Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #14 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, they did say that, cluciano and that they were doing interviews & re-interviews based on leads from the lab results.

IF they have DNA and/or fingerprints, they would be able to do that "genetic" DNa test that will show them the ethnic background of the person, assuming what they may have found does not match anyone on file. That may take longer, not sure. I saw it used in a case some years ago, and at the time, it took a while as only one lab was doing it, but there may be more now. So they could learn, for example, that they are looking for a white male, or a male with African origins, which was the case in the one string o murders in the show I saw. JMO

I'm sure investigators could not have been more careful in removing the purse & its contents from the scene, ditto the books. I think of the clothes as a rich field with potential marks, fibers, prints, hairs, stains, biological evidence, debris and soil, plus impressions (from anything/anyone). The folds of the clothes would be examined for trace evidence and direction in which they were handled. I think the items told quite a story.

Merced_Pacheco.jpg

SAN JOSE, Calif. —
Police arrested a man Tuesday at a San Jose light rail station who was stopped on suspicion of evading his fare, of false imprisonment and having unlawful intercourse with a minor who was accompanying him, according to the Santa Clara County Sheriff's Department.

http://www.ktvu.com/news/news/police-train-authorities-nab-fare-evader-who-kidna/nNQwD/

IF they have DNA and/or fingerprints, they would be able to do that "genetic" DNa test that will show them the ethnic background of the person, assuming what they may have found does not match anyone on file. That may take longer, not sure. I saw it used in a case some years ago, and at the time, it took a while as only one lab was doing it, but there may be more now. So they could learn, for example, that they are looking for a white male, or a male with African origins, which was the case in the one string o murders in the show I saw. JMO

It's still not used very often for financial and political reasons. Usually when it is used, it is for serial rapist/murderer cases. Much like familial DNA tests, it's too much of a hot-potato for anything but a last resort.

All JMO

As if the square miles of exposed space weren't enough to search, there is always the possibility that the crime took a turn indoors. The perpetrator seems to have an affinity for the great outdoors but we have no assurance that he didn't enter some structure with Sierra. Remember Leah, the WV co-ed whose body went undiscovered for weeks, while all along she was stuffed into a low space in a basement? Since the kidnapper has strong ties to the community, according to law enforcement, he could have access to a house, a trailer, a building. We desperately need some means of narrowing this search.

I think that is a fake profile. It's not the same one that was posted a while ago for her. It says she only has 35 friends and it's been recently updated with her school info. Whoever did that is very sick...

Yes, it's fake. It makes you wonder why there are sick people that choose to spend their time doing these things and then there are great people that choose to do good things in the effort to locate Sierra.

These sick people have to be living miserable lives.

Yes, it's fake. It makes you wonder why there are sick people that choose to spend their time doing these things and then there are great people that choose to do good things in the effort to locate Sierra.

These sick people have to be living miserable lives.

I was looking around the profile and it sounds like it is a teenager who thinks they are being funny. It says they also posted on another teen-related fb page. Very immature.

Did you catch one of the Likes Adolph gee where have I seen that name before.

How unusual is it for people to be doing this (fake accounts and such)? I've followed a few cases now and don't recall seeing this kind of thing.

As if the square miles of exposed space weren't enough to search, there is always the possibility that the crime took a turn indoors. The perpetrator seems to have an affinity for the great outdoors but we have no assurance that he didn't enter some structure with Sierra. Remember Leah, the WV co-ed whose body went undiscovered for weeks, while all along she was stuffed into a low space in a basement? Since the kidnapper has strong ties to the community, according to law enforcement, he could have access to a house, a trailer, a building. We desperately need some means of narrowing this search.

BBM
Why the perp chose to place (assuming it was the perp) the juicy bag outside the large shed instead of inside is another thing I wonder about...
It almost like the Juicy bag was placed there so it would be with the cats/kittens!? A message or taunt? What pops into my noggin I won't spell out.... too offensive.

BBM
Why the perp chose to place (assuming it was the perp) the juicy bag outside the large shed instead of inside is another thing I wonder about...
It almost like the Juicy bag was placed there so it would be with the cats/kittens!? I won't spell out exactly what comes to ming as it offends me.

Very true, if the outside of the shed was "good enough", throwing it inside would be so much better for a mere few seconds extra work! And it was left at the front of the building too. Not that I think Sierra put it there to be retrieved later, but maybe the perp was hoping to come back for it. If he had to be back somewhere and couldn't have it on him but wanted to either keep it or dispose of it well. I dunno, but I think for whatever reason that bag was disposed of with plans for it, to be found, or to be retrieved, it wasn't simply got rid of. I think the bag was placed after whatever happened to Sierra, the phone was got rid of in haste and for practical reasons, the bag represents actions from a calmer time to me.

How unusual is it for people to be doing this (fake accounts and such)? I've followed a few cases now and don't recall seeing this kind of thing.

I haven't seen it either. I have seen quite a few comments around the place where Sierra has like a celebrity status, people thinking they'd like to be friends with her and so on, so wonder if her attractive appearance and social media image are fuelling that and the pranks.

I haven't seen it either. I have seen quite a few comments around the place where Sierra has like a celebrity status, people thinking they'd like to be friends with her and so on, so wonder if her attractive appearance and social media image are fuelling that and the pranks.

I have seen fake zombie pages made and such on the few cases i have followed. I haven't seen someone impersonating the victim though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay