Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #16 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if he's ever traveled out of State. He has a vehicle! :furious:

heck if this is him (the other assaults in 2009... which I think it is him) he didn't even need to leave the state! He has been carping in his own backyard for years and not getting caught! And where he worked nonetheless!

I truly think this is just the tip of the iceberg...:moo::twocents::moo:

Has anyone else seen the video where the suspect's neighbor says that they both use to work in the deli department at safeway? I can't find the video now, but will keep looking.

-police continued surveillance because were hoping he would lead them to her whereabouts

He was in CODIS - National Database

-he was in database because of prior felony
-checked his home-found nothing that I'm aware of at this time
-he HAD worked at Safeway-he had moved from one to another several years ago
-he was in-between jobs

-we were afraid he would flee the area and then re-commit>decision to arrest

thanks for transcribing what you are hearing live epiphany!!:rocker:

Has anyone else seen the video where the suspect's neighbor says that they both use to work in the deli department at safeway? I can't find the video now, but will keep looking.

Who is "both"? The suspect and the neighbor?

I wonder if he's ever traveled out of State. He has a vehicle! :furious:

It depends if he has done this before. Some killers will stay in territory familiar to them and then others can be nomadic....kill and then move on to another county or state.

I definitely think he has done this before and that gives them power where if they are not caught they will do it again and again until caught. I tend to think he is more of a particular territorial offender. A place where he feels comfortable to commit these crimes. A place he knows well including all the wooded areas surrounding the area.

IMO

Sounds the same but they all say hes in his late 20's early 30's maybe his size made him appear older. He would have been what 18?

Makes ya wonder how long he has been doing this!

I was surprised to learn he is only 21 year old. He looks much older to me.

IMO

Regular employees wear a red polo shirt. Management wears white dress shirt with red Safeway tie.
Not always, at my Safeway they can dress in their own clothes, but sometimes wear a Safeway apron.

So terribly sad! Taking a young life! I don't believe in mercy in crimes of this type.
You know he will try to use where he hid her as a bargaining chip.

heck if this is him (the other assaults in 2009... which I think it is him) he didn't even need to leave the state! He has been carping in his own backyard for years and not getting caught! And where he worked nonetheless!

I truly think this is just the tip of the iceberg...:moo::twocents::moo:

Agree. IMO, the sketch is a dead-ringer for him in the 2009 assaults.

An evil predator quickly escalating from assault to murder.

The perp walk footage: IMO, I just viewed pure evil. No empathy. Arrogance. Direct stare-down at camera. Chilling.

http://www.ktvu.com/videos/news/raw-video-sierra-la-mar-suspect-antolin-garcia/vHPHb/

Not to sound cold, but I assume that Sierra's family has known this for a while. I am very sympathetic to them, but also imagine the pain this SOB's wife is experiencing right now. She has to be shocked, scared, ashamed, and really questioning her ability to tell good people from bad. That poor girl.

I was very pleased to see Rick there to console and support Marlene and Danielle. He truly seems to be a very nice man and I am sure he grieves for Steve as well because he too is a father of a 13 year old daughter.

IMO

Not to sound cold, but I assume that Sierra's family has known this for a while. I am very sympathetic to them, but also imagine the pain this SOB's wife is experiencing right now. She has to be shocked, scared, ashamed, and really questioning her ability to tell good people from bad. That poor girl.

She may be standing by her husband. She might believe he is innocent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FindIreneFlemingWAState