Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #15 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it possible for legal enforcement to obtain his cell phone, track the cell phone pings from March 16th and eventually locate Sierra? Or maybe they have already done so. Please correct me if i'm wrong, just a thought.

I think LE is in for a loonngg night. I hope he spills, pleads guilty & saves the poor family a trial.

My Gosh!!!

He looks like he's walking to get into a car to go to a football game or to a friend's house.....like "Just another day in the life...."
:maddening::banghead::banghead:

He was arrested in a wife-beater undershirt. No surprise.

Attachments

• Screen shot 2012-05-22 at 2.30.02 AM.png
    Screen shot 2012-05-22 at 2.30.02 AM.png
    145.7 KB · Views: 73
Oh no she is deceased.. so sad to know its confirmed now.. doesn't appear a confession wonder what evidence they have to prove she is deceased inorder for him to have been charged with murder?

Last glimmer of hope if this is correct: Antolin Garcia-Torres was responsible for 15-year-old Sierra LaMar's disappearance and has been booked into the Santa Clara County Jail on suspicion of murder and kidnapping, sheriff's officials said.

http://www.mercurynews.com/breaking-news/ci_20678359/man-arrested-case-missing-calif-teen

At the very least they don't know for 100% yet. Either he hasn't confessed or they haven't found her body. OR media is wrong, which wouldn't surprise me.

I did hear there was a woman's body found at Golden Gate. Hope it isn't connected. I can hope for as long as I wish.

Says class of 1990 on the page. This guy wasn't alive yet in 1990.

It looks like he has one possibly without under Torres instead of Garcia-Torres, but I can't say for sure if it's his. Joined 12/2011 and hasn't been active. I would think if he had any amount of intelligence he erased any online activity after 3/16.

Also, you can still sleuth him on a search engine; typing -Sierra ('minus' Sierra, with no space) will leave any news with her name in it out of the results.
I am thinking he graduated (if he did graduate) in 2009....

Three years ago would have put him at 18 years old.

FYI... Central High School is actually Central Continuation High School...
As far as what I have found.

I wonder how many people chatted with him at Safeway while buying their groceries. I know I am pretty friendly with a few of the workers at my local Safeway. Creepy.

Does anyone recognize Antolin Garcia-Torres' name from any of Sierra's social media sights?
TIA

Is it possible for legal enforcement to obtain his cell phone, track the cell phone pings from March 16th and eventually locate Sierra? Or maybe they have already done so. Please correct me if i'm wrong, just a thought.

I think LE probably looked into his cell phone records when they impounded his Jetta and came up with nothing.

Maybe one of his friends will tip LE off to a disposable cellphone (if he had one).

Sierra attended Sobrato High School in Morgan Hill.
She attended Washington High School in Fremont prior to moving to Morgan Hill.

Oh Sierra :( :(

I am so glad they have made an arrest. This is heartbreaking.

can we post a myspace?? nothing recent, but I am 99.9% its his

Last glimmer of hope if this is correct: Antolin Garcia-Torres was responsible for 15-year-old Sierra LaMar's disappearance and has been booked into the Santa Clara County Jail on suspicion of murder and kidnapping, sheriff's officials said.

http://www.mercurynews.com/breaking-news/ci_20678359/man-arrested-case-missing-calif-teen

At the very least they don't know for 100% yet. Either he hasn't confessed or they haven't found her body. OR media is wrong, which wouldn't surprise me.

I did hear there was a woman's body found at Golden Gate. Hope it isn't connected. I can hope for as long as I wish.

BBM

I'm with you on this!

I am still in shock!

:praying:

My understanding is you can post a link but no to copying & pasting a post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214