Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #16 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello all. I am new to this forum and found it by looking up Lake Cunningham in connection to Antolin Garcia-Torres. I could have sworn that I heard (during the news conf. this morning) photos of lakes and Lake Cunningham were found on Antolin Garcia-Torres's phone. When I rewatched the news conf I heard no mention of it. Am I crazy? I live a few mins from Lake Cunningham and was just there days ago with my fiance and our son to feed the ducks. The lake is open right now. By that I mean you are able to drive in and have a picnic, walk around etc. There were no people at the entrance booths although there may be during the summer. In fact there weren't many people there at all. It is a big lake next to a water park. There has always been talk of things (guns etc) being dumped in the lake because it is so easy to get into and the fact that while it's not a terrible place, when you look at the water you can imagine the talk is true. Not a very pretty lake. My heart is broken for Sierra and her family.....

There's a pic of a Lake Cunnungham sign on his MS.

Hello all. I am new to this forum and found it by looking up Lake Cunningham in connection to Antolin Garcia-Torres. I could have sworn that I heard (during the news conf. this morning) photos of lakes and Lake Cunningham were found on Antolin Garcia-Torres's phone. When I rewatched the news conf I heard no mention of it. Am I crazy? I live a few mins from Lake Cunningham and was just there days ago with my fiance and our son to feed the ducks. The lake is open right now. By that I mean you are able to drive in and have a picnic, walk around etc. There were no people at the entrance booths although there may be during the summer. In fact there weren't many people there at all. It is a big lake next to a water park. There has always been talk of things (guns etc) being dumped in the lake because it is so easy to get into and the fact that while it's not a terrible place, when you look at the water you can imagine the talk is true. Not a very pretty lake. My heart is broken for Sierra and her family.....

Interesting about the photos

Welcome to WS!

:welcome:

Wasn't our perp under 24 hour surveillance at the time of the attempted San Jose abduction?

I grew up in one of the safest Chicago suburbs, on the North side away from the "riff raff". I can tell you of 2 instances in which I believe I was almost a victim of abduction. I was in grade school however.

It is true, can happen anywhere. I grew up in a very safe community and walking home in 6th grade, a car pulled up and grabbed my friend. Dragged her away screaming and it was the most terrifying thing I had ever seen. The boys with us were trying to grab her back but couldn't help. Fortunately it ended up being a family member/custody issue but really instilled in me to watch my surroundings and possibly made me slightly paranoid.

Don't forget this one. I posted this when I first joined this forum. This one was actually in early morning and I'm sure they must have DNA from this assault. Although, the man was described as "slight", he may have bulked up since then. I've seen some pictures of him looking much more skinny.

http://abclocal.go.com/kgo/story?section=news/local/south_bay&id=7173358

They mystery continues on this case and the sadness is overwhelming.

I stayed home and was late for work this morning to listen to the press conference. I can't believe the likeness in the sketches that WS members have posted today.

Hooded sweatshirt like in the Safeway attacks. I wonder if she has DNA from a rape kit. If so, I would think that they would nail him on this one for sure.

I wonder if someone should call in the likeness of the image on the attempted child kidnapping. It is a deadringer!! I know that they "should" connect the dots like our wonderful sleuthing members here, but...

Wasn't our perp under 24 hour surveillance at the time of the attempted San Jose abduction?

no, the SJ incident occurred Friday, March 23.

Posted: 03/27/2012 06:04:24 AM PDT

San Jose police Officer Jose Garcia confirmed the department had received a report that someone attempted to kidnap a 16-year-old girl at about 5:20 p.m.
Friday. Police received a call at 5:25 p.m.

http://www.mercurynews.com/crime-co...ttempted-abduction-daughter-willow?source=pkg

I know we aren't supposed to post MS links here (I don't think?) but can you give me his handle at MS? I can't find his profile.

I just searched for Antonlin Garcia he's "Lucky All Day".

Guess he's not so lucky, huh?

I find it curious LE is saying the March incident is unrelated. The "March" guy sounds just like John Gardner. The girl who got away can credit her extensive martial arts background - as can the girl that got away from Gardner.

Note to parents with girls: get them in Tae Kwon Do, Karate, etc. Today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
disturbedprincess6