwareness and #NeverGiveUpHope under SL's "motto"...so it's a person sporting the "Find Sierra" type of sites, yet STILL had a screenshot of SL's request way back when she only had 13 followers.

Ihope this all makes sense...

LOL I had to read it a few times but that is very very interesting.

yes there are, they are called direct messages, referred to as dm's.

So right now I have two twitter accounts on my phone, I can flip between them without entering log ins, as they store it, and my previous phone that my daughter uses now still has my twitter account logged in and ready to go.

It's a weird thing to type in, repeating her prior tweet but not exactly like a cut and paste (if I am not mistaken). If it wasn't from an iphone I would swear someone meant to search Sierra's prior tweet on twitter and instead hit the new tweet button, they are nearby. It may still be how the error occured on an iphone app, if the person isnt familar? Maybe a private investigator is on Sierra's account legitimately but LE isn't going to say that.

BBM. VERY good point! I've seen people accidently post some very interesting tweets when they actually meant to search. I've almost done that several times, but luckily have caught myself before I did so. It is very easy to mix up the post area and the search are, imo.

I am thinking thinking- okay apparently Sierra quit the cheer stuff back in Feb, on her FB, according to some dear poster ( sorry I can 't remember who) that posted that tidbit in response to a ? of mine.

So here is what I am wondering now- were there any other extracurricular activities Sierra has participated in, or did the family do any hiking, camping, outdoor type activities...where someone may have zeroed in on her there ...other than lurking over the proverbial back fence?
What was done on the weekends? Or evenings?

I am thinking thinking- okay apparently Sierra quit the cheer stuff back in Feb, on her FB, according to some dear poster ( sorry I can 't remember who) that posted that tidbit in response to a ? of mine.

So here is what I am wondering now- were there any other extracurricular activities Sierra has participated in, or did the family do any hiking, camping, outdoor type activities...where someone may have zeroed in on her there ...other than lurking over the proverbial back fence?

She had posted on Jan 31 :

Not regret quitting cheering, regret quitting dance.

Another one on same day :

Regret quitting dance sooo much...my life = ruined

Also, in Jan/Feb went running, and mentioned running/boxing once

I'll start backward:

I hope this all makes sense...

IMO...seems to me someones playin with HW...either because she MIGHT know something...or maybe she just didn't like SL and someone knew it, so they were bustin on her???

LE did say that her account was hacked twice. That must have been the first time imo.

She was also said she was babysitting 2 kids(?) on Jan 30...

ETA : I'm not a stalker...LOL Just made notes about things I thought were "different" or seemed to matter when I was reading.....wanted to stick a fork in my eye by the time I was done...LOL

I DO have some other ones about starting over, etc.

BeginnersLuck, I think questioning all possibilities is important & I'm glad you raised the notion that it could have been revenge motivating another student to take Sierra. That made me search my own thinking as to why I don't believe that is what happened. In part due to the J.C. bag, and certainly to the neatly folded clothes, I see the perpetrator as cold, cautious and composed. I'm not saying an image of this person forms but a shadow, shall we say, does. It is not the shadow of a vengeful teenager. Thank you for considering this, though, because it clarifies my impressions.

She was also said she was babysitting 2 kids(?) on Jan 30...

ETA : I'm not a stalker...LOL Just made notes about things I thought were "different" or seemed to matter when I was reading.....wanted to stick a fork in my eye by the time I was done...LOL

I DO have some other ones about starting over, etc.

I think the more that is known about her interests or activities , possibly the better, at this point who knows?

I would be curious for LE to check into the babysitting- maybe they WILL if they haven't

ALSO might be beneficial to know what area(s) she went running in...and the boxing thing piques my interest as well- like was it a class??

or oh gosh, the teens in that area aren't into that, drat, what is it?? You know where they gather and are whomping on each other stuff....oh good lord, isn't there a name for it...or am I mixed up

ETA 'fight clubs'??

IDK about current gang activity but that article is 2.5 years old.

They were students from the other high school in Morgan Hill. You have Live Oak and Sobranto where Sierra goes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
txtruecrimekat