Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #16 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wasn't our perp under 24 hour surveillance at the time of the attempted San Jose abduction?

I don't think so. This article says "DNA was found on several of the teen's belongings and was run through a state database, said Santa Clara County Sheriff Laurie Smith. That DNA was a match for Antolin Garcia Torres who had a submitted DNA during a felony arrest that had not been prosecuted, she said. The discovery prompted police to follow him around the clock starting March 28. "

http://abcnews.go.com/US/sierra-lam...ping-lead-teen/story?id=16401600#.T7vmBL-aM7A

The article about the attempted San Jose kidnapping was written on March 27 and says the event occurred about 5:20pm Friday. I'm assuming that would be Friday March 23rd.

Thanks so much for the "welcome to the forum" replies. Does anyone have a link to the pics of Lake Cunningham or a link to his MS page. I wonder why he had a pic of the lake up at all???? I was just wondering if we could tell anything from thre pic? Time of year, etc....

Perp walk raw video.

I see a smug but definitely scared person. I hate to make this comparison but I see a similar look when I catch my teenage son doing something bad and he knows he's busted but still trying to act like he can get out of it. Hope that makes sense, NOT saying he'd do anything like that - just that its a certain facial expression. I don't think he is smirking like I've seen mentioned elsewhere, but I think he is trying to look indifferent maybe to disguise his guilt. However, it seems like an innocent person would be completely freaking out if they were in his shoes. JMO.

Thanks so much for the "welcome to the forum" replies. Does anyone have a link to the pics of Lake Cunningham or a link to his MS page. I wonder why he had a pic of the lake up at all???? I was just wondering if we could tell anything from thre pic? Time of year, etc....

I'd also love to see the MS page

here was the article I was looking for (that they had known about the car since right after Sierra vanished)

Quote:
The Jetta was identified toward the beginning of the LaMar case, but wasn’t flagged as anything of interest until video-surveillance sources confirmed that they, too, had seen the same Jetta near key areas.

“Within the last week or two it piqued detectives’ interest again—that this is more than just a coincidence,” Cardoza said. “It was pretty obvious that it was the same vehicle [investigators] were looking at more than once."

http://gilroy.patch.com/articles/au...-associated-with-lamar-case-request-more-tips

This triggered my memory.

Fairly early on, a WS member who helped in the search talked to someone else who was also searching. The other searcher was a neighbour of Sierra's and she said something along the lines of there were good reasons why the family were not suspects but LE had asked everyone not to reveal those reasons.

This is making me think that there were one or more eyewitnesses who saw the Jetta near Sierra's house that morning. Obviously, they must not have seen Sierra getting into the car but seen the car itself.

If I'm right, then kudos to those eyewitnesses for helping LE by keeping what they saw to themselves. They did the right thing, even though it must have been very hard to do when Marlene and Rick were the public's #1 suspects.

And poor Marlene, she must love Sierra so much to voluntarily subject herself to Nancy "Bombfizzle" Grace.

I'm so sorry that their family lost Sierra. I'm also so sad that they were put through the wringer of public scrutiny.

Do we know for a fact the Lucky MySpace is his? The pictures, although 3-4 years old, look absolutely nothing like him.

Thanks to everyone who answered my question about the dates A T-G was under 24 hour watch!

Do we know for a fact the Lucky MySpace is his? The pictures, although 3-4 years old, look absolutely nothing like him.

One of the pics on his profile has been used in articles about him, so I sure hope it's him.

That goofy facial hair he's got now makes him look a lot different IMO. Plus he looks heavier now. JMO

Well, so far I have heard/seen 3 people who do not believe it is him. From article above, Momma, who lives with him says she doesn't believe he is involved *even though brother and father have been huge trouble makers*, sister says he had no motive so he isn't involved (just saw her talk on NBC local news), and co-worker from the Deli doesn't think he could have done this.... And all these people know he has been arrested.

So his DNA jumped into a purse and onto Sierra's clothing? A person he did not even know? Oh please!!!!!!

I watched the perp walk video. He looked directly at the camera several times, expressed no shame in his gaze. Real evil personified, scary that they live and work among us and are so convincingly benign.

Ugh. His sister needs to not be talking to the media. Good gracious!

If you are clicking on the above posted link to his myspace then yes that is definately him. Look at the nose. It is slightly crocked near the bridge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amakur