Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #15 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm heartbroken and sick. This is our store, our town and to hear that he is charged with murder just kills me. My 15 year old girl can't ride her bike alone, can't walk to the store alone and now can't even walk to the bus.
This guy walked passed the posters Sierra at Safeway everyday. Her mom shops there from what I hear. Sierras disappearance will change everyones lives in someway. I don't want to know the details, I don't want to hear how he killed her. I'm just so sick and so sad for the family.

I found an Antolin Garcia FB that only has two pics. The avatar pic appears to be a bridge under construction and the other posted pic is a rubble pile and some type of machinery. I just found it creepy that it is the only post. Probably means nothing...IDK.

I don't want to post it if it is the wrong one.

I would also like to gently recommend that any posts that have been made above
(FB etc...) where the identity is not 100% should be removed to protect the innocent and to make the mods jobs easier. HTH :)

ETA: This post landed at random.

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2012/05/21/BAGC1OLIUT.DTL&tsp=1

Even though Sierra's body hasn't been found, detectives decided to arrest Garcia-Torres out of concern for the public's safety, Smith said.
"We don't want anyone else hurt," she said. "We don't want any more little girls taken."

"We have probable cause to believe that he committed the kidnapping and murder of Sierra LaMar," Smith said. "We have not found Sierra yet. We're asking the public to continue - please look for her, please find Sierra for us."

Smith declined additional comment Monday night, saying a news conference was scheduled for Tuesday morning. Relatives of Sierra were to be there.

I'm heartbroken and sick. This is our store, our town and to hear that he is charged with murder just kills me. My 15 year old girl can't ride her bike alone, can't walk to the store alone and now can't even walk to the bus.
This guy walked passed the posters Sierra at Safeway everyday. Her mom shops there from what I hear. Sierras disappearance will change everyones lives in someway. I don't want to know the details, I don't want to hear how he killed her. I'm just so sick and so sad for the family.
I am so sorry, Morganhillmom.....

This whole situation, and now realizing this %^&*%^$ was working at a family grocery store where many of your community members met must shatter your feelings of security.

:sad:

here ya go if okay:)
http://www.myspace.com/303044008

I do believe it is him, but his hair is more shaved now, and has the goatee thing

compare pic 7

hmmm,don't forget to look at the cat pics

Looks like him.

One of the pictures has a freeway sign... that's right by where I grew up. That makes me sick.

I've been hoping all this time that she would be found (especially being from the area) - still holding out hope that maybe, somehow, she'll be found alive...

I feel the same way. I have shopped there as well :( I was told last time I was at the search center that the posters kept being torn down. I was all "who would DO that?" Apparently perps do. I am so deflated. I thought I was going to be able to help... awareness, searching, donations, sleuthing... now it hasn't helped at all.

Thrilled there's news. Not so thrilled at what this news means :( who IS this guy anyway?

Def could be -- fyi everything there is 3 or more years ago....

This is terrible and so upsetting. She was in her own neighborhood near her home and who knows, possibly even in her own driveway. A young teenager and anyone for that matter should be able to safely walk around their neighborhood without fearing for their safety. Her poor mother is going to blame herself for the rest of her life... "I shouldn't have moved to MH...shouldn't have had her walk to the bus stop..." all because of some sicko who appeared out of nowhere and decided to act as a predator attacking his pray. What can one do to ensure that this doesn't happen to their own child?

2305 S White Rd
San Jose, CA 95101

Le best check this addy and area out

Lake cunningham

So sad, if all true, I pray she is found for some closure to her family...Heartbreaking.

This is terrible and so upsetting. She was in her own neighborhood near her home and who knows, possibly even in her own driveway. A young teenager and anyone for that matter should be able to safely walk around their neighborhood without fearing for their safety. Her poor mother is going to blame herself for the rest of her life... "I shouldn't have moved to MH...shouldn't have had her walk to the bus stop..." all because of some sicko who appeared out of nowhere and decided to act as a predator attacking his pray. What can one do to ensure that this doesn't happen to their own child?
Don't let them walk alone...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member