Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #14 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have seen fake zombie pages made and such on the few cases i have followed. I haven't seen someone impersonating the victim though.

No you are right this is the lowest of low.it is right next to the fake tweet that someone sent ( yea I know what friends said) but cops still say Hoax. I have also seen phony Sierra twitter accounts at least twice. Like I said I hope the LE catches the sucker and locks them away for a very long time.

Definitely faked. There is one sick guy out there who also goes on Twitter. You can tell by the "likes" and poor writing skills. And Sierra is not from Fresno. Me thinks LE is already onto him. We can only hope.

Was this really reported?

There is reference in the comments that it has been reported. There are so many fake sites out there. What a sick hobby to have.

I didn't see anything about anyone reporting it; I see some one asking for someone to report it as this person doesn't have long distance. So I hope someone did....

I have seen fake zombie pages made and such on the few cases i have followed. I haven't seen someone impersonating the victim though.

IIRC, impersonation pages popped up of Brittany Drexel at one point. I'm not sure how far those pages went with it, though. I just remember her thread here being up in arms over it at the time.

The more common trolling that I've seen has been idiots going onto memorial and 'find' facebook pages & making disgusting sexual comments about the deceased or missing girl (young, pretty girls always seemed to draw them like flies). Haven't seen that recently, however, and I'm sooo grateful that the Find Sierra page hasn't had to deal with that filth.

All JMO

Definitely faked. There is one sick guy out there who also goes on Twitter. You can tell by the "likes" and poor writing skills. And Sierra is not from Fresno. Me thinks LE is already onto him. We can only hope.

Was this really reported?
I think I will go on the phony page . I did notice at the bottom there is a report link.

Amazing -- posts by fake Sierra poster are gone, and looks like the fake page is on its way (I got a "not found" message). LE is apparently on this pronto. Hope it means they are closing in on the sicko.

Regarding this link's actual subject matter (which involves another missing girl in that broad vicinity) - does that girl - 19 year old Haley Tennell - have a thread here? I took a quick look, but didn't see one...

I don't believe so. She has been gone since Thursday in the Sacramento area. Not much to go on from MSM. Someone posted as her "boyfriend" saying she was OK, but it appears to be a cruel hoax because her father is desperately looking for her whereabouts.

I wonder if the link to Sierra's page wasn't a put-on: what is the similarity besides they are both female? Blond, tall, of age, Sacramento County, disappeared in the evening versus brunette, short, minor, Santa Clara County, disappeared in early am. Plus the distance is about 150 miles.

I don't believe so. She has been gone since Thursday in the Sacramento area. Not much to go on from MSM. Someone posted as her "boyfriend" saying she was OK, but it appears to be a cruel hoax because her father is desperately looking for her whereabouts.

I wonder if the link to Sierra's page wasn't a put-on: what is the similarity besides they are both female? Blond, tall, of age, Sacramento County, disappeared in the evening versus brunette, short, minor, Santa Clara County, disappeared in early am. Plus the distance is about 150 miles.

I saw the father's distress - that's why I was hoping there was a thread here. I also feel that it is unrelated, but she still is missing under worrisome circumstances, and as a man with a daughter her father's post really got to me, so...yeah, I just wanted to go to her thread if there was one...

I saw the father's distress - that's why I was hoping there was a thread here. I also feel that it is unrelated, but she still is missing under worrisome circumstances, and as a man with a daughter her father's post really got to me, so...yeah, I just wanted to go to her thread if there was one...

Looks like there is a tug-of-war between the boyfriend and the parents. BF says she ran away and called him, father says she's missing. Hopefully, she'll turn up on her own soon. LE is aware.

Looks like there is a tug-of-war between the boyfriend and the parents. BF says she ran away and called him, father says she's missing. Hopefully, she'll turn up on her own soon. LE is aware.

Okay, now that is really worrisome - usually when the only one crying runaway is a boyfriend/husband, it does not bode well. Hopefully that is not one of those cases.

Regardless, thank you for the info!

There is, sadly, now a thread started for Haley Tennell.

Very true, if the outside of the shed was "good enough", throwing it inside would be so much better for a mere few seconds extra work! And it was left at the front of the building too. Not that I think Sierra put it there to be retrieved later, but maybe the perp was hoping to come back for it. If he had to be back somewhere and couldn't have it on him but wanted to either keep it or dispose of it well. I dunno, but I think for whatever reason that bag was disposed of with plans for it, to be found, or to be retrieved, it wasn't simply got rid of. I think the bag was placed after whatever happened to Sierra, the phone was got rid of in haste and for practical reasons, the bag represents actions from a calmer time to me.

IF the bag was placed there after dark, the perp may have been afraid that there might be someone homeless (a migrant worker, for instance) sleeping in the shed.

I can't shake the feeling that the perp kept some of Sierra's personal effects as mementos, wasn't interested in the others and the shed was a good enough place to dispose of the bag.

IF the bag was placed there after dark, the perp may have been afraid that there might be someone homeless (a migrant worker, for instance) sleeping in the shed.

I can't shake the feeling that the perp kept some of Sierra's personal effects as mementos, wasn't interested in the others and the shed was a good enough place to dispose of the bag.

Ahh yes! I chop and change like the wind! Returning under the cover of darkness makes sense.

Maybe it's just me, after being involved in soo many cases...this is truly feeling like a runaway case minus the amnesia. Or so I hope.

There was an issue in March over urine. Some who were reporting thought the sheriffs said the clothing contained urine or urine residue. Others, who commented on this, thought the confusion grew out of the word "secreted". The books and bag were secreted (also long E) between the shed & the cactus. I've never been sure but I doubt urine was uttered because no other details from examining the clothes were shared.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay