Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #16 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Watching this I felt such violence, which is not usually like me. I thought, "Bet ya' wouldn't be so smug if this was China and they were taking you to be shot, right away, in some field." I also thought how nice it would be to take him down in some jail basement and smack the smug out of him.

Again, not like me. I'm glad we have due process and don't condone brutality, etc. But seeing that and knowing what he did to Sierra and her family, my passions have overridden my logic!

I bet he's an organized killer. He seems to fit the profile:
http://www.helium.com/items/666219-organized-versus-disorganized-serial-killers?page=2

Which means she could be in that small radius. If he grabbed her, hurt her and then disposed of her clothes, she must be close, or did he come back to the area he found her and disposed of her things?

bbm: If I were LE I would be checking the landfill where all the safeway dumpsters are emptied:moo:

Wonder if they published the sketch to the public @ the time? Anyone who knew him had to have seen the resemblance . . . his wife? mother? neighbor? employer? This is as close as a photograph IMO.

Wenwe4 that is exactly what I would think, and the "space" between his front teeth is a Dead give-a-way. Why no one came forward really bothers me--why would people who knew him not come forward. I mean it's like no one wants to get involved.

Also with regards to the taser or stun gun. In the first reports it was mentioned there was urine found on the clothes. Anyone know if these weapons cause loss of bladder control in victims? If so wonder if this is what caused that evidence?

Divers from the Santa Clara County Sheriff’s Office returned to the scene of some shallow percolation ponds in north Morgan Hill as part of their ongoing search for missing teen Sierra LaMar.
The divers and detectives arrived at the ponds, just east of the intersection of Monterey Highway and Ogier Avenue, the day after the sheriff’s office announced the county crime lab had finished processing some evidence found in the case which led to new clues.
http://www.gilroydispatch.com/news/...cle_4f081b31-d6fe-5ee8-b5c9-6c2d91ea6541.html

17 april so after the car was seized and after the codis hit (re: percolating pond search)

Something seems strange to me.

This guys car was indicated as possibly linked to the case over a week ago, and it was an obvious car. The car was also obtained by LE.

Unless he was claiming his car was stolen, why would he continue to go to work?

Maybe he figured there was no evidence, and doing anything differently would make him look guilty?

It just seems weird, because all your family and friends would know that was your car and be asking you all the time, "did you kidnap Sierra".

I am also wondering if maybe this IS gang related, and his car was used, but he wasn't alone. Maybe he's "taking one for the team" ?

Wenwe4 that is exactly what I would think, and the "space" between his front teeth is a Dead give-a-way. Why no one came forward really bothers me--why would people who knew him not come forward. I mean it's like no one wants to get involved.

Also with regards to the taser or stun gun. In the first reports it was mentioned there was urine found on the clothes. Anyone know if these weapons cause loss of bladder control in victims? If so wonder if this is what caused that evidence?

IIRC, yes, the use of these weapons can cause loss of control, as per Google searches.

If nothing turns up, wonder about dumpsters used by Safeway...

check this out: knife attack in 2009 in the safeway parking lot!!! and the sketch looks like him too!

http://www.fugitive.com/2009/03/24/...f-unknown-suspect-who-attacked-women-safeway/

eta: it also has info about the stun gun attack (also in safeway parking lot!)

I don't know if LE is sure or not, but I certainly am. This is definitely him. He was using his workplace as his stalking grounds! They really need to have him identified by the other women and nail him for 4 assaults!

And one intended victim guessed his age to be late 20s to early 30s... and I believe she was 18 herself. Crazy she would be that far off.

Respectfully, if a person is exerting authority... you can be way off in guessing ages. When I met my husband, and he was my boss's boss, I thought he was 50 years old. He was actually only 33, and I was 25. He really didn't look older than he was, but I thought he was so old because he exerted that kind of authority. IMO

There are quite a few "shady" looking buildings surrounding her house. I wonder if some of them aren't abandoned and do have people working there? I'm sure at this point, if he worked there then we would have already been told so but perhaps he visited a family member or friend who does work in the area and saw sierra for the first time then.

Attachments

• Screen shot 2012-05-22 at 1.53.40 PM.png
    Screen shot 2012-05-22 at 1.53.40 PM.png
    541.4 KB · Views: 33
ABC / KGO is reporting that searchers are now searching in the water at Uvas Reservoir, 8 miles south of Sierra's home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amakur